Ahn Jung-Hwan -- Request for assistance

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Matsu, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    I am preparing the player page for Ahn Jung-Hwan on the Rising Sun News, and Id appreciate any information and assistance that people can provide. In particular, Im looking for data on his number of K.League matches played and goals scored, as well as number of Serie A games played and goals scored. Also, if you want to contribute any photos or links to Ahn-related web sites, Id appreciate them as well.

2. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
  3. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001

4. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    Sorry I don't have all the info, but according to the Japan Times, he scored 5 goal in 29 games for Perugia. http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getsp.pl5?sj20020919a1.htm

5. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Thanks. That is helpful, but Im mainly looking for his K.League information. Anyone know a useful site that might have statistics?

6. latru

latru New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    NY.
  7. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Great. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (except this one says that he played 30 matches at Perugia, not 29. Maybe the Japan Times info is wrong)

By the way, his page is at
    http://www.wldcup.com/Asia/jleague/spulse/ahn.html

I will try to add photos later on, when I get a bit of free time. Im running out of space on my Tripod account and I may need to create another one.

8. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    Nice site, Matsu. Not meant as a jab, but what's up with all the pink? I first thought you were a girl. Matsu being a popular name for girls in the olden days in Japan, I thought you were some Oba-san with a passion for soccer ;-) Keep up the good work (except for the pink).

9. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    The background is light red, not pink. Maybe you need to turn the saturation of your monitor down a little.

Anyway, the only section that is "pink" (or light red) is the news. J.League section is light blue, Player pages are light purple, Stadiums are light orange, J2 is light indigo, and JFL is light green. There are only so many colours in the rainbow, I had to make SOME section light red (pink).

10. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    LOL. Okay, light red it is...