Anyone know # of deposits for 2018 season tickets?

Discussion in 'Atlanta United FC' started by Coyote89, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Coyote89

Coyote89 Member

Atlanta United
    United States
    May 18, 2017
    Just joined the wait list and trying to gauge how likely it will be that I actually get to purchase tickets. They have 36,000 season ticket holders from 2017 that have the option to renew. There's no cap on season tickets and the stadium holds 42,500 for the soccer configuration (plus standing room but that's not sold as a season ticket option). However, they do hold some back for group sales.

They've had people adding their names to the waiting list since June with a $50 deposit per seat. So, trying to figure out if I'll make it or get rolled-over to 2019.

2. GoDawgsGo

GoDawgsGo Member+

Nov 11, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have a decent chance. Sections are limited. Have a friend who just bought 4 a few days ago (not sure how long he had been on wait list), and another friend who used him as a reference to jump the line and he bought 2 and had been on the wait list for only a day.

3. Coyote89

Coyote89 Member

Atlanta United
    United States
    May 18, 2017
    Thanks. We're looking for a block of 4 in the lower price tiers and those seem to be the ones coming available anyway. So, fingers crossed.

4. Mabee

Mabee Member

Liverpool FC
    United States
    Jul 26, 2017
    I don't think Atlanta knows at this point. I just talked to them about moving my seats lower in my section and they said they are still sorting out renewals and the like, and that Founding Members would get a chance to move/upgrade/downgrade before new season ticket holders would get a chance to get seats. As I mentioned earlier, they said they are still sorting all of this out so I don't think they know yet how many season ticket holders are not renewing.