Antonio Valencia - Part 2, Man. United

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by Manolo, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I hope they lose all the games they bench him.

2. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Lol yeah Moyes doesn't understand that Valencia is WAY better than Nani. He does everything when he plays from defending to attacking.

3. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Well Nani is the best player in the world now. I can't wait until they start talking shit about him too. United fans are so fickle.

4. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wasn't he saving AV for the Champions League game this week?

5. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Has had 2 chances to score so far...

6. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Great Game for AV25. That ball he crossed should have gone in. Better luck next time..

7. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Anybody else bored with watching United's dull games? I want to see him in another league.

8. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
  9. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    #834 viagoal, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  10. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That is awesome to know wow!

11. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    It wasn't much of a surprise to me. I believe he was even faster before his leg injury. Imagine if they were getting paid for how fast they ran ? million per mph ... :D
    [​IMG]

12. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ^
    Somebody made that stuff up according to FIFA.

13. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

14. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    #839 viagoal, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  15. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I like to see him net those kinds of goals- super easy if taken with a cool head and a killer instinct. We need to see more of this on the seleccion, and then we're unstoppable. Poaching is a big quality that we're lacking.

16. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  17. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ugh. Valencia didn't have such a good game and it's he was out shined by that young kid again on the right wing. Valencia has being figured out by all defenders it seems. What he does he does it well, but he just doesn't have that magic to evade defenders anymore. His crosses are super inconsistent. Not a good way to start the year. No wonder they keep trying to out him at RB.

18. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I thought he started very well but United has no ability to attack down the middle so Rooney has to drop deep which leaves nobody to attack the box. All of United's attacks went through him but he didn't have a lot of help and nobody else was creating anything at all.

After 30 minutes of dominating and no goals I knew it was trouble.

I agree he lost his man on their 2nd goal, that wasn't good.

RedCafe is really eating him alive right now but I'd like to see what else United can try, right now they are lacking quality all over the field especially in the middle which puts a lot of responsibility on the wingers. They need to spend in January, otherwise they will be out of CL next year and things will spiral downward since top players want to be on CL teams and I could see guys like Rooney and Van Persie getting offers.

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I agree. Lots of players peaked and others just shouldn't be there anymore. If they want more of an immediate result, they are going to have to pull their wallets out in this transfer window.

20. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    He could have had 3 assists if they had actually capitalized from his passes. And F redcafe they are out of their minds. United only know one way to attack, and it's pelotazo to Valencia and then cross it.

21. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    My only concern is that Valencia gets dropped and loses match sharpness over the next 6 months. That would be worst case scenario. As you guys mention, it's total BS because he is NOT the problem. He's getting a lot of blame because the team's strategy relies on him a lot. Even Ecuador doesn't rely on him that much, of course we are much better with him than without.

Get a good pair of central midfielders and you'll see Valencia with a lot more time and space to create from the wing.

22. Ecuador4life

Ecuador4life Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Sunnyvale,CA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    He did a very good job on the wing. When it came to right back is when he suffered. Bad tactical move on Moyes part. He should of left him playing wing. He should continue to start.

23. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Premier League

Chelsea vs. Man United
    Sunday, January 19, 8:00 AM Pacific Time (6:00 AM Eastern)
    Stamford Bridge

24. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wtf is going on with Valencia? Dude is pissing me off the way he is playing. Terrible crosses! Even the announcers are saying he is playing poorly. Ugh. Looks scared. What happen to that Valencia that use to take on people?

25. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Valencia isn't going to carry the entire team on his back. The way Manchester plays, you're not going to see the Valencia you're imagining. This is the worst Manchester. Awful playing. The Liga de Quito of right now that is under formation I honestly think could have a chance of getting a positive result against this Manchester if they played lol. That's how deep in the sh*t hole Man. United is. So don't ask for much from Valencia. That entire team needs to improve for Valencia to exhibit his best futbol.

That defense makes the most amateur mistakes. Not even the kids in LDU this season that got promoted make some of the stupid mistakes Manchester United makes in defense.