All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by RM or None, May 23, 2017.

1. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Thanks. Yeah. Well at least Zidane is here again. :D

Drouchk repped this.
  2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  3. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Fitting he debuts the white shirt. :D

Anders2555 and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  4. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1116372599829934082 is not a valid tweet id

5. ImadEdd

ImadEdd Member+

Real Madrid
    Morocco
    Feb 17, 2019
    Our season is finished, just want him to be ready for the Copa America. I think he would learn a lot from an experience like this.

Excape Goat repped this.
  6. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    VJ does not need to back so soon. It is just one game earlier.

ElCapitánSR4 repped this.
  7. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Yeah man. I wouldn't rush him, because we're out of all competitions. It's important for him to be 100% so he can shine the last games. He needs a Brazil call up!

8. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The strategic signing of Vinicius begins to give (economic) benefits to Real Madrid

The promise already produces money in marketing. The image of Vinicius in Brazil as a model in the presentation of the new shirt - white - that the National Team will wear at the Copa América, which is being held this summer in their country, has a strong impact on the prestige and income for Real Madrid in the country.

The Los Blancos manages, in record time, to project the image of Vinicius as one of the new icons of South American football with a contract that, together with Nike - the signature that sponsors the player-, marks the potential of an emerging star. The road marked by Florentino Pérez and the marketing department with Vinicius finds one of its first successes. Vinicius represents the business model that the North American firm seeks to direct its products and engage with the adolescent market. Real Madrid is already starting to cash.

Vinicius is already beginning to overshadow, without going any further, Neymar in his country among the youngsters. This is the famous 'economic return' to which Florentino Pérez refers when he paid 45 million euros to Flamengo .

Vinicius' business goes beyond the goals and titles he can win in the field. He has an image of a future superstar in South America. In his first months at Real Madrid he has managed to conquer a market area that Nike wants to exploit. The benefits have an impact on Real Madrid, which has a high percentage of his image rights.

Vinicius is a publicity reach and a source of income in a market as large as the South American one. 'Vini' - as he is called at Real Madrid - has to be a money-making machine because of the commercial pull that begins to multiply without having completed a season at Real Madrid.

https://www.elconfidencial.com/depo...-vinicius-marketing-brasil-seleccion_1935574/

Anon., 2Magia2, Eddie and 3 others repped this.
  9. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    This deal just keeps getting better, when he becomes the world’s best in 2-3 years it would become the best deal Perez has ever made.

Saeta Rubia and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  10. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lyra, Ahmadi8, Zidane05 and 1 other person repped this.
  11. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Dude's already a star and he didn't even play 1000 minutes for the first squad.

12. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It might sound like a reach that he's overshadowing Neymar but I think that PSG move has been a big blow to Neymar's reputation and popularity.

Nobody likes that league and people's patience is limited. They flopped in UCL twice,Neymar got injured and his season ended in January and February two seasons in a row combined with more injuries earlier. Combine that with Brazil early exits in big tournaments and his diving. Mbappe also overshadowing him in WC and in PSG.

Real Madrid and Barcelona are the places to be and Vinicius is there,Neymar isn't.

Anon., Ahmadi8 and Nathanial Essex repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    They are saying Vinicius is starting to overshadow Neymar among adolescents. That makes sense. Neymar's reputation has taken a hit after World Cup dramatics as well. Quite different from 2014 when there was hope that he would lead them to World Cup glory before the injury.

Doesn't Flamengo have most supporters in Brazil and he was already pretty popular with them. And no one really expected him to perform at this level at RM at only 18. Meanwhile, Neymar hasn't played a meaningful game at club level since Bernabeu first leg.

Anon. and Drouchk repped this.
  14. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yeah, this is Vinicius last game in maracanã, the games end at 10:56, and watch how the crowd reacted, he made all Flamengo fãs cry in the final interview haha, is extremaly easy like Vini, unless if you are a fan of other teams, haha

Shay Z, CivilProtection, Doni and 2 others repped this.
  15. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    He’ll get the same amount of love when he retires at Madrid;)

Anders2555 repped this.
  16. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Nah, he will play for Real Madrid up to age 30-33, and then go back to Flamengo to win the Brasileirão!

S1na and Drouchk repped this.
  17. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Holy shit. He's one dedicated boy. He probably never has to buy a washing machine with those abs.

To the people that were scoffing at the price tag for him and Ode. Yeah it's a gamble but an educated gamble. With the new market these kids would have gone for 4-6 million 10 years ago. The times they are unsustainably changing.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  18. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    33 sounds good:thumbsup:

Anders2555 repped this.
  19. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Today in "Esporte Espetacular" a Sunday tradicional sport program showed an exclusive interview of Vinicius when he came to present the new Brazil shirt, must have had 10 minutes, i translated some parts.

Reporter: What do you think you need, in fact, improve?

Vinícius: My shooting skills, and be more calmer in front of the goal.

Reporter: When you were cut off from the national team, how did you react?

Vinícius: Everything has his moment, right? It was not the moment, and the staff of the club is treating me very well, Marcelo and Casemiro always leaving me with a calm head that the moment will arrive. Arrived in Madrid, arrived in Flamengo and I ended up enjoying very well, it will arrive in Brazil too. What helped me a lot was my family at home too. On always being happy, always wanting to improve and evolving every day.

Reporter: After the injury did Tite (Brazil national team coacher) talk to you?

Vinícius: Yeah, yeah, he called me. For me to recover well, to have peace in mind that i was doing things very well, that the time will come and to catch the opportunity when she appears, to enjoy it very well.

Reporter: How do you react to haters?

Vinícius: I left America's biggest team for the Best in the World, and I'm cool, because i play on the best side now with the best players in the world, i play in the biggest team in the world, i played for Flamengo, who was the greatest here too, with the biggest crowd, and i not listen to the internet people. i listen my family and friends who always wants my best, i know what I have to do. They even said that i would never wear Real Madrid shirt. When I was playing in Team B, I would ask to play because it is better than staying home.

Reporter: About you first year at Real Madrid and the dream of being the best player in the world?

Vinícius: - No one came at 18 years, played well and scored 30 goals in the first season. So I'm cool, when i start evolving alongside the best players at my side the things will happen naturaly.Karim and Marcelo always give me advice that they've lived very well, how can do things well.

Vini also said that he never felt he as a starter in team, only had a period that he started playing more often and that Zidane comforted him enough about his situation.

Had some other things too, but I think those were the main.

20. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    He is so down to earth for an 18 year old, more than his skills it’s this attitude of his that makes me not doubt for a second that he’ll be the best in the world in the near future .

21. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1118939425881362433 is not a valid tweet id

PigBenis, Anders2555, Drouchk and 2 others repped this.
  22. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    As much as I’d like to see him back immediately this is the right decision.

23. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This kid is amazing, truly a special kind as a player. I'm sure Zidane will get the best out of him. Can't wait for next season!

Anders2555 repped this.
  24. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Anders2555 repped this.
  25. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    This guy will be a great player. Not only his football qualities are amazing, but he seems also a great person and sportsman. He is willing to learn and seems not arrogant at all. Can not wait to see him play in a winning team!

Anders2555 and Saeta Rubia repped this.