News: Arsenal America 2009/2010 Ticket Requests for Home Matches through 12-31-09

Discussion in 'Arsenal Tickets and Travel' started by Maryland_Gunner14, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maryland_Gunner14

Maryland_Gunner14 New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Charm City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is a tough match to get tickets for. Your best bet this close to the match date is Stub Hub or even eBay. Beyond that, you are at the mercy of touters or a company like Thomas Cook, and their costs are very high. Sorry that we could not be of further help.

2. JFoo

JFoo New Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thanks. I guess for now I'll just hope to get lucky when the tickets become available for red members or on the official ticket exchange site. Otherwise, it's going to be stub hub/totes.

3. pawn

pawn Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Waltham, MA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am having trouble with the website for Arsenal America ticket request.

This is my first pilgrimage to the Emirates, so I am a little concerned about getting tickets. I have an AA membership and Red Membership

Any chance someone has 2 tickets to the Newcastle match on March 10?

:cool:

4. nsps

nsps Member

Jul 26, 2006
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Does anyone know if Arsenal America has improved the ticket-request system at all in recent years? I'm planning a trip and wanted to request tickets, but when I tried to join a few years ago I ended up spending $50 and never received my memberships or access to the website to make ticket requests. I don't want to waste any more money, so unless it's my best bet and they've ironed out the kinks, I'll probably look elsewhere…

5. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're better off getting a Red Membership with the club.

6. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    This is off of ArseAm's facebook

'For those of you that have been trying to place ticket requests for the 2012/2013 season, please know there was a bug in the system that was causing the ticketing to not work. That bug has been fixed. If you have made a request but have not heard from us, please make sure to email us today at info@arsenalamerica.com. We want to make sure that everyone going over gets to see The Arsenal. Thank you!'