Arabs United

Discussion in 'Asian Cup 2007' started by Homotachi, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Homotachi

Homotachi New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    USA
    Friends, not attacks! You are the friendly nations, the neighbor nations!

Make a football team with the Arab countries (Iraq, Saudi, Iran, Barain, UAE) with best players! Then see if they can win the Oriental United team (Japan, Korea, North Korea, China, Mongoria, Taiwan) let the Arabs make their team firstly in other threads.

3-4-3 (Because Arab teams are the good attackers)

GK
    DF
    DF
    DF
    DF Rezaei
    MF Madavikia
    MF Kazemian
    MF
    FW Hashemian
    FW Yasir
    FW Malik (i want to put Matar, but malik played the level of excellent in AC07)

OK, this is the partial of Starting Eleven of the Arabs United. Plenty of spots so make the team!

2. bobjones2

bobjones2 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    You mean east asia versus middle east...

It might be fun...

East Asia would be mostly KNT & JNT tho'... no offense to other east asian countries.

In the east, I would imagine the usual names that would get thrown out would be PJS, LYP, SGH, Nakamura S, Takahara... KNI as DM... Nakazawa... LWJ... although some Chinese in prem might make it to the list too. Personally I would just like to see the KNT bolstered by Nakamura S, Takahara, and Nakazawa. Japanese goalkeeper as sub. ;P

But since Korea and Japan both kinda lacks that offensive punch it might be more fun to do a Saudi/Korea vs Iran/Japan or Iran/Korea vs Saudi/Japan. Korea could do wonders with Al Qatani. Although I think Korea/Iraq would do really well. Younes in front, Hawar on left wing and the rest KNT. ;P

3. Ouch, Iran isn't an Arab country bro. You probably just mean Middle East.

4. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    hes a sock man. youve been around here long enough. you should know.

5. Yeah but I really don't pay attention to all these 'troll wars' :eek:

6. Ultimate Vista-redded

Jul 19, 2007
    die homotachi you ********ing homo. have your brain size increased before you come back next time

7. Homotachi

Homotachi New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    USA
    No no no, go to Orientals United to do a Oriental team.

I know that Arab teams are good attackers. I want to put in 5 forwards for Arab United, but could not. I think Oriental United team has the good midfield though and goal keepers.

8. aLi.W

aLi.W Red Card

Jul 23, 2007
    GK= Noor sabri = Just 2 goals in AFC and one of them was a penelty

DF= Jasem and Bassem = Warriors
    MF= Nashat akram and Hawar = no one in the asia is better
    FW = Younis and karrar = Younis all know him but karrar should pass the ball more then he would be great

So Iraqi team = Best and the rest = shit,okej not all in asia but Saudi and Iran

9. Homotachi

Homotachi New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    USA
    I am so sorry!:( I forgotted Younis Mahmoud of Iraqi team!

Al Qatani, Malek, Hashemian, Matar, Mahmoud. Maybe Arabs United will play 2-3-5 formation like in the olden days!:D

10. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    "Homotachi" is a word used by low level some Koreans trying to mock Hamatachi.
    I think you are not even Japanese. I feel you might be a sock of Maiku~, though I am not sure.
    Anyway , just disappear.