AC STL game the 22nd

Discussion in 'Laclede's Army' started by rokagrl13, May 18, 2010.

1. rokagrl13

rokagrl13 Member

Aug 14, 2007
    STL
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys.

There will be 8 or so of us going to the AC game this weekend. Tickets are currently only $1 for section 8 if you go to the group portal and type in "section8". There is a limit of 4 per person. We are thinking about rocking it out Army style for the game with our body paint, drums, and our own chants for a while.

Anyone want in?

2. Cville K C

Cville K C Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Collinsville, IL
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going to actually try to make a game as a fan for a change. I've got a doubleheader that day, Cardinals baseball in the day and AC St. Louis in the evening. I'm going to do my best to make both, although I may get there a bit late.

Unfortunately, that means I would have to tape US/Germany, but I may have to do it if the Army calls.

3. flamepruf

flamepruf New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Jackson, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm off this weekend but I won't be able to make it. My step dad is poor health and I need to stay close. Hope you guys rock it. Hope to see ya on the 9th.

4. Cville K C

Cville K C Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Collinsville, IL
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, for those of you who missed it tonight, ROKAGRL ROCKS!

The performer of tonight's National Anthem at AC St. Louis game was none other than our very own president Elizabeth. After which, she did a full sprint over to our section and proceeded to scream her lungs out for the next two hours, in between downing a few beers of course.

YOU RULE, GIRL!