Antonio Conte, Manager of the Azzurri

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Stamos, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    its probably why they never hired a southerner we got to much passion.

2. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Good. But I doubt it.

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  3. sempreITALIA

sempreITALIA Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    LOL you support a team from the south, you're profile name is Forza Napoli (with un cuoricino I might add) and yet the south makes you vomit? Sounds like you're opinions on Italy in general are conflicting and paradoxical. Either that or you're just another bigotted moron.

4. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You've misinterpreted his comments. He is saying b/c he hates Conte that the thought of him being from the south (which he loves) makes him sick.

Feel better now?

FORZA NAPOLI <3 repped this.
  5. FORZA NAPOLI <3

FORZA NAPOLI <3 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Chi e? Did I say the South makes me vomit ? I said he has no southerness in him ? Learnt to read

Feel better now ?

6. sempreITALIA

sempreITALIA Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ]

Based off of that comment how is one supposed to take it? Learn how to convey your messages more clearly. You might come off as something you don't intend on coming off as....

Much better now.

jerrito repped this.
  7. jerrito

jerrito Member+

Jun 22, 2006
    America
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The north and south issue is a stupid one anyway. Ask most Italian young people like my niece and nephews and they will tell you that it aside from dialects and dishes, Italy is the same wherever you go. Politicians are the ones who keep this sort of rivalry going and quite frankly, it is ridiculous. Even a number of my friends when I was younger were Milan, Inter or (many of them) Juventus supporters. I did not like this, but this hatred between north and south is more of a myth than a fact in MOST of Italy. And if you are wondering I have lived, visited or worked in many different Italian localities, including Pisa, Firenze, Roma, Verona, Milano, and of course in my beloved Napoli.

When I visited the north, most people were excited to hear that I was Napoletano. And they were typically MORE welcoming when they heard this.

8. FORZA NAPOLI <3

FORZA NAPOLI <3 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    HE HAS

can I get anymore clearer?

9. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How exactly did you see Roma.... lol

In any case I wasn't starting a North vs South. I'm not even sure its accurate.

10. sempreITALIA

sempreITALIA Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Guarda che io non ti capisco propio. Quindi lasciamo il mondo com'e sta. I don't know what you're talking about.