AC07 Travel...

Discussion in 'China' started by chengb02, Apr 5, 2007.

1. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I'm facing a possible, impending move back to the motherland for a job where I'd be working in Shenzhen. Being so far south also means being closer to Malaysia where China will be playing, so I'm considering traveling there for the Asian Cup. Hopefully China will win Group C (a guy can dream) so that they'll stay in KL all the way until the finals, but in any case, since I'm struggling to find someone as crazy as me who is willing to go and because I'm a lazy ass, I'm turning to you guys. Does anyone know of tour companies or a traveling fan's website for the Chinese MNT?

2. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    don't talk like u r a fool, im going there for follow thailand and china at the same time, ill pass my life between plane and train !!!!!!! :p thanks to the thai train company and Bangkok airways who r cheap

3. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I might be in Malaysia for 4 days, enough for both Iran and Uze if I take a vaca in China... my friend toured that region last summer and told me it was not an ideal place to spend vacation time due to the weather...

4. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I'm just curious because I'm considering going (probably just for the Iran/Uzbek game) and because I have yet to find anyone else going, I'd be going alone and that would suck, so if I can find a group of China fans or a tour thing, that would be a lot better...

5. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Yea in the same boat as you here... maybe its due to the potential cost (and recent results) but this tourney is just not generating the buzz and excitment for me.

Plus AFC is dumb enough to put this in 4 different countries, there wont even be much of an atmosphere in Malaysia on the off days...

6. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    I'm sure there are NT fan clubs out there that are going to travel there and support the them. Maybe you can go with them. One of them hooked me up with tickets to a NT game a few years ago.

7. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Any chance you'll start supporting the Southern teams when you move to Shenzhen? :D

8. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I intend on attending the Shenzhen team matches and will probably end up cheering for them unless they are playing Guoan or one of the northeast teams (with exception of Dalian).

9. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Go cheer Dong. :rolleyes:

10. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I think he needs to play for the national team.

11. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    :D

What about Park?

12. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
  13. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  14. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    ROFL this is why you support China! Cheaper tickets than Korea!