All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by RM or None, May 23, 2017.

1. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    It’s crazy how it even became a thing, Zidane has nothing to indicate that he wouldn’t use younger players.

Ssr9 and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I was saying something similar in another thread.

It's crazy how the creare lies just to paint this man in a negatively light just to sell stories. What makes it worse is when we have knowledgeable fans who eats this trash up and use it to attack the man.

Apparently Zidane is the boogeyman who was brought back to destory Madrid. Apparently he holds us back from being as great as we could be.

The shit is mind boggling

Deep Pal, HZinho and Drouchk repped this.
  3. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well my point has nothing to do with “not using younger players” or whatever, my point was he has been unpredictable in what he has been doing since he returned so you never know, not everything is a large conspiracy theory, he may play him from the start or he may not play him at all or he may give him 8 mins, the point is the unpredictability up to this point, Who thought Marcelo would get so much playing time not to mention Llorente being completely ignored at one point and Brahim and Valverde being givens as much time as they have, who thought he’d leave Gareth out of the squad completely, unpredictable right now

Shay Z repped this.
  4. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

5. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope we don't have to wait 6-7 more seasons so he finally turns 27, improves finishing and starts banging in goals like Mo Salah did.

6. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He'll be money playing with a finisher like Jovic.

Prit Javier repped this.
  7. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    players need to be brought because they can perform and deliver once they are slotted in the starting 11,

if someone has to wait for 7 seasons to be good then its a waste of time and should only be considered as bench backup. players like Boeteng, Djibril cisse and other journey men who dont mind being on the bench and playing for 10 clubs are suited for this.

Vin should be playing weekly

8. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Vini is fit again, his speed also is back, incredible run in end, i'm glad he has no sequels, if he has started this game i doubt Real would loss, but Zizou seem very lost, well, Vini is much likely starting the next and last game of the season at least

Prit Javier and Drouchk repped this.
  9. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    We don’t know what the medics have said to Zizou, every indicates that he is just being safe with Vini and doesn’t want to risk having him get re injured. He speaks very highly of the kid so I wouldn’t worry.

Anders2555 repped this.
  10. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    This moment:

[​IMG]

It's amazing when we remember Vini is only 18 years, this speed and power is anormal, i laugh alone imagining him in his 22-23 years

Anon., Aimar 21, Stiliyan and 6 others repped this.
  11. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    If it was Mbappe that made this move this move you’d see people going on and on about it was the best thing since sliced bread. Anyways Vini is going to be the world’s best one day and I look forward to being on that journey with him.

Anon., Prit Javier and Anders2555 repped this.
  12. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  13. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What is his chance of going to Copa America with Brazil this summer?

14. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    100%

They would stone anyone who dared left him off the team.

Even Rodrygo is hoping and praying to get a call up lol

15. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They do have options in the wings.

Neymar Coutinho Neres Lucas Willian. Even Richarlison can play wide.

That being said, Tite would be ridiculous if he doesn't take Vinicius

16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Tite and the CBF would literally be stoned.

The only thing keeping that kid from a call up is injury.

17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    AS running a story that Vinicius is disappointed and saddened by the lack of communication with Zidane, he worked hard to come back strong after the injury to get minutes and show promise for the Copa America but Zidane is not really paying him no mind.

18. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you say AS?

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There are rumors that we'll be looking at a loan deal for him in the summer after Zidane suggested that it would be best for him/he thinks the player is better off elsewhere.

They were talking about it on El chiringuito that if Zidane actually doesn't like Vinicius as suggeated, it will create problems between him and the club.

20. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It took Zizou a while to warm up to Brahim, I wouldnt jump to conclusions yet on VJ yet.

21. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It is possible that Zidane has changed during his vacation. I see him wearing skinny jeans a lot now, so i wouldn't rule out anything.

22. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not believing any of this stuff. First off, we really don't know what Zidane is planning. Second, Vinicius has had a wonderful attitude and approach since he's arrived and hopefully he'll keep that going. He is really young and was thrust into a position that no one really wanted for him, but he thrived. I worry about his quick progression and whatever happens the club should plan wisely with him. A true gem that needs to be handled wisely. We'll see what's real and what's not, but look at how much stuff is getting thrown around right now. Zidane backlash is in full effect already and people are eating it up. After a tough season fans seem determined to focus on any potential negative they foresee.

Anon., HZinho, AriGold and 12 others repped this.
  23. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    :thumbsup:

24. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Seriously.

I don't even get this "heel turn" by him. He would clown someone who brought and AS or Don Balon level rumor to share as gospel and now he's doing it just to find any way to paint Zidane ina negative light.

Drouchk repped this.
  25. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    ZZ basically said the opposite about Vinicius in press conference and that he's an important player for us next season. It makes sense not to rush him back for dead rubber games. Bale kept doing that at RM and one injury followed another. Spurs never allowed that with Bale or Kane.
    Some like Ron, Ramos can do that without consequences but it's good from ZZ's part if he's being careful with Vinicius.

I don't know why you have gone all "Fierro" on ZZ as well. Every post about him sounds passive agressive that he's gonna destroy all young players when he actually brought back Brahim from oblivion. Ceballos, Llorente, Reguilon decision have been obvious from the start as ZZ wants Pogba, Mendy and probably agreed with club regarding Eriksen too. Hazard for Bale. No such issues about Vinicius who has missed couple of months with injury.

Anon., HZinho and MiamiNative0722 repped this.