All About Yanks Abroad Catchall Thread 2014/15

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by Dave Marino-Nachison, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Balerion

Balerion Member+

Aug 5, 2006
    Roslindale, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did we ever mention Daniel Navarro before? A Brazilian-American 91 defender who was apparently born in Hyannis, MA, played in Brazil for a while, and is now with the Fort Lauderdale Strikers. No longer a YA, but I'm logging it for posterity.

Not to be confused with Mexican-American 91 Daniel Navarro Zermeno.

Dave Marino-Nachison repped this.
  2. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
  3. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    Testudo repped this.
  4. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    Seattle's academy grabs a Hawaii player who had trials in Italy and England, apparently after catching some scouts' eyes through ODP soccer:

Kailua-Kona’s own Easi Easley has earned the opportunity of a lifetime, recently signing to play for the Seattle Sounders Academy. The offer was an emotional moment for the 15-year-old soccer player who was able to get the attention of several scouts while playing for Hawaii’s Olympic Development Program team.

It was during this time that he drew the attention of the the Seattle Sounders Academy, and most notably Seattle Sounder’s Technical Director Marc Nichols, as well as two professional teams from Europe — Chievo Verona and West Ham United.​

http://westhawaiitoday.com/sports/local-sports/soccer-easley-signs-seattle-sounders-academy-fc

Testudo repped this.
  5. Balerion

Balerion Member+

Aug 5, 2006
    Roslindale, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A 92 named Jesus Gonzalez made the 18 for Atletico San Luis this weekend. Apparently he played briefly for Necaxa about four years ago. Is he on our radar? I couldn't find a thread.

Testudo repped this.
  6. Hararea

Hararea Member+

Jan 21, 2005
    Testudo, Winoman and Balerion repped this.
  7. Why isnot there a thread for Kai Koreniuk at Vitesse? Is it only after he plays his first "Eredivisie" minutes? Or can I create one with the title : Kai Koreniuk at the X-ing in Arnhem?

8. Balerion

Balerion Member+

Aug 5, 2006
    Roslindale, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. Balerion

Balerion Member+

Aug 5, 2006
    Roslindale, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It'll be bumped up if he plays in a real game, I think.