Are We Ever Going to Spend Money? - Transfers, Rumors, & Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    We need to find them off in Paris.

If we can pull that off the implosion afterward will be legendary.

janos audron and Deep Pal repped this.
  2. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    What's he like?

3. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't buy the Neymar rumour. The Qatari won't sell him and Perez won't offer them an offer they cannot refuse. I did not bother to study his buyout clause. And most of us understand that why. And I do not like him.

But I really want him on our team.... just to piss off the Cules.

Figo, Ronaldo and Redondo!!! I considered buying a Figo's Bareclona jersey many times on eBay.

[​IMG]

Shay Z and Anon. repped this.
  4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    He does a bit of everything with a lot of upside. Really good in the air already, strong physique and has good pace. Technically not bad either and has been showing up in big games. Scored against us and Barca this season. Had a mega offer from China which he seems to have rejected.

Zidane05 repped this.
  5. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    FIFA is definitely more flashy, it tries to replicate the feeling of watching a real game, and with games modes like UT (awesome) and all the licences it’s not a surprise it outsells PES 40 to 1.

But the gameplay of PES man, it’s almost flawless. I’ve been playing FIFA since 2003 and stopped buying at FIFA 16 because the gameplay has slipped considerably since FIFA 10-14 and this is where PES has really stepped up.

PES took a year out of making a game in 2015 so they can focus on overhauling it’s gameplay, they came back in 2016 with a product which at least matched FIFA, but it’s the last two editions that have been phenomenal to play.

Try the latest demo.

6. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    You shouldn't. Every time a Barcelona shirt gets bought, a little bit of football dies.

So Pogba gets subbed a couple of times, and all of a sudden rumors start about him leaving Manchester to us? I wonder if that's his management whispering to the press, because it seems kind of extreme to want to leave for just a couple of substitions where Manchester were losing the game with him on the field.

I would say you made your bed, go lie in it. But if that relationship over there really has gone bust, I can almost see it happening that we do a swap for him with Bale going the other way.

Excape Goat and Anon. repped this.
  7. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Lmao nah leave him where he is. Kova, Isco and in particular Ceballos and Valverde need more minutes. ******** Pogba, overrated vine player. If he comes, its the end of Isco and Kovacic. Might as well ship them to City.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  8. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #458 janos audron, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    Considering Kovačić is still in "limbo", i would definitely consider replacing him with Pogba. Also, i think at least on of the Llorente / Ceballos will leave in the summer. Hopefully on a loan. Selling them would be a mistake.

And another thing. the midfield puzzle depends on decision upfront. Either we will continue with tridente, or go for 2 forwards. Considering its likely Bale is leaving in the summer, i think we will be playing with two upfront. I just hope it won˙t be CR7 and Kane.

9. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pogba replacing Kovacic? You serious?

yoanaidarov repped this.
  10. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    It seems you are talking about Kovačić from Neverland who is the b2b version of Messi.

11. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    All Pogba does flap and dance. Don’t need him and one of the most overrated players in football making a shocking amount of money.

No thanks.

Phenom9 repped this.
  12. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Without any doubt! Which is why he has better defensive and offensive stats overall in last seasons in comparison.

13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pogba's wages are astronomical. He'd have to take a wage cut+give up 50% of his endorsements. Which means a transfer will definitely not happen. He's set for PSG if Manchester United put him on the market.

14. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Lots of infos from the US media SPORT Illustrated that claims that have informations about our future mercato that come right from a top executive of the club.

- Florentino is ready to renew the team, and is already organizing things to be able to spend as much as 600M euros (it includes potential sales).
    - Neymar is a smokescreen (at least for this summer) while our priority is Kane.
    - Kane can be between 200 to 300M, the board knows that it will incredibly difficult to deal with Levy hence why we keep it low profile while we're good with the medias only talkingh about the Neymar rumors upfront.
    - Zidane is not sure that he wants to continue after this tiring ongoing season, and that whatever happens from now on. He would like to step down for now.
    - The club is aware, and is checking who could be up for the job. When asked if Pochettino is on the list: he is.
    - De Gea, Pogba, Hazard, Salah, and Lewandowski are all on the list (this part is not coming from their source, they are just quoting more names that are present in the spanish press).

Deep Pal and Anon. repped this.
  15. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Personally i’d be fine with that, not a fan really, he did well at Juve but I could not understand why that was rated so highly when no one here rates the league itself, he’s so so at Manure, and not pulling up any trees for the national team either, ok player but not a disciplined enough one and I was not sorry we passed on him or he rejected us or whatever it was and stuck with both Modric and Kroos who IMO are both better than him in midfield

Deep Pal and temesgen repped this.
  16. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    While overrated, no one understands Mou's playstyle. And to be honest, I don't blame players from United because all of them besides De Gea are performing lower than their actual level.

17. gladiator guti

gladiator guti Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    Adrien Rabiot is a very special player.

18. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Midfield is the least of our problems right now.

Digital and Anon. repped this.
  19. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'd be livid if we bought Pogba. Midfield is the least of our problems and we already have Kovacic, Llorente, Ceballos who don't get enough minutes as is.

Just sell one or two of BBC and bring a striker and another forward. Maybe a goalkeeper as well if we can get Courtois. That'd be the ideal summer for me.

Deep Pal and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  20. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Only French player I want is Griezmann.

21. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Ahahahaha..

I can't wait to hear the same who were against spending anything near 180ME for Mbappe.. clapping like seals in glee over spending 1.5x that amount on a Britsh goal poacher who can't create shit.

I'm just waiting to hear the wages. I'm sure Kane won't hurt our structure when his agent demand Cristiano money.

22. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    He's also especially impossible to sign.

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't believe that for a minute though, when Perez wanted to bring a player to the club, he practically painted the picture of him wearing the shirt in public.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  24. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Same here. It just seems too low-key for Perez. If we're splashing money and especially if it's 150-200M then we announce it to the world to build up hype and make a killing from shirt sales etc.

Kane isn't that marketable. Not exactly handsome and not exactly popular outside of UK.

Dybala seems more likely. I can see something like Courtois,Dybala and 1 more forward perhaps.

25. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Haven’t heard a single report linking us with Dybala, not even a sniff.