Adidas Thread [16] - all info, pics and new here please.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Aug 28, 2015.

1. naruto16

naruto16 Member

Aug 13, 2005
    for me, im really interested in the new models. nemeziz looks very out of the world(very anti-cleats looks) in a good or bad way depending on how you see it.
    im not a big fan of the ace, i feel like the ace and x are too similar. i just like the x much more tho.
    the glitch is a very cool zombie project from the deceased tunits. but this time aka much better reviews from the better execution.
    gloro ofc are doing well.
    i have a pair of x cage tf and they are one of the best tf/indoor boots i ever bought. just a little behind vs the "ping" feeling i get from my adidas adipure gen one in tf.
    i see a bright future with adidas cleats imo.

2. 2k2tii

2k2tii Member

Nov 6, 2013
    I also have a pair of the x16.1 cage tf's. They are very impressive -- some of the best turfs I have worn. Great heal lockdown, upper material is thin, they are light, and most importantly the boot is low profile. I feel like all of the current Nike turf models are way too bulky, both in terms of the upper and soleplate.

On another note, has anybody ever ordered from
    Has anybody ordered from http://www.originalsad.co.uk/ ?

Is this site safe to order from?

3. GrassRouteOne

GrassRouteOne Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I wouldn't trust that site one bit - it has no social media profiles, only uses the imagery from adidas' own eCommerce site and their 'about us' is just a generic bit about adidas - steer clear.

4. JuhGk24

JuhGk24 Member

Dec 16, 2013
    [​IMG]

Womens X17.1 on Prodirectsoccer
    Is there ANY difference between these and the X16.1???

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm not sure if their is anymore other than the colours and the fact you can get high end boots in smaller sizes when they usually start at a size 6. Back in the day they used to be narrower as research showed that women had a narrower foot than men. I had a pair of women's Precisons and they gave me such bad cramp I gave them away.

I know a few people on here have brought women's shoes before so they might be able to help you with the sizing if it is any different. I know the Nike sizing is but not sure about Adidas.

Prodirect should also give you some idea of the sizing on their website.

appleCORR

6. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm pretty sure womens sizes in Adidas are one full size difference in US, but possibly the same in UK.

WMNS US10 = MENS US9

7. cadmonkey12

cadmonkey12 Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #1357 cadmonkey12, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Slightly different and shorter stud shape and sprint frame shape and one less lace loop than the women's X 16.1. The last is also revised.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What do you guys think is Adidas thinnest boot on the market at the moment? I switched from my Ace 17+ Pure Control into my Superfly and automatically felt a difference in the toe box of the boot.

appleCORR

9. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I wonder that was:
    WMNS US 10.5 = MENS US 9

10. gasmar

gasmar New Member

Manchester United
    Norway
    Mar 27, 2017
    Hi! Do you know if adidas have a soccer shoe with boost midsole? Or if they are planning on releasing it?

Edit: I am thinking of a soccer shoe to use on fake grass - firm ground.

11. gasmar

gasmar New Member

Manchester United
    Norway
    Mar 27, 2017
    Hi again, I found that the Adidas Ace 17+ Purecontrol has Boost tech, but the reviews on that shoe seems to conclude that the tech doesnt really make for a big difference comfort-wise compared to regular soccer shoes. Therefore I will be pursuing regular comfort-insoles to try in my regular soccer shoes instead.

12. SethRollins

SethRollins Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    It's been a while since the last time I've been here.

Counterfeit adidas Glitch has appeared in the market, I just saw photos and videos about them today. If you look closely you may notice the different, but with people who has no experience in boots game, they may get scam easily - counterfeit product even can copy the same structure of the real one.

If you guys really want to know about, I will post those photos for ya.

13. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    Yea, I really wouldn't recommend getting the Purecontrol's for their Boost Tech. You don't feel anything at all.

Personally, the best insole with the least bulk out there has to be the New Balance Visaros for the moment

14. jihado86

jihado86 Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This Kaiser 5 just arrived an hour before my weekly game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well, I'm glad I finally went a half size down after initially going a full size down, I told my cousin to buy for me the 7UK but changed my mind later and went for the 7.5UK.

my only issues are two, one is due to the boot and the other is due to my toes :D

the first issue is that one stud, in the bottom, hurt me when it pressed suddenly and strongly against the ground, I just shot a volley and when my foot landed in the ground, the stud pressed painfully against my foot. I guess having an in-sole like the one in the new boot models will solve that problem.

The 2nd issue is that I have a puffy little toe in both feet, due to my casual shoes I wear in my work, they are always hurting me, and if I go a size up in any type of shoes, they will be loose and uncomfortable. So, during the game, my little toes were hurting so bad, it just felt less pain when my feet started to warm up after a while. I don't have wide feet but the boot felt and looked narrow to me, I hope it will stretch. This kept me from feeling comfortable during the game, so I'm waiting till the boot stretches and gets wider and hopefully find a solution to my toes, to finally decide about the comfort aspect of the boot.

Other than that, perfect fit for all the other parts of my feet, it was as if the boot was designed specifically for me, except for the little toes.

Now technically, a great touch to the ball, my shots felt solid and more powerful. I usually feel some pain when I shoot the ball, but with the Kaiser, there was enough protection and grip that I feel like the leather gave me an extra force. The feel of shooting and touching the ball is totally different, amazing.

Overall, I'm glad that I finally have a "real" football boot. Waiting for it to be comfortable to fully judge.

gusgorman repped this.
  15. gusgorman

gusgorman Member

May 14, 2013
    Bristol, UK
    It will take a good few hours of play for the leather to fully soften up. Even Copas (which have softer leather) probably took me 4 or 5 hours to fully break in. I have a wide forefoot so the toe box is always the trickiest part to break in for me.

ADIPRED2011 and jihado86 repped this.
  16. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I thought it was just me! I was quite excited to give them a go but was a little disappointed. Still got some stud pressure.

appleCORR

jayc23 repped this.
  17. Corkin23

Corkin23 Member

Feb 7, 2016
    N.Ireland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Anyone have a glitch code that could hook me up?

18. jihado86

jihado86 Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    After seeing the boots on pitch, I find the X 16.1 Leather the best looking boot of the Turbocharge pack.

19. Corkin23

Corkin23 Member

Feb 7, 2016
    N.Ireland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    So got a glitch code and wondering if i should purchase i pair, if so what size to go for, anyone had one on foot?

20. ADIPRED2011

ADIPRED2011 Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah I got the shadow pack (all black and all white ones) I normally wear a size 11/11.5 and went for an 11 to avoid slippage. Hard to get on to start with but once on are very comfy - I do get arch ache after wearing a while but is easing off.

21. ADIPRED2011

ADIPRED2011 Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

I got a pair of these too! Lovely boot - first thing I did was to put elastic on the tounge beckham style

gusgorman repped this.
  22. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Have we got a concrete release date for the champagne pack?

ADIPRED2011 repped this.
  23. ADIPRED2011

ADIPRED2011 Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Not sure - supposed to be early may. I'm hoping that the lower tiers are also included and readily available

24. seancme

seancme Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Has anyone found success with Gloros?

25. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC