Argentinos in Italy (R)

Discussion in 'Argentinos Abroad' started by soccer krazy, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Looks like Higuain is finalizing a deal with Napoli.

2. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Pipita having his cake and eating it.......

[​IMG]

Pipiolo repped this.
  3. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Il Capitano who is working his way back to fitness has had some words to say about Mauro Icardi.

The youngster is undoubtedly talented and should if he fulfils his potential the next player to make the number nine his jersey. However it is worrying that he still has attitude problems.

This is what has no doubt prompted Javier to issue a warning which has become public to the player about the merits of hard work and humility.

Icardi is behaving like a love struck teenager rather than a young man and needs to do plenty of growing up. His head seems to have been turned by the rather loose Wanda Nara and instead of getting more tattoos he ought to be focusing on his football.

Perhaps a few words from Leo and others like Kun and Pipita who are also models of hard work might help if even someone like Il Capitano cannot get through to the young striker.

4. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Maurito is just a bit of kid tbh. Down the road he is going to wonder why he got her name on his arm. When and if he visits the U.S. in the tours they do over the summer, I suggest he visits Dr. Tattoff in LA.

But those Nara sisters...

5. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    There is a term for icardi in Argentina that has been thrown at him on la nacion and ole message boards... Everyone who is argentine knows what saying I'm talking about however i won't use it for fear of sounding racist... But let's just say the term has nothing to do with race or skin color... Icardi is an uneducated kid who is now a millionaire. Whoever raised this kid never taught him values or responsibility or how to act... I don't care if your 19 or 69 it's inexcusable, especially when you have just signed a contract for millions. Inter is not happy with him

He stole his good friends wife, who has two kids and is 10 years older than him, he has two tattoos of her... Maxis career is coming to an end as he is 31... He probably has 4 years left... so Wanda found a youngster with 14-15 years left to keep up her absurd lifestyle.

Icardi is being played and he is being a complete dick... He's not being a kid

I can't believe you just shake it off... You don't just steal someone's wife and then miraculously start tattooing her picture and name all overt he place.... I don't know any kids who act like that.... He's a really messed up individual tbh

Pipiolo repped this.
  6. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I shake it off because I don't care about the tabloids, his actions are not affecting my life. However; his actions are not going to win him over with anybody in the locker room, his teammates won't trust him and will look down, I get that aspect. But I am not going to rant and rage about him taking another persons wife, all I care about is what he does on the pitch. And as for me labeling him as a kid, yeah, he is being a kid. He is not viewing a situation as an adult and the impact it will have on a family. Some gold digging female that is much older than him is telling what he wants to hear and he is buying into it.

Moishe repped this.
  7. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Paredes appears to be going to move to Roma. Roma will be an interesting move. Just a loan, for 18 months. Appears Roma will loan him out until June. On a side note, Roma is also linked with Iturbe. He has played well for his Hellas Verona this season. a bit selfish at times but has done well. He was in a bad accident a week or so ago, but walked out without a scratch on him.

Pipiolo repped this.
  8. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Juan Manuel Iturbe looks like he is moving to Juventus. The deal is all but complete apparently.

locoxriver and Pipiolo repped this.
  9. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Scrap that. Conte's resignation from Juventus threw the whole deal into doubt. Allowing Roma to come in and offer 30M euros for Iturbe. He should be a Roma player very soon along with Leandro Paredes. Good that both can help each other out.

http://www.football-italia.net/52196/iturbe-happy-roma

Maxi Lopex has joined Chievo and Andujar has returned to Napoli from Catania on a permanent deal for 2M euros.

SupaMario repped this.
  10. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Paredes and Iturbe will be interesting to watch at Roma.

11. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hate to beat the Icardi dead horse to death but I just found out this dude tattooed Maxi's kids' names on his arm last month after the couple got married.

[​IMG]

What's he going to do next? is he going to cut up Maxi's face and wear it to finally become him?

johnbarley2 and Pipiolo repped this.
  12. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  13. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Icardi is the joint capocannoniere in the league with Luca Toni. Two goals and two assists against Empoli in the final game of the season. He needs to be given an opportunity at some point in the future.

14. johnbarley2

johnbarley2 Member+

Jan 19, 2013
    I don' t know if people should hate him as much as feel sorry for him - a 20 year old star marrying an aging skank with 3 children.

But he's a ruthless prick who could be what's missing from the schoolboy plantel and could easily go to Spain or Italy. Argentina is foolish for not blooding him.

15. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Icardi could be exactly what we're missing in front of goal at least as a traditional 9 goes. He had had nearly 30 goals in all competitions for a poor Inter side, imagine what he can do with proper help. Say what you want to say about him, but he can be a megastar, can finish with either foot, is great at beating the offside trap, solid in the air. He's got everything to be a world class player.

I think Tata was foolish to bring up his off the field issues. I mean REALLY stupid. You have a word with him in private about the matter, but as pointed out the kid is in love and doesn't want to hear it.

Anyways, I wouldn't worry too much about him playing for Spain nor Italy, he already played a WCQ for us and can't make the switch.

locoxriver and Pipiolo repped this.
  16. johnbarley2

johnbarley2 Member+

Jan 19, 2013
    Ah, was it the last match, against Uruguay? Forgot about that one.

You think he'll get called up for the 2016 "Copa America?"

17. benos

benos Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Icardi is a very good number 9, i think that he is more gifted than higuain. but his off the pitch issues should concern us, because it is behind his teammate back, not behind some stranger. and it is different.

18. johnbarley2

johnbarley2 Member+

Jan 19, 2013
    I've never heard any Inter fan say he's more gifted than Higuain. Actually, he's pretty limited IMO but he's got a killer instinct. He's more like an Inzaghi type.

19. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Lamela possibly on the way out of Tottenham and a move to Juventus.

Pipiolo repped this.
  20. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Coco has talent but I fear that he never could put it together to succeed, at least in England. I am not a fan of players running away from failing. You need to learn to adjust to prosper, and that goes to anything in life. He had a really good final year with Roma, and then moved. I believe Pochettino stated that Coco had yet adapted to England, not in terms of the EPL but England itself. The culture for him was far to contrasting from the culture he has always known. Somebody like Kun, his talent helped him settle into England, since his talent is far greater than of Coco. He had the likes of Tevez and Zabaleta, plus I believe his then wife(Giannina) spoke English. If he does return to Italy, he will do well, as he did with Roma. A Coco and Dybala connection would be something to watch.

21. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  22. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What a team, damn shame what happened to Parma.

[​IMG]

23. Loco

Loco Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    May 1, 2005
    Miami
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Gio Simeone signed a loan deal to play for Napoli this year.

Paredes is going to Juventus on loan.

Both deals are great for the players. What is PSG thinking? Paredes was one of their best midfielders last year, he was the glue.