AS Nancy-Lorraine 05-06 Team Thread. There will be no mentioning of the R Word.....

Discussion in 'France' started by sl7vk, Aug 1, 2005.

1. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  2. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    0-0 against Nice was not a bad result considering they played the entire second half with 10 men. Winter Mercato news perhaps....

L1 - Nancy - La piste Frau ?

3. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    AS Nancy Lorraine 1-0 Le Mans

Big three points in our battle to avoid the drop.

We are now 8 points above the dropzone and that bodes well. Keep it up boys.

4. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  5. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  6. Pierre-Henri

Pierre-Henri New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Strasbourg, France.
    Beating you should have been a sheer moment of joy (first victory this season, thanks alot !), but it was darkened by Adailton severe injury. Yves Deroff was shaken up by what happened : he fumbled over the ball, and fell on Adailton's leg, in a very bad angle, snaping it like a twig. Didn't see the game (thanks Lord), but it sounded like a freak accident. Deroff was nearly in state of shock when he saw what he unintentionally did.

Personnely, I'd prefer a loss, and see the 22 players walk away on their legs. Soccer, sometimes, can be a real sport de merde.

7. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  8. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  9. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    thank to GK save some goals !!

nice win i hapy for you ..

10. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Well we certainly did benifit from a big Bracigliano today.

11. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  12. Pierre-Henri

Pierre-Henri New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Strasbourg, France.
    Hello, friend :D .

Are you fine today ? It's was a Coupe de France day, you know. Teams playing one against another, the usual stuff.

I've heard Nancy was... how to say ... UTTERLY FLOGGED, COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED... but of course, I won't start bragging about this fact. We have to be kind with our disadvantaged western neighbours, as I always say. Especially since Lorraine is technically a third world region, and it's inhabitants greatly lack of savoir-vivre (due to the lower level of civilisation there).

So I certainly won't repeat over and over that Nancy was BEATEN FLAT by Strasbourg, with a full 4-0 RIGHT IN THE KISSER.

53' : Kevin GAMEIRO (et UN !)
    71' : Alexander FARNERUD (et DEUX !)
    83' : Kevin GAMEIRO (et TROIS !)
    88' : Alexander FARNERUD (et QUATRE ZERO !)

yeah, like a two-step ballet. Sometimes, I'm just glad Nancy is there.....

.... it makes Strasbourg look brilliant in comparison.

13. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    well i dont care abaute france cup ..because nancy and strasbourg cant win this cup because many hard club want win him ..
    well i just care abaute younger talent kevin cameiro ..if he scored 2 goals now and 2 goals in wefa cup .i think he need a chance to play liga 1 next week ..i dont know how he dont have big body but he scored ..but GM and AD cant scored !!

kevin cameiro he only 18 old and 172 sm ..wow but like what i said he like del piero or zola ..

keep great job MR . kevin cameiro

14. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Well, you guys are just an excellent team aren't you. It isn't as if Nancy had fielded a bunch of second teamers in this meaning....less battle was it.

Enjoy League 2 next year.... Perhaps you could petition the Bundesliga for entry there.

But since playing in Europe seems to be the only time you guys, well score goals..... I wish you the best of luck the rest of this competition so that you guys will have something to do next year. :D

Enjoy your victory, while us simple minded Lorains enhale household chemicals tonight. ;)

15. Pierre-Henri

Pierre-Henri New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Strasbourg, France.
    We have decided to go down with you and Metz, so Ligue 2 next season will be some sort of "eastern conference". Life would be sad without these small derbies.

16. quentinc

quentinc New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Annapolis, MD
    Somehow, it had slipped my mind that Strasbourg and Nancy were rivals.

17. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    You can have your "eastern conference," with Troyes. We aren't doing the ascenseur this year thank you very much. We are quite pleased with life in L1 and have no intent of going back to the poor attendance, lack of television revenue, inability to recruit, and overall depression that is League 2.....:D

18. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Lens 1-2 Nancy

Buts-
    Nancy Zerka 29', Brison 75
    Lens Frau 37'

19. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    dear ..great win against hard team like lens ..
    and in lens home ..wow your batter than strasbourg ..
    i dont think you back to liga 2 ..keep your good play ..

i want ask you abaute your coach ..he is younger or old and he very good coach or not??

and your team have new talent in team u20 or not ..

thanks

20. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Pablo Correa, the former striker for Nancy is the current coach. He's very young (late 30's) and is from Uruguay.
    He had a horrible start his first year, and Nancy looked as if they were going to get relegated (dead last at the winter break in L2). He then righted the ship and here we are today.
    He loves Nancy and doesn't desire to leave (so he says, but I tend to beleive old Pablo).

21. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    loss 0\2 from classic club like lyon not bad ..

wow wow wow nansy hard team ! wow i dont know before now he hard team have great coach ..

wow you can scored from 2 PK but refrre say no !!!!!!

thanks nansy team and fan you should by happy ..nansy play like a man not like many small team play sick against big club ..

if you dont miss some player go to africa champion ..you can win to day ..

yes lyon miss some great player ..but nansy too ..

why kim not play !! i know him because he play here last years ..he is very good player ..but i dont know he great because saudi league is sick :D
    or he true very good striker ..

you miss croupi ..dikhate

22. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    and tou have mant talent ..wow i can see some great player in futrue ..

like RUDOLF he is new and very young ..nice move and great shoot from him ..he shoot can by great goal ..but classic GK like C say no away like evry match :cool: ..

@and BRISON wow great lift foot ..he make many cross and skills against lyon R back ..if he keep he great playing you can sell him for good money...

@Berenguer i like him to much ..i like hard man IN DMF ..we never see any dengures chance for lyon ..
    maybe many fan dont know or like DMF because he dont have many skills or show ..but hard man IN MF he great for any club in world want win any big cup ..likw mak in chelsea ..diara in lyon ..elc in many classic club ..

@ zerka ..he best player from nansy to day with old DF LECLUSE ..and Berenguer ..

moroco guy have big skills ..he can by star of nansy fan ..many drible and take ball and go to tha goal ..and win many FK for nansy ..

@ well from now i should keep aye for nansy he have great and hard team work ..i know now how he can win against lens and drew with PSG ..and by in 8 ..

very good team dear sl7vk i am happy for you ..

23. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Thanks for the posts SMSM.

I'm no longer really concerned about relegation at this point. Lyon are a very tough club, and a little bad luck in both games cost us 6 points. But Lyon will cost most clubs 6 points this year so......

I'm interested to see what ASNL does this summer, and who Correa can recruit. I like Zerka and Kroupi up front but I still think we need a solid poacher of goals. We'll see.

24. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    agree wit you ..nansy just need big striker in box ..and big MF have many match in liga 1 and can by very good captin for new talent ..like lamuche with OLM or lachuer with aux ..abd some mistro with some team ..

wooooooooow nansy 2 he by in top for younger liga or he name CFA..

great news ..maybe this mean nansy have moore younger talent ..