Albanian Football

Discussion in 'Albania' started by Epirotian, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Vllaznia

Vllaznia Member

Sep 6, 2007
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    Drunk people do stupid things, its not the first time this shit has ever happened.

2. SrOM

SrOM New Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Because we didnt lose fair and square;).. RVN used more force than Cana but he got away with a yellow card.. a CLEAR GOAL was not given.. In Holland we were screwed by the ref and we thought this wouldnt happen again

3. Vllaznia

Vllaznia Member

Sep 6, 2007
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    Hobo we don't expect u to understand ur American.

4. albfan

albfan New Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Philly, USA
    Thats cuz uefa dont wanna leave holland out of the euro 2008......Too much money to lose...

5. Vllaznia

Vllaznia Member

Sep 6, 2007
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    BTW it was a firecracker not a flare, and the player who went down was laughing about it a min. later.

6. HoBo30

HoBo30 New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Detroit, MI
    Why don't you expect me to understand? Because we're more civilized than you? Because we have a better team than you? Seriously, that's some retarded bullshite, only the lowest form of human trash does that crap.

7. Vllaznia

Vllaznia Member

Sep 6, 2007
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    First of all i was saying that i don't expect you to understand how mad we felt after the match, not about the firecracker. And second the US isn't that good, the only reason ya make it to the world cup is because ya don't play anyone during qualifying, Albania plays the best teams in Europe, if Albania was in NAmeica the would qualify too. Fifa rankings don't mean shit.

8. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Erm... what money? Are you aware that Holland is a rather small country with a small domestic league?

9. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Of course. You'll still get fined though as fireworks aren't allowed at international games full stop. Plus you'll get an additional fine for endangering players. Those are the rules.

10. Leandro-AL

Leandro-AL New Member

Jan 12, 2007
    that instance with the flare firecracker whatever it was was stupid and it shouldn't have happened. in case it was absolutely necessary it should've been thrown in van persie's or sneijder's face and not melchiot's :p

lol are u playing dumb or are you really that naive? holland is a big footballing nation and many people would watch holland even in their shittiest days but no one really cares to watch albania. so yes it's about the money. a WC with holland sounds more interesting than one without

aside that, your team sucks and you can't even beat us fair and square with your multimillion euros team. dont forget to call the referee to thank him

11. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    What happened in that game is that Albania went into the game with the intention to wind up, annoy, and kick our players, and to influence the referee. Now that's all fair enough, within the rules you're allowed to try and win the game the way you think would work best. You'll find that most Dutch people think Sneijder is a nasty little so and so, and that we don't like the fact that our players are so hot tempered.

However for you Albanians to be playing the victim here is taking things a bit too bloody far. You were unlucky to lose that game and you have every right to blame the referee but don't you go and accuse our players as their bad temper was a reaction to Albanian instigation and you know it. How would you react if your opponent tried to kick you all game and to top it all off fell to the floor in a dying swan stylee pretending to be elbowed by you? I'm not trying to find excuses for Van Persie, it was stupid of him to lose his temper, but I would also find it stupid for Albanians to close their eyes for what their players were doing.

By the way, even if we lost to Albania, we'd still be in a very good position to qualify for the European championships. And if you think back historically, you'd know that Holland has been screwed by bad refereeing much more than I care to remember, we're hardly darlings of either Fifa or Uefa.

12. Leandro-AL

Leandro-AL New Member

Jan 12, 2007
    i totally disagree my friend. we did nothing of that and let me remind you that your team made more fouls than ours (9 to 6) and dirtier fouls (i can remember at least 3-4 occasions of your players stepping on ours against 1 of our guy making a nasty tackle on your guy - even if it was not as bad as it looked)

accusing us for kicking your players is simply ridiculous as firstly we're not that kind of a team and secondly the ref who clearly supported you gave us 6 fouls and 9 to you. i dont see how a team that goes on the field to kick the othe team gets away with just 6 fouls

so this all concludes to the vangjeli - van persie clash as one would normally think. this is the only duel where there were issues. first of all vangjeli is just a little kid he is 21 years old. he plays for a team in the same city where i live and i can tell you that he's no cheater. van persie is physically bigger than him and he was also very bad tempered from the first moments of the game. at least on 2 occasions he put his fingers on our guy's face. has someone ever put a finger in your eye? even though it doesn't look as something big, it really hurts a lot

i dont think vangjeli went into the game with any special purpose to get van persie pissed off. it was van persie who was causing fouls on him all the time and not the other way around

but let's have it your way. even if it was as you say, it was just 1 player out of 11. you can't say because of one player, that we went out to kick your players and influence the referee.

it was rather your team getting desperate cause they couldn't beat a significantly weaker team

if we had fair refereeing in both games you would be -5 points i dont see how that is a good position to qualify. it's not as if we were going to take your spot but im sure romania or bulgaria would

btw i didnt say you're uefa's darlings but i said that you as a big team, get treatment against small teams and that's a fact. im not blaming holland for this. im blaming fifa/uefa that only care about the money and not about the game

13. albfan

albfan New Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Philly, USA
    Lol ...go watch ur red wings...fc detroit my .

14. albfan

albfan New Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Philly, USA
    Lol ....go watch ur red wings or something....Fc detroit my .SS....

15. Japperant

Japperant New Member

Aug 14, 2007
    Groningen, Holland
    And still, American football is way better than Albanian football. I mean, not even ONE total round of european club football has been played and already no albanian teams are left. What gives you the right to judge American football?

And seriously, you people should stop complaining about the Albania - Holland game, try to do something about your football for the future. Calling Cana the new Messi, haha, pleaseeeee, the guy was rubbish all night long!!!

16. Vllaznia

Vllaznia Member

Sep 6, 2007
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    First of all i was comparing the two National Teams, if you look at Albanian players they play and start in big Euro leagues, while Americans sit on the bench over there.

Second ur comment of European Club football shows that you have no knowledge of European football, the first round of the final stage just started, the first round starts in June buddy, and all but one albanian team made it to second round.

Who ever said Cana was the new Messi they play different positions Cana plays defensive midfield, and he shut down the dutch attack before he got red carded.

What gives me th right to judge American Football?
    Well I live in America and i watch a lot of MLS and USMNT soccer, the US can't beat any team except Mexico. I watch every Albanian match and i definitely think that Albania is a better side then US.

17. Japperant

Japperant New Member

Aug 14, 2007
    Groningen, Holland
    Okay, maybe I was wrong about the stage Uefa and CL are in right now. However, the fact that one team didn't survive the first round of qualifications means a lot because only real weak teams are in the first round of the qualifying stage.

18. Enimal

Enimal Member

Jan 9, 2006
    New York
    Vllaznia I wouldnt be that sure that Albania can beat US. They have a league way better than the Albanian Superliga. They also have a alot of players that play in Europe.

Also they have been decent in the World Cup, which I doubt we could do.

Let's be realistic

19. Enimal

Enimal Member

Jan 9, 2006
    New York
    We do have some grat talent in the U21 team. Hyka, Bakaj, Lila, Lika are really good and we'll be great players for the NT in the future

20. Vllaznia

Vllaznia Member

Sep 6, 2007
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
  21. albfan

albfan New Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Philly, USA
  22. Vllaznia

Vllaznia Member

Sep 6, 2007
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    Well the European qualifying is much tougher then the Northern American qualifying, we have to play with the likes of Germany, Holland, England, France, Bulgaria, Romania, Sweden, and the us plays against Guatemala, El Salvador, Panama, the only tough team they have to play to get in is Mexico. And When is the last time the US has beaten a quality opponent other the Mexico?

23. Vllaznia

Vllaznia Member

Sep 6, 2007
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    don't forget Renaldo Rama and Geri Malaj.

24. albfan

albfan New Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Philly, USA
    So many talents we might even make it to Africa..

25. Vllaznia

Vllaznia Member

Sep 6, 2007
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    Does anyone know whats happening with Jurgen Gjasula and Faton Toski?