All other Bosnians Abroad and Potential Players

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

Visca was presented today. Best of luck to him.

2. Ferhatovic

Ferhatovic Member+

Aug 10, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    he looks hella sexy in that jersey. I have a feeling he's gonna be awesome for Istanbul.

3. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Who will he compete with for the starting spot?

4. PonosBosne

PonosBosne Red Card

Jan 11, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I love that jersey, such a great looking colour.

5. Dzeko #9

Dzeko #9 New Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Does anyone have any videos of Eldin Hadzic's goal and assist from the other day? I'm glad we're finally getting players in the Spanish league. Sevilla and Valencia are very attractive clubs.

6. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Can't find anything, but here's a video from last year:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SohqwVRBNA"]PRESENTACION ELDIN HADZIC HOTEL PALACIO DE TUDEMIR 29-12-2010 ORIHUELA C.F. 2010-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

7. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lyon - Rubin today ; hopefully Pjana gets some minutes

Sturm - BATE; Muratovic playing against basically half of the Belarus NT.

8. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Pjanic starts on bench.

9. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

they want to save him for today game its much more important

10. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Bukva starts for Sturm, Muratovic on bench.

11. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

basically all our players are on bench, i would perfer pjanic to come on for lyon at like 70 min he has done amazing stuff when they put him on around that time, Sanel Jahic might play tomarrow for apoel

12. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

Lyon je na Gerlandu u prvoj utakmici 4. pretkola savladao Rubin (3:1), a naš reprezentativac Miralem Pjanić u igru je ušao u 52. minuti.

--

Anyone know how Pjana played?

13. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

really good no joke, he attacked the players, dribbled like 5 players out once, passed the ball accurately, and fought for evry possession, hes defently back in shape, i cant believe all our players are performing excellent i read some where that miske performed really good last week, i just wish that begovic will come back into to NT we defently are ready for Belarus

14. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Ljevakovic goal for Teplice today.

15. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Pjanic was brilliant today. What does the guy have to do to earn a starting spot?

16. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I hate Lyon and Hamburg so much for not starting Pjanic and Besic. I don't believe in any other Bosnian player as much as I believe in these two guys, I mean it. I hope they both get relegated in their leagues.

17. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    I wholeheartedly agree, 100%.

When Besic was given the DM spot for Hamburg, he was the best player on the pitch. Whenever Pjanic plays, he's consistently one of Lyon'a best players. What gives??

Its tough for our guys when players like Kallstrom, Kacar, and Gourcuff play teacher's pet with the coach.

18. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I fail to understand how the most important player in Lyon's semifinal run in the Champions League and resurgence that led them to a 3rd place finish in Ligue 1 a year ago just gets dropped completely out of the starting lineup with no real reason. I don't think I can blame the new Lyon coach for benching Pjanic, I blame Puel. He brought the star of Bordeaux for 25 million and benching him is not a possiblity when you are coaching Lyon and you spent that much on a player. I don't blame the new guy, he's the one who told Puel to buy Pjanic back in 2008. Claude Puel should be the target for this. He obviously wasn't pleased enough with Pjanic for whatever reason so he decided to drop him and buy Gourcuff who hasn't even done 1/3rd of what Pjanic has achieved for the club.

19. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    I agree, Puel would get sacked if he benched a guy he spent 25 million for.. but the bigger question is, why the hell would you bench one of your best players who has already played for Lyon for 2-3 years for a guy that's never played for your club, especially considering Pjanic was only 20 at the time and could've potentially earned Lyon an enormous amount of cash down the road in transfers.

Compared to what he's hyped up to, Gourcuff is a very poor player.

20. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Sometimes I got to thinking, if Pjanic chose France, none of this benchwarming would ever have happend and he would be a definite starter for Lyon for years to come.

21. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Pretty-boy Gourcuff is the golden child.. he will rarely get benched for some balija.

22. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    i think the issue with pjanic is they want to trade/ sell him and just dont want to see him injured because he does get that quite a bid, so for someone like arsenal to buy him, he would need to be in fit shape and not injured, however getting 30 min to play a game is good for him because he makes alot of plays for the team

23. DinoMostarac

DinoMostarac Member+

Aug 16, 2011
    Club:
    FK Velez
    I don't get the Gourcuff hate here. He's a very good player who unfortunately plays in Pjanic's position. I don't like the fact that Gourcuff is being played in front of Pjanic, but I think he's a solid guy.

Regarding Pjanic, he's way too talented to not be a starting player/star in a top team. He's still very young, his time will come.

24. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Have you seen Gourcuff at Lyon? He's been awful, nowhere near deserving of the hype around him. He was world class in his Bordeaux days, but he's a AC Milan and Lyon flop so I don't think he can cut it at the top level in his career. Doesn't mean he's a totally suckish player because a lot of players just can't cut it at big clubs but do well at smaller teams.

25. DinoMostarac

DinoMostarac Member+

Aug 16, 2011
    Club:
    FK Velez
    He wasn't that good last year, but not too many other players were, lets face it Puel is a joke of a manager who obviously doesn't know how to utilize his players.

He picked it up this year though. I still think Pjanic has more potential, but I
    don't think Gourcuff is a scumbag or anything.

BTW he was really good at Milan, I don't know why you'd say otherwise.