AFC Champions League 2011

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by jonny63, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    You were the one that brought up dictatorships and nuclear question, not to mention how we are all supposed to be "dictators" and you claim you want to talk about football? That is a wrong way to go about it, by making flaming posts. Dont cry about personal attacks. If you cant take a punch then dont throw one. Capiche?
    At least I got to you, you sorry excuse of a cockroach-human hybrid. Did you accidently step on and kill one of your parents? Is that why you are so bitter?

Yes sure you know more about football, speaking of which the Myanmar domestic league thread hasnt been updated for quite a while. Go make yourself feel important

Now to the football. I dont think Al-Sadd is going to be able to defend their title in the next edition of ACL because even though they won this year, I still dont think they are a very impressive team.

2. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    Oh fighting talk and al because one of your friends thinks someone from the Maldives shouldn't have an opinion and then you trounce it by treading on followers of Burmese football. Well done. Shows your a true sport.

And Al Sadd can't defend next year cause they didn't qualify to answer your last rant.

3. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    As I said previously Im not Nima (and you agreed with it), I only represent my own thoughts. I cant control what other people say.
    What I am reacting to is your generalizations and this is not the first time. Though this may be the first time you get called out on it.

Im not bashing Burmese football lol. That was a sarcastic post, but I guess you arent intelligent enough to catch that

Last rant? What on earth are you talking about? I raised a QUESTION, I never made any CLAIMS in regards to the Sepahan-Al Sadd debacle you idiot. I actually accepted the ruling and moved on and from there on never made any negative posts towards AFC. Think before you open your little mouth.

You were the one that didnt include football as the forepoing by that post. Apply that to yourself.
    Im Mani's creation now eh? I guess you are that desperate to go to such lenghts and fabricate nonsense. I thought I was a "head on shoulders guy"? your own words.
    I guess when I call out flaming BS posts by you that quickly changes. Menopause much?

I suggest we end this argument now for the sake of the thread. You have already flamed it enough.

4. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    What are you on about? I'm talking football, only responded to one comment non-football and you picked up on it. You didn't pick up on the football.

Do you want to talk football or are you going to continue to bring up nonsense?

Why you tract on your Burmese post? Why don't you go back to the Iranian thread?? Sarcastic? Yes/No, can you tell? Your an idiot? Yes/no? Can you tell? Can you change tact everytime you finish a post? Yes/no? Prick? Yes/No?

Do you want to talk about the champions of Asia ir not? If not, then leave the thread. If yes, then tell us why you prick. Yes/no?? Sarcastic? Yes/no?

5. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Dury seems to be more bitter and angry than usual. Guess all those Thai hoes he's been paying for gave him something.

Hey englishman, piss off from the asian boards. You're annoying everyone.

6. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I did talk about football, but you are the one insisting on carrying this other argument on. Leave the thread yourself because you are a laughing stock. Next time think thoroughly through before posting posts and initiating this type of argument. Everything you regurgitate is pure nonsense.

ROFL fume on kid

7. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    He was on Jeonbuks side at the last ten minute of the game but most of the time he was for Al-Sadd. Jeonbuk should have gotten 3 pks in the game.

8. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    Iranians and koreans are both against him due his ridiculous comments. when bigsoccer Iranians and koreans unite to tell you that you are crazy, you really are.:D in my professional opinion, he has damaged his reputation here.

9. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    He crazy...

10. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I strongly disagree about this as Japanese! :D

11. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I'm not going to bother deleting the last 3 or so pages. But from now on, please cease any personal and political attacks or I will be handing out infractions.

Keep it civil please, guys. It's just 22 men kicking an air filled plastic bag around after all! :D

12. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    saudi humour?

13. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    It's actually British humour :D

14. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    What ridiculous about giving an opinion on the game??? No one has commented back to me on them, they just say your wrong.

Al Sadd won fair and square yesterday but all the Koreans thought they cheated again. Sore losers I guess.

15. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    What you doing here? Your team not even make the final.

Hey Iranian, piss off the ACL board. You're annoying everyone who has something worthwhil to say.

Seem's your bitter and angry.

Surprised your language hasn't gotten you banned by now. Seems my language does, but yours is even worse.

16. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    "your language" is English. Learn to speak and write it properly.

17. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    Says the guy who can't even spell my name right. Duh. Anyway, this is a forum, do we all need to be correct? Have we an English test tomorrow?

Can you not speak football Nimaa? What happened to Sepahan again? They got kicked out didn't they for cheating?

18. aguy2die4

aguy2die4 Member

Mar 26, 2005
    Seoul/London
    So you finally admit that Al Sadd grass-rolled after all those posts saying they did not? And there are plenty of teams that would not grass roll like that even if that was the best 'tactic' for them.

For you grass rolling is a 'fair' tactic. For the rest of us it is not and it is something we do not want to see as fans of football and who want to see AFC become a respected and reputable organisation and thereby help clubs and nations within it become stronger and more successful in the world stage.

wow. im speechless. you just highlighted an incident where Al Sadd should be embarrassed about, but instead you are whining that he got an unfair yellow?

watch it again. the Al Sadd player stepped on the Korean players foot deliberately. it was a clear cynical and intentional foul. Thats why the ref blew the whistle immediately and was about to give the Al Sadd player a yellow.

But before the ref could do that, Eninho went to pick up the ball and he did push the Al Sadd player away, in the chest with one hand. Now it was hardly a push but he should have never done it. Al Sadd player went to ground like a sack of potatoes, Eninho got a yellow for it, and then the ref showed the Al Sadd player a yellow for the actual intentional foul that led to the free kick.

is this clear enough for you? do you actually watch matches? or do you rely on heresay?

i would say the ref was consistent. Consistently allowing real fouls as long as they were not two footed tackles from behind. Al Sadd game plan was clear, if you cant get the ball, foul them, kick them in the shin, put our foot out etc.

however the ref was consistent both ways, when a Korean player fouled, no yellow either only a free kick. However Al Sadd was fouling a lot more so they benefited.

as for diving? lol. are you trying to muddy the waters by claiming the preposterous?

are you describing yourself? i am amazed how you claimed Al Sadd won that game against Suwon fairly.

i wont take away anything from that goal in isolation. But the way Al Sadd managed to get in to the finals in this years ACL on top of their fouls and blatant grass rolling does leave a bitter taste.

the ACL would have been so much better had Sepahan been allowed to progress. No controversy, no damage to reputation of the tournament and AFC, no scoring goals underhandedly, no cynical fouls, no blatant grass rolling...i mean two players going to ground when no opposing players was within 10 yards of them? grinning slyly as you are haunched over on the grass?

19. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    And your Korean right, so you must be right in everything you said.

No need for opinions from anyone else who watched the game anymore. Just an opinion from yourself. I mean like for cris sake, you can't even give any credit for a crap team winning the bloody thing. It's all about you.

20. aguy2die4

aguy2die4 Member

Mar 26, 2005
    Seoul/London
    watched the game more? are you saying you are a semi pro or coach?

for someone who watched the game more, you sure are posting sorry ass stuff.

and whos taking credit away from Al Sadd? The difference in opinion lies in the details. Your idea of fair play is simply different. Your idea of grass rolling is simply different. Your idea of a foul is simply different.

You believe an Al Sadd player got a unfair yellow for being pushed by a Jeonbuk player and not because he committed a cynical foul for which the ref blew the whistle in the first place.

You believe there is nothing wrong with blatant grass rolling. its a legitimate tactic right?

21. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    Read what i wrote. No need for opinions from anyone else anymore because you have done it all for us because you are correct. You saw the game how you saw it, so why need me to comment on how i saw it. Your words are right, your the Korean who must be right. I'm the guy who watched a match and whatever I thought must be wrong. Thats what you want?

22. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    If you watch that particular foul again you will notice the Korean dude go down like a sack of spuds. It was a foul, a clumsy foul. Not a yellow.

The Brazilian player who is crap except for taking set pieces then ran over like a pansy and if you say pushed then must have been a push.

Moments later you see Jeonbuk take a shot, two Sadd players rush to close him down and fall over each other.

5 minutes of time added on at the end is for grassrolling. So do you not see that you get your playing time anyway.

You love fair play, but when do teams that play fair always win. If one team is fair, then surely your always saying one team isn't. You always blame it on the Arabs, but we had a Central Asain referee who should have clamped down if you think there was lots of grassrolling.

And what about poor old Keita, went down injured turning when Sadd were on the counter just for all you Koreans to boo him, why would he go down when he probably would have helped Sadd score a crucial 3rd goal at that point? Boo's everywhere for him at that time for no reason. Sportmanship from the fans in full force there I see.

I agree with everything you say anyway. You must be correct because you saw the game

I must be wrong because I saw the game. See whats happened here? Two guys saw the game and had a different opinion. But I'm not like a sheep and follow, you do.

23. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    This is the only warning everyone will receive. After this post, anyone talking about issues not relevant to the thread or deemed to be intentionally inflammatory will be infracted.

The mods will go over the previous post to clean it up and review individual actions.

druryfire, you are on very thin ice.

24. aguy2die4

aguy2die4 Member

Mar 26, 2005
    Seoul/London
    you must be tired of having no one agree with you.

i did take the trouble of reading what you had to say and responded accordingly.

so tell me just two things:

- did you say Al Sadd did not grass roll, then after proof admitted that they did, but said it was the only thing they could have done in order to try and win?

- was the Al Sadd player who got the yellow in the incident you brought up yourself, receive the yellow because he was pushed by the Jeonbuk player or was it because he cynically fouled the Korean players for which the ref blew the whistle in the first place?

25. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    On thin ice for having an opinion Bob?

What about the rest who are posting comments to me and not talking about football? All my fault right?

Must be, your a mod, you must be right in everything.