Argentinian Futbol Or Brazileiro Futbol?

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by efernandez9, Sep 2, 2004.

1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    WHAT style and liga do you prefer to watch?

why?

I just can not watch a whole 90 minutes of braca futbol, nice plays and goals but the games tend to bore you, the fell deep in pockets of slow futbol combined with nothing but erratic crosses.

argies move the ball better and keep you to the edge of the seat for the longest and most of the 93 minutes! I just notice that following last week and this wk of copa Nissan..... some time I even change the channel at FOX 6pm game of braca futbol, to search for news on mexican or MLS footy.

about you, from your latino or colombian prospective?

2. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    El futbol argentino es muy veloz y jugaditas de lujo y hinchadas de los equipos visitantes siempre se hacen notar en este futbol. Lo unico bueno del futbol brasileiro son los goles.

3. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    El Brasileño a veces es muy enredado, como que no tubiera patas ni cabaza, por ahora veo mas el Argentino.......

4. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    me quedo con los argentinos, sin tener nada malo que decir delos bracas....

pero es dificil gastarles 90 minutos de atencion, con tanto futbol en TV hoy en dia.

5. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Futbol Argentino porque tiene mas velocidad.

6. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    NOT EVEN A COMPARISON. FOOTBALL BRASILEIRO IS DISORGANIZED, TOO MANY GAMES, TOO CONFUSING TO FOLLOW AND INCONSISTENT. THE BRASILEIRO TOURNEY AND THE COLOMBIAN TOURNEY HAVE MUCH IN COMMON!!

ARGENTINA HEAD OVER SHOULDERS IN MARKETING, SPORTS COVERAGE, FANS AND CONSISTENT PLAY THEN ANY FOOTBALL LEAGUE IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE...and that's coming from a Colombian!

7. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    what makes the Brazilian league confusing is all those cups they play, and I wouldn't say that the colombian league is like that, they play 18 games all vs. all in one game, then it splits into two groups of 4, kinda cool if you ask me.....

8. Caraemondinga

Caraemondinga Member

Jul 29, 2004
    aca
    where do u watch all these leagues and games in usa??!?!?!

9. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    YOu can watch the Argie and the Brazilian leagues on Fox sports world and Fox Sports Espanol.

10. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah,I don't find Copa Mustang as confusing or boring like Brazilian league.

11. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

not so cool when you have a team dominate the league table and then have a team like D. Tolima come in and win the whole thing. I don't like the playoff system at all.

12. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Gol Tv

13. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    golTV no tiene futbol brazilero! tienen 2 juegos de colombia, 2 de uruguay y uno de salvador o Peru....de vez en cuando muestran de guatemala O Real Madrid y todas las noches los repetidos de la liga espanola o il calccio.

Parece que estamos todos de acuerdo que es mas interesante mirar la Liga argentina! ademas reconoce uno a los jugadores mas facil ;)