AO Hartford Bus trip to the Argentina game!

Discussion in 'Hartford, CT' started by wolfp10, Feb 7, 2011.

1. wolfp10

wolfp10 Member

Sep 25, 2005
    AO Hartford is proud to bring you our 2nd bus trip to the Meadowlands to support the Red, White and Blue!

On Saturday, March 26 the US National Team will play Argentina at the new Meadowlands Stadium in New Jersey. After the success of our first bus trip, AO Hartford will be running a bus trip for this game. The itinerary is as follows...

2 pm: leave Damon's Tavern in Hartford
    5 pm: arrive at the stadium and start tailgating
    7 pm: kickoff for US-Argentina
    10 pm: leave the stadium
    1 am: arrive back at Damon's

The cost for the bus trip is $120. For this price you get a game ticket in the AO supporter's section, a ride to the game, and beer and food during the ride and at the tailgate.

Deadline for payment is Saturday, February 26.

To pay, please pay by Paypal to wolfp10@gmail. This is the account of our chapter president Mike Lawlor. We will also take checks, please contact us for that info.

Our last bus trip was a huge success, and we hope to have even more fun this time. We look forward to seeing everyone on the bus!

2. D00ls

D00ls Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Wish I could make it - we're hitting Gilette for the Revs opener and then hoping to catch the USMNT after (CBS Zone maybe?)

3. FoxBoro 143

FoxBoro 143 Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    USSF is charging way too much for supporters section tickets for a friendly. If this were during the summer and all the stars were expected i'd consider it, but if I can go to a soccer game that day it will be just like the previous poster, hopefully catching both games in Foxboro.

4. wolfp10

wolfp10 Member

Sep 25, 2005
    Final Reminder about the bus trip. Book your tickets now!