Amazingly cheap good quality jerseys!!

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Sebastian C, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Sebastian C

Sebastian C New Member

May 23, 2015
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Here is a link to a jersey review I did on a 14-15 home barcelona jersey I bought off of bestcheapsoccer.com they have amazing deals that include 9.9 dollar jerseys. I suggest you go now to check out their website.This is the video review:

2. gouconn11

gouconn11 New Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    ha, im here for the same reason, what other sites did you post on?

3. gouconn11

gouconn11 New Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  4. trustgame

trustgame New Member

May 4, 2015
    Shopping on the Christmas eve, you can find more cheap jerseys on Daily Deal.
    Buy full $69 get one free jersey.
    All soccer jerseys are free shipment.
    You can find more coupons in the Christmas golden egg that can help you save more moneys.

5. Curveball

Curveball New Member

QPR
    England
    Feb 19, 2020
    I picked up an old QPR shirt I have and the sponsor is CFS. The sponsor badge looks like its heat pressed on and digitally printed, very typical of mid-1990s sponsorship badges.

I want to see if I can get something like this made for my small team but I can't find the name for the technique, perhaps its from a bygone era but surely someone still does it or is capable of doing it.

When I contacted manufacturers people only offered 'flocking' which is the iron on felt, this is a different technique.

Does anyone know the name of this process and know where it is still done today?