Allianz Frauen-Bundesliga 2016/2017 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 24, 2016.

?

Who will win?

1. FC Bayern

55.6%
  2. VfL Wolfsburg

11.1%
  3. FFC Frankfurt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Turbine Potsdam

22.2%
  5. Other

11.1%
  1. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Careful, your anti Potsdam conspiracy theory is starting to sound very similar to things Bernd Schröder's said in the past lol; but I genuinely believe it's just hard for people who've followed this league for some time to fully understand why Potsdam aren't mid table relegation contenders.

I doubt many people even know this, but compared to Bayern's 5 current/past German internationals, Potsdam came into this match with at least 6 domestic names at a standard of being able to start for the national team; and if not the 2016/17 season, I'm sure the next few years will reveal exactly why the likes of Potsdam, Freiburg, Essen, have all been able to change trends of the past, and do so well on the back of their heavily domestic based squads...:coffee:

2. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  3. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Theory? It is widely known sport 1 is Bauerns court reporter.

And save us your tiresome worshipping of everything POT

4. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Wow, what I said was clearly was meant to be a joke...:confused:
    I've never shown any care in wanting to support Potsdam or any club team in the world of women's football. I haven't even seen the full match between Bayern vs Potsdam yet, or commented on the highlights of Potsdam's victory. But going on the completely antagonistic tone of your reply, I'm willing to guess you really didn't enjoy watching Elsig or Wesely reproduce exactly what I said I've read people say about them this season lol.

So if your still bitter about nonsense I can't even follow anymore... fine. Why don't you just ignore what I post, and I'll happily do the same for you; your clearly desperate to win a pointless imaginary battle that's only taking place in your own mind right now, so....
    [​IMG]

5. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I dont think you can tell someone you're done with him when you still owe him an apology. Anyways always good to post about stuff you havent even seen, right? I mean where is your essay about Essen and others you also didnt watch?

6. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wow, the level of drama is higher and higher for us in the pop-corn gallery. A break-up? That's normally a turning point in TV-plots and fiction in general... :coffee:

RockyTopFan repped this.
  7. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I actually think we love each other more than ever before. It's a bit complicated though for some people to accept advice from a good friend ala "I respect you but if we want to stay friends you have to stop what you're doing cause it is just not okay".

8. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Both POT and WOB win their games so that with all teams having 10 games played POT are 5 pts ahead of Bayern and WOB are in 2nd place. Freiburg are 3 pts behind 2nd WOB so with the last game day of the 1st leg of season Freiburg could still fall 4 pts behind two best. Freiburg play Leverkusen, WOB Jena, Bayern at Essen.

9. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm kinda surprised that batflink hasn't come up with his usual excellent recaps of was the most important game in the Bundesliga so far this season; Potsdam vs Bayern Munich?

Potsdam won it's latest 1-0 over lowly ranked BL. But checking the highlights; the were featured 8 times attacking vs BL's one so a well deserved win. Their leading score, Kemme, sat out this one but at least Schmidt is back.

Essen in my opinion mde a mistake by not bringing back their play maker extra ordinaire; Dallmann(from her original 4 weeks out due to injuries report from 2 & half months ago) now their going to find themselves back as middle packers in the standings, unless they can win their next game against Bayern Munich this Sunday(which will be stream lined by the dbf website)

10. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He didnt watch the game thats why.

Essen vs Bayern nowala. Live stream available under dfb.tv

11. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1-0 Bayern over Essen halftime, Essen was looking good the first 20 min or so, but gave way an easy one. As predicted, Dallmann is back, but playing fwd instead of her famed AM spot. Strange that Essen didn't start their uber speedster, uh..........the 16 year old German/African girl, since I'm sure Munich is going to go yo a defensive shell(thus taking her speed) now that they got the lead

12. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dallmann bottles a big chance

13. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Essen's defense gives up another easy one!

14. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You could see Dallmann wasnt quite at 100% after her injury

15. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    well looks like Turbine Potsdam takes a comfortable lead with 30(5 points over 2nd place BM) into the winter break & 2nd half of the season. The Wolfies still have a game to go though against weakling, Jenna. If they win, it will put them in 2nd place with 26 points
    she still had the best chances of scoring. As I've mentioned , poor choice for not starting Anyomi cause she was on a roll with 3 goals in her last couple of games. Take it's cause of her lack of experience. but it Essen's back line including gk Weiss that looked nervous as heck out there even though they've been together for a long time

16. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not starting Anyomi was a good choice. No need to burn the young guns too soon

17. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's always sort of like Essen & Frankfurt are teams of the future, but than some rich club gobbles u[ the best talent, So might as well use (those future players now)

Good to see Nicole Rolser having a good game. She was one of those with a bright future(though oddly enough Meinert didn't care to start her, ala Dallmann on her u20 squad). She became Liverpool's & the WSL leading scorer one season, than got an ACL. After that she got gobbled up by Bayern Munich where she's been mostly a bench player. Hate to see good talent go to waste like that, but hopefully with this game she'll get to start more often, especially norm starter, Linda Evans, haven't scored a thing this season

18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    @hotjam2 Up against names like Hegenauer - Leupolz - Lotzen - Magull, Rolser wasn't very effective in Germany's 2012 U-20 team though... so what was Meinert supposed to do..?

Versus a strong Potsdam side, I remember seeing a young Rolser play as a forward alongside Sasic for Bad Neuenahr, in a game she was close to unplayable on the day, running with the ball at high speeds to create and miss a series of clear cut chances that would eventually see her team lose on the day.

But outside of that one short spell in her first season up front for a then relegated Bad Neuenahr, Rolser's never really taken her game to the next level, being able to consistently beat players, create chances, or score goals for a burgeoning Bayern side.

And no, I'm not forgetting her time in the WSL either.... I just don't see that league being a part of a credible argument assessing Rolser's ability to score or create goals at a high level.

19. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    well I've heard that Pernile Harder did officially sign with WOB. Will she take the starting spot of a domestic or foreign player? Last game WOB started 5 Germans, but previous one, only 4. In the meantime, Mittag has gotten a whole 9 minutes of playing time combined in the last two games. Yet both Neid & Jones insists she's a starter on the NT. Hmm.....shades of a while back when Gomez & Klose sitting on the bench all season for BM even though they were the leading scorers on the NT.

20. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    there's reports that Bayern Munich in interested in picking up Kheira Hamraoui of Lyon/ Kheira is one of the tallest woso players you'll ever find, especially since she packs a several of inches of hair on top to her all ready considerable height! Look for BM to play a friendly vs Arsenal at the end of the month
    14457301_1787066408239231_969193069308962115_n.jpg

21. retro10

retro10 New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    love he

22. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  23. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    well here's video of Demann signing with Bayern Munich. I'm personally not a big fan of rich super clubs buying off players from the poorer ones. A lot of these players just end up sitting on the benches due to the overflow of stars a team like BM all ready has. Will this make Demann a better player? when BM a team with over a dozen NT"s(from various top ten countries taking on other teams with ZERO NT's on it. Demann was Hoffenheim's only German NT. With little money is their pockets, now the Hoffies will probably have to recruit in Eastern Europe to try and find similar quality player and yet the money looks good compared to country that their playing right now. But I guess to match up on winning the all important Champion's League, BM needs another star player as back up

in other disturbing news, unless my translation is wrong, the DFB is going to start charging a fee for showing their once a week games. Can't tell you how bad this would be in loosing interest for the average fan. Hopefully they only do this starting next season

start of the 2nd half of the season is still 3 weeks away, though BM will have a friendly vs Arsenal(who've have just picked up Kim Little & Heather O'Reilly) this coming week
    16195301_1393043787403295_6650928660070063472_n.jpg

24. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    not the best highlights but here it is, Bayern Munich vs Arsenal. If this was a broso game, do you think the attendance would be significantly higher? BM comes out with a nice 3=1 victory. I noticed the return of.........Lena(where you've been all our lives) Lotzen and Valerie(fifty shades of brown hair)Burki. On the bad part, one of the girls got hurt, don't know who it is, possibly, Wenninger,
    So watch this while it's hot, or before they take it down, as you know to the NWSL fans/BS moderators, Kim Little, is a goddess! watching her Arsenal debut go down flames, will not be tolerated

25. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well in the last two weeks several Buli teams played friendly against EPL teams and almost always Buli teams prevailed. At least from the results Ise seen with Arsenal, Mancity and Chelsea