American Soccer Stories

Discussion in 'Soccer in the USA' started by AguiluchoMerengue, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    You know nothing, nobody has ever heard of you, El Salvador have done nothing in world football, nobody has ever heard of Magico Gonzalis, Mourinho has won titles in the worlds 3 biggest leagues, if the EPL is such a bad negative product then why is it the worlds most popular league (and by some distance) ? Nothing you say is based in facts, you really are beginning to make a bit of a fool of yourself, if you have something to say please back it up with facts like the ones people are quoting on here eg Mourinhos record,

2. CCSUltra

CCSUltra Member+

Nov 18, 2008
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To be fair, he would sit a lot of people behind the ball against Barcelona. Lots of teams would do that in order to beat them.

3. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    It's Magico Gonzales and I mind you not to bring up El Salvador which has nothing to do with this conversation. Insulting what country people support adds nothing to what this argument is about.

AguiluchoMerengue repped this.
  4. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Re-watch the clasicos under Mou, most Madriditas wanted to jump out of a bridge, no joke.

It was embarrassing in every sense.

5. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Finally somebody who is civilized enought to understand that personal attacks only show stupidity at its best.

6. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    No me, I attack, that's how I roll.

7. itcheyness

itcheyness Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Milwaukee
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You don't "roll" at all because you don't coach, you just bitch...

8. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    A few more years so I can find a program and we will see, defensive coaches are straight up bit.ches, period.

9. CCSUltra

CCSUltra Member+

Nov 18, 2008
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And you're already behind the failure that's Jose.

You got a lot of catching up to do.

10. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I don't care about him, him and his bi.tch tactics can go to hell.

I'm not in a hurry, but I will eventually get where I want.

11. CCSUltra

CCSUltra Member+

Nov 18, 2008
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For someone that doesn't care about him, you sure do talk about him a lot.

Just funny to see who someone who has accomplished nothing likes to call a failure.

12. itcheyness

itcheyness Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Milwaukee
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As it stands you've accomplished absolutely nothing with your coaching career, and it's very likely that all you'll ever amount to in the coaching world is a nobody who toiled away in anonymity and failure.

13. revsrock

revsrock Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    Boston Ma
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Go back and read this entire thread and see who was insulting a country first AND brought up El Salvador?

blacksun repped this.
  14. revsrock

revsrock Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    Boston Ma
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There is a big difference between playing defensive and playing 10 defenders.

Elninho repped this.
  15. ejgrownarseman

Jul 19, 2012
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea, but who cares about winning. You'll never gain the respect of the El Salvadorian studs by playing to win if it means actually playing defense. Let's get our priorities straight here.

revsrock repped this.
  16. Elninho

Elninho Member+

Sacramento Republic FC
    United States
    Oct 30, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, since the "10 defenders" thing keeps coming up... here's Mourinho's last Real Madrid lineup against Barcelona, on March 2, 2013.

Lopez
    Essien -- Varane -- Ramos -- Coentrao
    Pepe -- Modric
    Callejon -- Kaka -- Morata
    Benzema
    Name the 10 defenders.

blacksun repped this.
  17. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nobody said that.

I can promise you I have more education than you ... a higher IQ ... more common sense ... and in general, beat the dog shit out of you in any academically measured way.

At this point it isn't even sad anymore how absolutely freaking retarded you are. It actually kind of pisses me off that you haven't had your keyboard taken away, been put in the corner, and given a dunce cap.

Hitting the bottle again already ?

Ugly soccer to the tune of the 2nd winningest run the club has ever had, ever. It really, really doesn't matter what it looked like. The results matter, and the results kick your dumbshit teeth down your dumbshit throat on this one.

He isn't the only manager at Real that has had the budget to do so, but not one the CL.

If you aren't going to prove this, stop saying it. YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT.

Know the discussion before you weight in on it. HE has brought in El Salvador and their aspect and approach to football several times. It has everything to do with portions of this ongoing narrative from MerenguePie. I mind you to know what's going on before calling someone on something.

So then you're the poster child for it then ? YOU JUST GOT DONE DOING IT.

Idiot.

aaaaand again I ask. Who are you coaching ? Who have you coached ?

But you're a streetballing stud who attacks and rolls and shit. Why a few years ? Why not now ?

Actually they can go to the trophy case and laugh at you.

I hope you can get out the door .. surely it can't be that far, even from your mom's basement.

18. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    If you break it down he insulted the US in which he stated We which would also be seen as he dissed his own country, the joys of being dual NT fans. After that Ultra was the one who began bringing it up as shot which led to the next few pages of this drivel.

Actually he only brought it up once in his random story in this thread. Outside of that it became a random thread about offense vs. defense, Mourinho tactics, High school and NCAA. The only reason El Salvador was even brought up again was because of others and the conversation goes on until another guy brings it up (at least in this particular thread.)

19. revsrock

revsrock Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    Boston Ma
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    j
    Follow his post history. Also saying the US system sucks is insulting. His first post was insulting. His not knowing actual US laws and blaming it on us soccer is insulting. His saying US gets embarassed every 4 years is false and insulting. His posts that have no facts or when actual facts are presented to him he ignores them.

He started bashing high school and club soccer because he didn't do the actual research and find out this kid was to old to play. And I did the research in about 10 mins.

He has bashed US soccer in many other posts so when does I will bash his country team and program too.

20. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ... which is where the bigger picture eludes you ;)

21. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Why not tell a mod to lock I mean going through this thread is just like a Pro/rel thread in which it is so lost after 2-3 pages. His first post is something I've seen said many times by random people don't see how it's insulting some people just feel that way. The rest I can agree with that he presented no facts to back his claim I've seen a small part of his post history to see that people who have responded to him get baited extremely easily instead of taking the action above or placing on ignore.

And this thread is the discussion at hand not what other crap threads were created prior.

22. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, we're done here.

...sigh...

HailtotheKing repped this.