any London-based One Hotspur members here?

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by pookspur, Aug 25, 2017.

1. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    or any members who will be over on either 13 September or 6 December?

the reason I am asking is because I have had to purchase the group stage ticket package to insure getting one for the Madrid game. It looks like it's going to sell out pretty quickly - possibly before going to individual game sales (even for Lillywhite members) - so, having already purchased airfare over, I couldn't take a chance.

Anyway, during the purchasing process, it would've allowed me to allot any of the match tickets to another member; and I would naturally like to do that, as I now have tickets reserved for two games that I will - with 100% certainty - not be attending.

now, I'm not sure whether or not that's still an option, but if anyone on here wants a ticket for either Dortmund or APOEL @wembley, I'd be glad to contact the club and see if I can get them transferred.

I'll probably post something similar on SC within a week or so; but I thought I'd give folks on here a crack first, on the chance there's a taker. The whole package was only 75 quid, so I'm not looking for compensation. I just don't want to waste the tickets and leave empty seats.

If anyone's interested, just let me know.