Amistoso: vs. Suiza, 7 septiembre (R) (News, etc...)

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by JAIME CHILE, Aug 25, 2007.

1. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma

did you forget about the eliminations for the world cup in germany 2006? we sucked ass.

2. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I'm talking during the years 2006 and 2007.

Talking about the period that you're talking (2003-2005), I can say that Olmos was the coach during most part of that time, and of course Olmos sucks.
    When Acosta came back, we improved, and we had chances until the last game.

I want to see if Bielsa can give some more to our players...

Now we're gonna play against a 2nd level NT (Austria), so another bad result would be very worring, because there is no more time before the Argentina and Perú games.

3. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    Chile was already late by the time we lost all those matches against Brazil. We should have changed to Bielsa before Copa America started...I wouldn't blame him if we make a slow start to the qualies...

4. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    2-1 for the first game against Sepp Blatter and company.

I liked Chile's attitude in this game, these tactics need to be given some time.

5. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    the guy is being paid a fortune... a slow start in the qualif. can set you back to a point you can never get back (ex: Colombia lost their first 3 matches and played catch-up during the entire '06 WCQ).

6. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Creo que tienes razon. Aunque seria una locura pedirle a este equipo que ganara en Argentina... un empate seria mas que bueno. Eso si conociendo a estos weones si pierden por mas de dos goles se les viene la moral abajo. :rolleyes:

No habria tiempo de reaccionar. El partido contra Peru estaria a la vuelta de la esquina y en ese SI se tiene que ganar si o si.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pGctNtnhJM

Viendo un resumen del partido me di cuenta la verdad que las chambonadas defensivas fueron bastante evitables. Lo de Chupalla Fuentes creo que se ha dicho hasta el cansancio... el margen de error en sus jugadas a disminuido... pero por la cresta como la caga cuando le toca cagarla. :(

7. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    The first four games in the qualifiers will prove most vital. In 2002 Chile started off with 4 points from 12. In 2006 Chile began with another 4 points from a possible 12. This time around the fixtures haven't changed, Chile needs at least the 6 points from home.

As for the exhibition final score should have been 2-2, Suazo had once again nailed it.