Argentinos en España (r)

Discussion in 'Argentinos Abroad' started by BigSoccer Bot, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Espanyol certainly have a very strong Argentine contingent. They are looking to build links within Argentina.

Cristian Alvarez(Espanyol)

Another goalkeeper who has had precious little time playing there though a product of Rosario Central.

2. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And the coach is Pochettino, no less.

Facundo Coría was signed by Villarreal.

3. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    I heard he will go a full year in their reserve division? :confused:

Speaking of Villarreal, it seems they have snatched up one of the best talent Estudiantes had in their youth divisions, Matias Nello Sosa (nothing in common with José Sosa).

It isnt confirmed yet, but i have read in various pincha's boards the kid disappeared and was in Spain to sign with the yellow submarine squad.

4. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Apparently, though at first it was believed otherwise, but got to see it seems that there're players that can play on both, i think that was the case with Mussacchio last season.

Also Villarreal B, along Barcelona B are the only two "B" teams on the spanish 2nd division.

5. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Iván Pillud signed with Racing, so gotta take him off the list.

6. threervana

threervana Member

Jun 4, 2008
    China
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Updated:

Real Madrid:Ezequiel Garay,Fernando Gago,Gonzalo Higuain,Angel Di Maria

Barcelona:Gabriel Milito,Lionel Messi

Atletico Madrid:Eduardo Salvio,Sergio Aguero

Getafe:Oscar Ustari,Cata Diaz

Valencia:Ever Banega,Alejandro Dominguez,Alberto Costa

Sevilla:Aldo Duscher,Federico Fazio,Diego Perotti,Lautaro Acosta

Villarreal:Gonzalo Rodriguez, Marco Ruben, Mateo Musacchio,Facundo Coría

Almeria:Hernán Pellerano,Hernán Bernardello,Pablo Piatti,Leonardo Ulloa

Espanyol:Juan Forlín,Nicolas Pareja,Jesus Datolo, Cristian Darío Álvarez

Sporting de Gijon:Gaston Sangoy

Zaragoza:Leonardo Ponzio

Deportivo:Diego Colotto

Mallorca:Germán Lux,Oscar Trejo

Racing Santader:Brian Sarmiento

7. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I think their policy is of playing them a season in the Segunda and getting them 'acclimatized'.

It's a reasonably competitive division for a youngster and so no bad thing. What is annoying how certain players hardly get a game and effectively waste 2-3 seasons of their development.

Sarmiento has really wasted himself. Think the parent's were to blame for this one.

Too pushy like Guido Vadala's father.

8. Volrath

Volrath Member

Jun 28, 2007
    I've got a bad feeling about Gonzalo's Villarreal this year, the club has let go of many of it's aging stars and seems to be completely in transition. Seems a long way back from the glory years with Sorin, Roman and Forlan.

9. threervana

threervana Member

Jun 4, 2008
    China
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So many unknown players (most of them are young though) in Villarreal this year..

10. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    They do have several players that are earmarked for the main squad. Players like Santi Cazorla came through the same route.

11. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAjI0r4Vljk"]YouTube- ‪Club America 2-3 Real Madrid Highlights HQ 05/08/2010‬‎[/ame]

Higuain scores, Gago played well .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1IjlUtfSLQ"]YouTube- ‪FC Barcelona vs Korea League 5-2 Full All Goals Asian Tour Messi Ibrahimovic‬‎[/ame]

Messi with a couple.

12. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    "Gago played well"

Are you sure?:p

13. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  14. benos

benos Member

Nov 28, 2007
    I afraid that Pep will benched Mascherano, previous season Pep benched great player like Yaya for a zero like Bosquets, if It's gonna happen the transfer doesn't worth nothing.

15. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I wonder too if that will happen or anything else, seeing how Messi seemingly is the one reccomending him.

16. benos

benos Member

Nov 28, 2007
    It's more influence than reccomedation in my opinion, every decent coach know who is Mascherano and that's he is one of the best DM's in the world, the qustion is if Messi's influence will help to convince Pep that Mascherano is a lot better than Bosquets and deserve a starting place and not being second Yaya.

17. leomessi1919

leomessi1919 New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well it has to do with Busquets being Catalan that and his dad was good friends and teammates of Guardiola.

In the Inter vs. Barcelona match in Milan, Sneijder ran circles around Busquets and the lost 3-1. When Yaya came in the 2nd leg, he shut the middle down.

Barcelona need Masche because they will not be able to win the CL with Busquets, that has been proven

18. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I've said this many times, Busquets is one lucky so and so, already he has won the champions league, La Liga and the world cup and in all honesty I still can't work out what he offers either Barca or Spain. On top of which he has replaced much better players than himself at both club and international level (Yaya & Senna respectively), about the only thing he does do is win lots of free kicks, that and having a face you'd like to smack. :D

Masch signing for Barca would be a great signing, but it doesn't appear if that is going to happen and he is more likely to end up at Inter.

PS: Perrotti looked good for Sevilla.

19. Volrath

Volrath Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Di Maria and Perotti, I think our left flank is set for the next ten years or so...

20. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yesterday Sevilla defeated 3-1 Barcelona in the 1st leg of the Super Cup, Gabriel Milito was the captain of Barcelona, Messi came in the second half and had a goal disallowed by a clear off-side, Fazio and Perotti played for Sevilla.

Agüero came in from the bench and scored in the 3-2 defeat of Atlético against Mallorca, Salvio also played, it seems he could head to either Fiorentina or Espanyol on loan.

Ulloa scored in the 2-0 victory of Almeria over Granada.

21. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  22. threervana

threervana Member

Jun 4, 2008
    China
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

No non-Euro place in Atletico for him.

Benfica is a pretty strong team as well. Let's see whether he would get some playing time there.

23. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Daniel Diaz scored a goal in the 1-1 draw between APOEL and Getafe, the goal was scored in the extra-time and it allowed Getafe to qualify to the groups stage of UEFA Europa League. In the same competition Marco Rubén scored one for Villarreal in the 2-1 victory over Dnepr Mogliev.