All other Bosnians Abroad and Potential Players

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  2. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Gojak could be the Misimovic replacement we needed to play alongside Pjanic if he continues to develop like he has so far.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  3. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Ajdin Rustic who recently accepted a call-up to Australia's u23 team scored his first league goal for Groningen. He's a winger/AM, so plays a position we definitely need more depth in.

https://streamable.com/ilclw

4. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    After scoring a brace last week, Vrancic continued his good form by scoring against Schalke. Kolasinac DNP due to injury. Schalke lost to relegation candidate Darmstadt.

5. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
  6. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Bojan Nastic, LB, Genk

“Niko me još nije kontaktirao iz NSBiH, ali nisam ni očekivao da me neko pozove kada nisam standardan u klubu. Volio bih igrati za BiH, ali treba biti realan i reći da poziv selektora Mehmeda Baždarevića nisam zaslužio. Učinit ću sve kako bih se vratio u formu, a nakon toga je na selektoru da odluči da li sam potreban reprezentaciji”​

7. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    855849546123018241 is not a valid tweet id

8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Gojak scored 4 goals todays match for Dinamo

Hadzjia Sven Susic and čarobnjak repped this.
  9. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Eldin Jakupovic needs to be our starting GK. Call him up Mesa.

10. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Not possible, he played for us competitively at the u21 level and then used his one time switch to play for Switzerland. And secondly ******** him, nothing but a mercenary who refused to play for us and jumped at the opportunity to sit on the Swiss bench.

11. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Not really at the time the FA was corrupt out of its ass. Making him promises they weren't completing and choosing other players that didn't need to be there ahead of him "political call-ups". The guy loves BiH thats why he has our flag on his gloves. And I am pretty sure he can switch back never played a competitive game for their "A" team.

PureEvil repped this.
  12. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I don't know what you are talking about. The facts are he played for our u21 team during qualifiers making him a Bosnian international, he was called up to our first team twice, twice and he rejected both calls. He then filed his one time switch in order to play for Switzerland. He now can wear all the flags he wants and even get a portrait tattoo of Alija Izetbegovic to cover his entire back for all I care, he chose to play for Switzerland over Bosnia,he showed who he was with his actions.

13. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You do realize that back then we had a corrupt FA right. He saw guys like Supic get a chance ahead of him. Im just saying I would want him to play for us after all right now form wise he is better than Begovic. As for the the whole switching thing you may be right but I thought the rule was if he never made a competitve debut for the "A" team of a country he was free to switch to whoever.

14. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Again, he was called up to our senior team twice and rejected both opportunities. So I don't understand why you are blaming the Savez or Supic. We've been through this before, its called the one time switch rule for a reason. Once you decide to change your sports citizenship, you can't go back, even if you don't make a competitive debut for the new team.

15. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Krunic played 90 minutes in a loss to Sassuolo, had the highest rating on whoscored 9.2, Arnel Jakupovic the young striker made the bench for Empoli.

16. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Well Hajrovic rejected us too and then switched to us even though he made a friendly apperance for swiss. Eldin should appeal that BS. Really stupid rule to have in palce so a competitive u-21 fixture is keeping him from playing for us lol. Even though we have players like Jajalo and Hajrovic who represented other "A" teams at international level before switching to us. And I brought up Supic and Savez to show you how corrupt that shit was but your thick head can't seem to understand it.

17. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    #23442 čarobnjak, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Hajrovic - played throughout all of Switzerland's youth teams, made one A-team appearance -> switched to BiH.
    Jajalo - played throughout all of Croatia's youth teams, made one A-team appearance -> switched to BiH.

Jakupovic - played for our U21-team -> switched to Switzerland to play for their U21-team and later on made one A-team appearance> can NOT switch back to BiH again.

One. Way. Thing.

Hadzjia Sven Susic and Sudžuka repped this.
  18. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I agree with the one time switch rule, because it prevents abominations like the Qatari handball team.

19. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I understand the rule, but I just got confused regarding the friendly thing. Jakupovic played a friendly for Swiss, just like Hajrovic did, and Jajalo did for Croatia. I never knew that u-21 level football applied as well. Looks like we are stuck with Begovic.

20. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Begovic will most likely get playing time again next season. Bournemouth or wherever, his transfer out of Chelsea is imminent.

21. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I hope he moves, ever since he joined Chelsea he's been in semiretirement mode. Spends most of his time golfing, doing podcasts and guest hosting third rate talk sports shows.

22. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  23. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    At least hes leaving with an EPL trophy under his belt, but id prefer if he'd go anywhere but Bournemouth

24. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Is he even eligible to win a medal?

Don't you have to play 10 games or something like that?

25. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Its 5 games I believe.