AFC Champions League 2010

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by jonny63, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    Did I mention you look hot when your caterpillar eyebrows flare like that?

2. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    HAD i called you something along the lines of ... you know... you... SLANTEYES!!!!!! i would have gotten a warning by the mods... but you are free to say anything you want?:confused: these asian mods are worse than asian referees.

3. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    [​IMG]

4. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Wrong again. It's not like those players were able to swap their yellow cards with victory. That was just a routine yellow card. It's not like they stopped a penalty with their hands to save themselves. Stop being delusional. I'm not talking about missing 1 or 2 starters. We're talking about 6. That's a lot. If you're picky enough to point out playing in Japan is like Seongnam's home(which isn't), then you should at least face it like a man that missing 6 players really do affect the team.

If Zobahan was missing bona-fide starters including Kahlatbari, Hadadifar, Castro, Gordan, Salsali, and Talebi(for whatever reason...yellow, red card, murdered, stoned whatever), then wouldn't you agree that would hurt Zobahan's play?

If you can't accept it, it only shows how bitter and in denial you are. You scream at the little advantage the other team gets, yet you think the big advantage your team got was a very minor thing.

5. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Zobahan beat Seongnam on shots (15:14)

But Seongnam beat Zobahan on shots-on-target (8:7)

Seongnam had more REAL chances that could have really led to goals. Zobahan, on the other hand, had more shots total. (15:14)

This signifies a close game. Not one side "outplaying" the other.

Seongnam had that many shots(and shots-on-target) despite leading the game, and with a comfortable 2-goal margin at one point, they still shot as many as Zobahan.

6. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/print?id=841904&type=story&cc=5901

7. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    ROFLMFAO! you are SO bitter and delusional that such a SIMPLE joke flew right past your head and you took it literally!

seriously... no comment needed from this point on! ROFL!

8. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Another delusional quote from you. This is a gem. Football is a 90 minute game. Not a 15 minute one. Again, this is not a ballet although I know that's probably what you're into. Football is a game of who scores more goals within 90 minutes.

You've been crying like a little girl since 10 pages ago. You were the one who claimed that it's "safe to say that Zobahan is the best club in Asia" right after Seongnam won the championship. Great timing. Bitterness written all over.

Objectively, well, the discussion's over. Zobahan is not the best.

Subjectively, well, that opens up a lot to a point no one can prove. Zobahan couldn't outplay Seongnam, Al Hilal, or Pohang. Hell, I can name at least 10 teams in Asia that I think are stronger than Zobahan. But what's the point in bringing this discussion when there's no end?

Objectively(result) and subjectively(performance), Zobahan has failed to top the continent. And it's "safe to say" that. My advice is, just stick to being objective. If you really want to boast a statement, just say Zob is the 2nd best club in Asia at the moment. It's still one of the best clubs in Asia, and there's nothing to be ashamed of.

9. bobjones2

bobjones2 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    Korean Football, this is where we stop and just humor him.

YES! Persian Football is right! Zob Ahan is the Best in Asia! almost winners of the 2010 Asian Champions League!

10. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Seol and Yakubu have now been redeemed, I present you THE UNDISPUTED WORST MISS EVER by some Qatari striker!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNKBEHFzZs4"]YouTube - Qatar vs Uzbekistan (0-1) Missed Goal of the Century 15.11.2010 Asian Games Men's Football Last 16[/ame]

11. Chaminator

Chaminator Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Toronto
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The guy must really hate his right foot.

12. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    bitter much? i just said my subjective opinion and YOU guys kept saying 1000 responses over and over. so why would you make fun of yourself? i could care less about zob ahan. LOL.

13. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I've seen worse misses.

14. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    That's because when you say something like "safe to say Zobahan is the best Asian club in Asia", then people are bound to ask you why you think so. And when you say something like that right after a champion was decided, it clearly shows someone's really pissed off and in denial. As expected, you failed to convince others of your subjective opinion (which is still totally fine). Had you said something like "I think.." it might have gone across better.

"Safe to say" is much better suited for Seongnam at this point.

15. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
  16. King Keano

King Keano Member

May 6, 2006
    LA
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Congrats to Seongnam and the Korean football fans, Zob Ahan lost their composure which is normally their best characteristics, shaky defense line was their biggest flaw which once again is normally their strongest line.

Hard luck to Zobahan, may one of our teams have better luck in the next edition of ACL.

Persianfootball, please lay off all this BS argument bro, everything was just fine and smooth in this thread, until you made some unnecessary thread, flaming the Korean members, how hard is it to just congratulate the opponent for their win? how about some sportsmanship? Your comments made me think I was watching IPL coaches interview after their teams' losses!!! C'mon man!

"Must spread some reputation..."

Damet garm Mani jaan, well said!

1 person likes this.
  17. King Keano

King Keano Member

May 6, 2006
    LA
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Woorijim,

You need to stop the stereotype attitude man, you often generalize Iranians' behavior, that is quite bizarre and low shot man. You may have had some bitter experience with some, however based on your personal experience, stereotyping the entire Iranians and lumping them with those awful characteristics is worse than what they've treated you like! :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  18. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Congrats to Seongnam, I look forward to seeing them in Abu Dhabi. South Korea now has nearly twice as many ACL titles as Japan. Feel free to stop by the FIFA board to discuss the Club World Cup.

19. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    stereotype? he makes it up, then finds isolated examples and says stuff like 'for example pf said...' pathetic, really.

20. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    I'm sorry but can you specify exactly which part of my posts were "made up"?

King Keano, thanks. Your point is well taken.

21. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    im sorry but i would rather keep things simple with you. if i say anything you will write another long bitter essay. lol.

22. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    WTF I come back from vacation in Riviera Maya mehico and Mani turns into a Korean? That's a shame, from the match highlites it looks like Zob ahan played much better and should of won, oh well I think we will come back stronger considering that Zob Ahan is a sub level team in Iran and they made it this far. Mani change your flag, one lost shouldnt do that to you.

23. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    He had a bet with Woorijim on the result of the final match and lost so he has tohave a Korean avatar. :D

24. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    edit
    nvm

25. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It was actually me, and I have to have an Iranian flag since I'm probably going to lose another bet I just had with him.