Are We Ever Going to Spend Money? - Transfers, Rumors, & Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    What you have to understand is 99.99% of the rumours that you read and post are 100% bull shit. At this moment in time, nothing has been agreed and the 00.01% rumour that is true is us being in the market for a goalkeeper. Even then, nothing has been agreed or signed.

2. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I’m well aware of the fact that most reports are bollox, but usually at least one rumour points towards some interest. With Dybala, it feels like folk have just conjured this up based on his profile and playing style.

3. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    Zidane05, Anon. and Shay Z repped this.
  4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Dybala seems a bit under the radar due to injury and dip in form before that. Might get Flo's attention if he plays in the 2nd leg and help Juve progress.

5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He only needs to get Zidane's attention, and Zidane will Then force Florentino to buy him.

Well at least a few on this forum believe that's how it works.

6. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd like to believe that one day in a ********ed up alternate universe, Real Madrid holds open tryouts for free agents every transfer season and tons of people are knocking on the door lol.

Eddie repped this.
  7. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  8. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    When he leaves people will reminisce about his tenure.

He literally saved the club from a horrible downward spiral and saved Florentino from the horrible Benitez hire (everybody but Florentino knew would fail).

True club legend as a player and a coach. Selfless and never held the club at ransom or used his status to become bigger than the club. Has always seemed to want what is best for the club at all times.

Yet we have non-entities dogging him like they are worth the paper he wipes his ass with.

9. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    For all the support you'd kinda expect Benzema to try and repay it with effort on the pitch, let's see what happens in the CL. Regardless what the outcome is this season I due sincerely appreciate everything Zidane has given the club.

Deep Pal, Digital and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  10. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #485 MaxY, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    I hope that Zidane retires with 3 UCL's under his belt after this season. Huge hints from Ramos and Zidane himself and it was always predicted that he'll coach France after WC.

I don't want Kane. I'd rather get a stopgap until a proper striker emerges. Aguero/Lewandowski or somebody for a few years.
    Hell, rather get Icardi since he's 100 M and he's the same as Kane, a newer version of Pippo Inzaghi.

IN: Icardi/Griezmann (100 M), Dybala (150 M max), Courtois (50-60 M), Matthijs de Light
    OUT: Bale, Benzema, Casilla. LOAN: Llorente.

Deep Pal repped this.
  11. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    #486 Ayayain, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    Neymar informed PSG board that he'll stay at the club no matter what happens against Real Madrid in the second leg in CL (TeleFoot).

That kinda confirm a part of the SPORT Illustrated informations. I really hope the part about Kane is false.

From AS:

- Flo wants to make many changes in the team.
    - He plans to recruit a couple world class players.
    - He wants to sell Bale this summer.

From The Express:

- Real Madrid wants to get Hazard, and plan to offer Bale + 113M euros to Chelsea.

From Calciomercato:

- Real Madrid is amongs the clubs interested in Timo Werner.

In an interview with Daily Star, De Gea replied to the rumor that sends him to Real Madrid:

- "I am very happy here".
    - "I feel like being an important person in the locker room".
    - "I don't feel that's right to talk about the future, and what can happen. I'm only interested in the present days".
    - "To feel good, to play well, and being able to help United. That's what's important right now".

12. Xehanort

Xehanort Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Oct 7, 2013
    Mom's basement
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    This 101%.

I disagree with many things Zidane does, like his insistence with BBC and some of his subs are strange, but ultimately he's been a great coach for us. Would not want any other person coaching Madrid than the second best player in our clubs history.

13. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope ZZ stays at least one more season for sure, with a few squad changes in the summer, i too disagree with some of the things he’s done ( guaranteeing BBC starting spots as long as they are healthy, odd subs and Benz, same as most others I guess) but there will never ever be a coach of Madrid that I will agree with “everything” that he is doing “all” the time, not humanly possible for anyone I think.

The positives brought to the team by ZZ outweigh by quite a distance the negatives for me, so I hope he isn’t done at the end of this season.

Excape Goat, HZinho, Deep Pal and 4 others repped this.
  14. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  15. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Also known as transfer rumors.

Deep Pal and libertao repped this.
  16. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Capture+_2018-02-20-20-57-57.png

Translation: Isco and Asensio are both much better than Hazard. I don't understand the obsession with getting the Belgian.

#HotTake

17. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thibaut Courtois: "If Florentino [Perez] calls, he will have to call my representatives, and they will talk".

"I don't think Florentino is going to call, if he does he'll have to talk to my representative- and he'll listen to him, but we're thinking about Chelsea."

"We're talking to Chelsea but I have two children in Madrid and it's not easy to be away from them, if things go well, I'll be at Chelsea for many years."

"Chelsea have bet on me since the first day of my career, we must not forget, we'll have to see what happen"

18. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Courtois always throwing himself at us. Hopefully Florentino does the smart move and goes for him.

Deep Pal repped this.
  19. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Asensio most definitely isn't right now, but I'd take Isco over Hazard any day of the week.

As for Courtois, he's pushing more midseason than DDG did in the summer. Florentino needs to get it done.

20. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017

You blind love for spanish players not matter how cak they are on the pitch just mind blowing stuff really,your isco who defended well against psg but spent most of the game slowing the attack at every opportunity with his 1000 touches and pointless turns to nowhere.

Hazard is quicker,just has good with the ball but unlike him he goes forward or at least tries to do so,here he would have more players of his kind so would have much more time to showcase his stuff.

Isco is like a child who receives a candy and never wants to let go unless he changes i can't see him ever being first choice in the team ever again.

If we eliminate psg we should go all out to buy mbappe whom the seniors players have criticised big time after the first leg,here zidane would protect him from the media and our post cristiano would be assured like it should have been last summer.

21. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Courtois throwing himself at us. Floro get it done bro. Can't pass up on such a golden opportunity.

Anon. and Deep Pal repped this.
  22. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Ok but you didn't let me finish. I'll take Martial over all three.

23. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Not that you said anything contrary but for me Isco is a completely different player with different skillset from Hazard. I would be happy to have someone with that sort of pace running at the defense. I'm not a big fan of Hazard in that he doesn't contribute enough both ways and with our current squad we'd be even more unbalanced but hopefully we make some bold moves this summer and in a post bbc squad that's one of types pieces needed IMO.

Shay Z repped this.
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Courtois will push for RM move if we show interest. Given his personal situation and just one year left on his contract, don't see Chelsea forcing him to stay. All upto Flo now.

25. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    The irony isn't that you are calling the kettle black..... it's the fact you said he has a blind love for Spanish players in a post he is literally saying he prefers a Belgian over the Spanish one.