AFC Futsal Championship Uzbekistan 2016

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Parisian75, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Yeah sure buddy, that's why his record against Iran is 4 losses. :rolleyes:

2. Parisian75

Parisian75 Member

Mar 13, 2015
    do you think the uzbek's qualification to the futsal world cup can change something to the uzbek's mentality in the football?
    Maybe Im wrong, but I think the main pbl in the uzbek NT was their mentality in the last wcq.
    Let's see

Diego Aguirre repped this.
  3. Parisian75

Parisian75 Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Half Time:
    Iraq 1-3 Australia
    Kyrgyzstan 2-0 Japan

4. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

5. Parisian75

Parisian75 Member

Mar 13, 2015
    - Kyrgyzstan qualified for the Champ in the last minute against Tajikistan... (Qualif: turkenistan 1-1 kyrgyzstan, kyrgyzstan 2-2 afghanistan, tajikistan 2-3 kyrgyzstan)

- they equalized Lebanon at the last second of the game

And they are now winning 4-1 over Japan with 7 min to go bfr the end of the game

6. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #331 +PL+, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    Do you have a link? how do you get up date? If what you are saying is correct, Japan has stepped down in Fusal as a major power house just like South Korea.

7. Parisian75

Parisian75 Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Im watching the game. 40 sec left. Firstrowfr.eu

8. Parisian75

Parisian75 Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Kyrzygstan goalkeeper is really good.. Without him, it's not the same team

9. Parisian75

Parisian75 Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Kyrgyzstan 6-2 Japan
    Australia 5-3 Iraq

Tomorrow for the 5th place: Kyrgyzstan - Australia + the SF

Nurafshon and +PL+ repped this.
  10. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I lost my interest in AFC futsal championship. No disrespect to other remaining teams, but this is like taking Australia, Japan, S. Korea and Iran out of AC competition = taking the 50% of pleasure.

Suren01 and Parisian75 repped this.
  11. Parisian75

Parisian75 Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Football : QF= South Korea/ Uzbekistan / Iran / Irak / China / Australia / Japan and UAE.
    SF = South Korea / Irak / Australia / UAE

Futsal: QF: Iran / Uzbekistan / Kyrgyzstan / Iraq / Japan / Thailand / Vietnam / Australia
    Sf : thailand / vietnam/ iran / uzbekistan

Beach Soccer : Uzbekistan / Iran / Japan / Oman / Lebanon / UAE / China / Bahrain
    SF : Iran / Japan / Lebanon / Oman

12. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    What an intelligent thing to post.

Football is more than fancy dribbling. Let SHM dribble as much as he wants, his team still lost 3 consecutive times against Iran.

13. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    That would of been so heartbreaking. Korea only had to hold on and the Uzbeks would of been there. I don't know id they might have the heart to do it again. But good luck to them, a good team.

Diego Aguirre repped this.
  14. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Congrats Australia [emoji1360]

Kurdii110 repped this.
  15. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Shocking results for Japan

16. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    This is Iran playing against Gods of Futsal, Brazil. Losing to them in final of Grand Prix in Brazil 4-3 just 6 months ago.

17. Ardeshirak

Ardeshirak New Member

Feb 18, 2016
    Club:
    Scunthorpe United FC
    Instead of throwing rotten digital tomatoes, I would like to ask a serious question.

Why do think Iraq underachieves in the WCQ and does better in the Asian Cup?

Your national team, in terms of results, reminds me to some extent of some minor South American teams like Peru or Venezuela that can disturb the better teams of that continent during the Copa America, but in the end, they don't qualifiy for the WC.

Do you think it's a question of mentality? What I mean is, there is huge gap between reaching the semifinals of the Asian Cup and drawing Thailand or almost losing to Vietnam in the WCQ.

Do you think the latter is because there is something bigger at stake, namely the World Cup?

KiarashM repped this.
  18. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    really? a sock/troll account to argue with another sock/troll account?

19. Krazy

Krazy New Member

Feb 17, 2016
    Landannnn
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yooo did Pakistan qualify for this tournament?

20. Ardeshirak

Ardeshirak New Member

Feb 18, 2016
    Club:
    Scunthorpe United FC
    I was just asking a question Navid.

21. Yas-The-Gunner

Aug 2, 2006
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Home advantage plays a big part imo. We don't get to play qualifying matches at home whereas all the other big teams do. Whereas in tournaments like the Asian Cup, everyone is on neutral ground.

The reason why we struggled against Thailand and Vietnam is because we are not in the same situation as we were in the 2015 Asian Cup. Our manager for that tournament, Radhi Shenashel, worked wonders with our players. Iraqi fans were questioning if we were even able to make it out of the groups, because we gave such a poor showing at the Gulf Cup, and then lost two friendlies against Uzbekistan and a weak Iran before the tournament. But he managed to get us to the semi finals, almost a bronze medal, and overall we gave a very good performance in that tournament.

Sadly the manager didn't continue and went back to managing a Qatari club, so we hired a new manager Akram Salman and he was a disaster. There were reports of bust ups in training, Yaser Kasim almost retired from international football because he was not happy with the treatment of expats, the IFA started choosing the squads and the lineups. Japan beat us 4-0 so we sacked Salman and hired another useless puppet coach in Yahya Alwan.

Simply, we are not in as good shape as we were this time last year. The team is a mess, there are tensions among the squad between expats and local players, the manager has no control, and we have to play our matches in Iran. I'm hoping that we qualify to the final round, sack Alwan and appoint Radhi for the final round and Radhi will actually be able to take control of the team and have authority. We lack stability at the moment and are paying the price for it.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  22. Yas-The-Gunner

Aug 2, 2006
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    They didn't even take part in the qualifiers lol.

23. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    football federation became under pressure after WC qualification of futsal players, futsal association is ruled by the son of the head of football federation, so now a lot of comments and statements appearing in social networks, mocking at the head of UFF (Uzbekistan Football Federation) Mirabror Usmanov as he can't do what his son did, i.e. qualified to the World Cup

Parisian75 repped this.
  24. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    can't forget the error of Korean shitty defender in LB and celebration of Ghochannejad

Kurdii110 repped this.
  25. Ardeshirak

Ardeshirak New Member

Feb 18, 2016
    Club:
    Scunthorpe United FC
    Playing at home is important, no doubt about that.

But Iraq usually either fails to make it to the final WCQ round, or when they do, they finish among the last teams

in their group. That can't be all about not playing at home, can it? Or am I wrong?