Anybody Else's Verdict?

Discussion in 'Ireland: NSR' started by billyireland, Feb 23, 2006.

1. bennocelt

bennocelt Member

Jun 1, 2005
    wales
    you are a funny guy...!

2. bennocelt

bennocelt Member

Jun 1, 2005
    wales
    true...but im not the one going on about democracy!

3. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    I am going to have to ask for people to try and not let this get out of hand tonight, since I'm heading out on the piss for a mate's birthday and don't know if Ted or pmannion will be here in that time. We don't want to lose the politics, but this one seems like it could be coming to the boil quite soon. So just take it easy lads. :)

4. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Class, the mods are away - **** off, all you ****ing ****-****s. I've been wanting to say that for a long time.

5. bennocelt

bennocelt Member

Jun 1, 2005
    wales
    yes you are kind of right...most people dont want it to change too drastically...probably myself included..we do realise that the unionists wont go down with a fight......but i dont particularly think its the greatest idea to have the orange order walking down the streets of dublin...they can march all day and all night around the shankill...but do we really have to have them marching down south?
    on my travels i have had beers with many a protestant from ulster...even a few of Paisleys guys...no probs...charming....but then i wouldnt expect to walk around the shankill waving the irish flag and singing the "boys of the old brigade"...god knows that might be a little disrespectful!!!!

6. bennocelt

bennocelt Member

Jun 1, 2005
    wales
    ek...my head hurts

7. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Nuh-uh. You're fighting a one-man battle here, keep it up or this highly entertaining thread is going to disappear!

8. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    1.) In a sort of "I'd like it if it happened but I won't lose any sleep over it" kind of way. A small amount really do want to see it happen.

2.) No.

3.) England would probably like us to take the North off their hands.

4.) Very little.

5.) Probably not - either my ancestors or yours might have been killed in a bombing raid, hence no me or you, hence no discussion :)

9. bennocelt

bennocelt Member

Jun 1, 2005
    wales
    lol
    allright ye much savage!

10. bennocelt

bennocelt Member

Jun 1, 2005
    wales
    sorry double post! all the excitment

11. bennocelt

bennocelt Member

Jun 1, 2005
    wales

you mean a civil riot.....from the streets...i tell you, young man, that i happen to like my cheap addidas gear
    you pay tax...arent you a terrible fool

(tongue in cheek...please!!)

12. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Who are you calling a muck savage? ****ing ****** is all you are, you probably couldn't even ******* **** if there was a ***** in front of your ****. ******** ***** **** ***** ****.

So there.

13. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I find using symbols for the swear words helps you :) . Whats the use, go ahead and close this thread mods :( , before it gets more out of hand.

14. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Relax.

15. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Its your choice, not mine :(
    Perhaps I have piss taking all wrong

16. USvsIRELAND

USvsIRELAND Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    ATL
    o snap.

My bad, thanks for the correction.

17. USvsIRELAND

USvsIRELAND Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    ATL
    L00000o0o0o0o0o0oL

18. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Methinks you do.

19. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Well thats a shame, isnt it :)

20. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Fook the bouncers in Barcode, kicking me out for 'throwing barstools around' when I was outside having a smoke, where there are no barstools - you want to know the big adavantage of going to Columba's (pause for fearmor & Samarkand to have a laugh) from 1st-3rd year? I know people who know people who own stuff... and like the tosser's in Tyme (or is it Time? Do I care?) you will be looking for a job come Monday. The place was close to closing time btw, so you just wasted your employment for nothing.

I am this close to closing the thread, btw.

21. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Can you think of anything you may have done before to make them angry? If not then they do have no excuse, but I cant imagine why if you were outside they would accuse you of something like that. Plus, if it was near closing time you must have had a good time the hours before that (maybe not if you were outside), so remember that before going and getting these guys fired, because I can guarantee that if they are working as bouncers they are all brawn, not much brain. Which would lead me to believe that they dont have many other options, so why bother with it? I mean if they accuse you of throwing bar stools in a place that has no bar stools, how smart can they be? Thats my 2 cents (pence there), take it or leave it, it doesnt really matter to me. :)

I have another question, when I was at the rugby match, everyone was smoking. Why is smoking so popular there (I think it is more so than it is here)?
    I thought everyone was taking the piss?!?! I am so confused :confused:

22. malby

malby Member+

Liverpool FC
    Republic of Ireland
    May 11, 2004
    Rep of Ireland
    Club:
    Drogheda United
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Yes he did. The previous month he signed one for FDR as well. It was his misguided notion of neutrality and I don't feel he should be lambasted for it.

23. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    You obviously don't know much about bouncers in Dublin ;). Whenever I am abroad, the bouncers always seem pretty friendly, especially compared to here. Basically they have a (much deserved) reputation as being on a complete power trip and massive egos because of it, so much so that a few people I know that have worked as barstaff or reps for clubs in the past would tell you they are even detested by their co-workers, for the most part.

We're a nation of louts. :)

Maybe I misread what was going on last night, plus I was in a bit of a shit mood. Carry on, then... and ignore my drunken ramblings.

24. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Billy, I'm a bit disappointed in you.

*pipes down*

25. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Agreed. Castigating him for actions like that is revisionism of the worst kind.