all the news that's fit to print...about milan

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by jpick, Nov 9, 2007.

1. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Our group was much tougher than their group. You can't honestly tell me an awful Bremen, mediocre Inter and no name Twente really offered much of a challenge...

2. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I heard Simone Inzaghi speaking on rai International this morning saying that his brother, Super Pippo is trying hard to make it back by spring......if Ronny goes, they may be able to use him down the stretch as he will be fresh....

3. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Im not going to, nor have I ever Neg repped you. U neg repped me on an opinion I had on a subject. Dont worry, Im not sitting at home on my computer, crying that I have no friends, and some guy on the internet is saying bad things about me. I just find it funny, that a guy, you, are saying how people are attacking you on ur opinion yet you neg rep me because of my opinion. Thats why your a hypocrite.

I dont care how long uve been a fan, I dont care how many trivia questions you can answer, you give respect to everyone, especially Milan fans on a Milan board until you are disrespected. I never did that to you, and you were so quick to jump the gun and provide a Neg rep to me which is disrespectful. You want respect, but you dont give it to others. Its a sad day to have you as a Milan fan, you are the one that makes all of us look bad. Im sorry to have you represent the Black and Red.Its an embarrassment...

4. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    It seems to me you're making a big deal about neg reps... who cares? I'll neg rep anyone who I please, especially when they make stupid generalizations.

And I'm not going to give respect when people haven't earned any to begin with. Get over it. You're the embarrassment here. I don't make anyone look bad. I'm the one doing a service here trying to report the latest news, and all I get is bullshit in return.

I post my opinion and then people jump all over me. What do you expect? No reaction? I'm going to react when people say dumb things about me that simply aren't true.

You have it all wrong. If people want respect, they better start showing it.

5. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    No one cares how long you have been a Milan fan.

As for where you whine and complain, this post is actually a perfect example of where. Maybe you should at least attempt to not complain and whine in a post where you say that you do not complain and whine.

Of course the fact that you are calling someone else a hypocrite in a post where you show your hypocrisy by complaining and whining while claiming you never complain and whine is just hilarious.

6. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Okay, so I'm the one whining and complaining? You're the one doing that about what I'm saying.

Grow up please. You're the real hypocrite here. Stop acting like a child.

Where am I whining and complaining? Just another one of your twisted interpretations?

7. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I will grow up when I damn well please. And if you need me to point an arrow at where you are whining, I would have to point an arrow at almost all of your posts.

The funny thing is that this whole discussion was started because I said that I don't think Tottenham will be as easy as you do. Which you clearly implied in multiple posts. But you had to get ridiculously defensive over such an innocuous comment. And then you ask where you whine? I don't think you understand the meaning of "hypocrite" because you just call everyone that even if its not even slightly relevant to the situation.

I have almost the exact same opinion of the tottenham draw as you do. I would prefer them over barca and chelsea and a lot of other teams in the draw. The only difference is that I don't think it would be as easy as you do. So why start getting overly defensive over it, unless you are trying to start sh*t?

Actually, we are all on this forum to hear other viewpoints. You think people don't like to hear other viewpoints because no one ever likes to hear your viewpoints. And the reason for that is because if they do not agree with you, you will tell them you are "wrong" or "grow up please" or "why are you even posting here." And more than one thread on this board has been ruined by garbage discussions like this because you take someone's differing opinion like a personal attack on your family and your self. You take up this position and claim that every single person on this board is "wrong" about you and its all of us with the problem. Think about the liklihood of that. You have gotten into more unnecessary arguments with an assortment of posters on this board than FNU. Either they are all baiting you and only you or it's something to do with your tone and your responses. If you still think its the former, refer to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

edit: I also chuckle at the thought that you think neg-repping me and calling me an idiot is going to make any difference whatsoever.

8. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    It ok, I guess you just weren't love enough as a child. Its not your fault. It's not your fault...

9. Kufibear

Kufibear New Member

May 7, 2007
    Holland
    Twente and Inter are both better than Ajax and Auxerre....

10. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    Merry Christmas / Buon Natale / Feliz Navidad
    and
    Happy Holidays
    ... to everyone ... ​

11. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    merry christmas and happy holidays to you too, kqql. same to everyone else (even GC!). i hope everyone is able to spend some time with fam and friends.

12. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    And also to u....

13. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003

14. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I like what Ibracadabra said about cassano! :)

15. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Um Thiago Silva is playing the friendly game against Al-Ahli. What was that goal.com about him being out for six months? :rolleyes: He looks good. Strange formation though... he played in midfield.

Starting formation: Roma, Oddo, Nesta, Yepes, Antonini, Strasser, Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Seedorf, Cassano, Pato. (From ACMilan.com).

First half: So far Cassano has been good... he's getting back to fitness. Pato made an assist to Seedorf. 0-1 Milan.

According to Sportmediaset, our second half formation will be this:

"Abbiati; Montelongo, Sokratis, Bonera, Zambrotta; Abate, Ambrosini, Merkel; Robinho; Ibrahimovic, Beretta."

Interesting to say in the least.

16. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Beretta headed in a goal... nice goal by him. He runs a lot and seems very promising. 2-0 Milan.

I think our attack is just fine.

The players are doing very well despite all the Dinho drama. They are making coherent attacks, and seem happy...

Al-Ahli's keeper has been good.

Our second half formation has been this: Abbiati; Abate, Sokratis, Bonera, Oddo (23' st Oduamadi); Montelongo,Ambrosini, Merkel; Robinho; Ibrahimovic, Beretta.

17. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Anyways the game is over. 2-1 Milan wins. Al-Ahli pulled one back through Hassan with a great long distance goal (rather unstoppable... not the fault of the defense or goalkeeper really).

Either way, up until the 80th minute... we played a good game pressing and attacking... could have had a few more goals.

Some bad news... Robinho ran into a camera and hurt his knee.. ugh... I hope it's nothing to serious, but I'll keep you updated. I don't think it'll be a problem.

18. island.

island. New Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Austria
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Pretty decent game, entertaining to watch. It's also nice to see some of the youths. Also first time ever I see Montelongo on the field, played rather passionate and seemed pretty fast.

19. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teasbutc7Js"]YouTube - Ouch !! Robinho Shoots the Camera ( Bad Injury ) HD[/ame]

20. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I'm hearing Robinho will play against Cagliari, or at least make the bench. Allegri is hopeful that return for the game on thursday.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=42062

"Il giocatore - ha detto il tecnico rossonero Massimiliano Allegri a fine gara - ha riportato una ferita al ginocchio, ma speriamo di averlo per la partita col Cagliari del 6 gennaio"

----

It might have seemed like a hard hit, but it doesn't appear serious.

In fact:

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=42104

Robinho has trained with the group, and has done everything in training. Seems like it wasn't serious despite it looking like that.

21. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
  22. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    http://football-italia.net/jan15c.html

kind of an odd article. robinho says his job is not to score goals. uhhmmm, robinho, if you're a forward that's your job. i guess he's trying to cover for the fact that he misses a lot of chances. anyways i love the last line of the article: "Even without Ronaldinho, we’ll manage to turn San Siro into a samba hall to celebrate"

23. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Robinho's doing well, but he has to improve his finishing...

24. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    i wonder if something was lost in translation there.

25. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    i think that's something we can all agree on (to rossonero23)