AC Milan vs. Napoli @SanSiro - Matchday 32

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Apr 15, 2018.

1. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Milan will be w/o Bonucci & Romagnoli. We're missing Rui. I'm guessing we're going to play Hysaj on the left rather than Milic.

Milan (probable): G Donnarumma; Calabria, Musacchio, Zapata, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu

Suspended: Bonucci

Napoli (probable): Reina; Maggio, Albiol, Koulibaly, Hysaj; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Suspended: Mario Rui

2. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    constant high crosses into midgets is like repeatedly beating your head into a wall, unfortunately this is our tactics when you have players like callejon, hysaj and maggio on the pitch.

5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Insigne is playing like Rihanna is in the stands

6. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Bring on the Pole

7. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I hope Calle can get into the game and put more effort in. Rodriguez will give him space. If not, I'd like to see him subbed for Milk. We're going to have to change something for the Juve game. A Insigne-Milik-Mertens trident might do it.

Il Ciuccio and Sacki repped this.
  8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    bring on milik and milic

9. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    its not fair mertens always is the one being subbed off when we need Milik to play.

he is better than insigne and callejon on their positions proven when he plays for belgium, some times sarri can be too stubborn

Retrosword repped this.
  10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #10 Sacki, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    We have created nothing since mertens went off, fact

11. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Cmon Rognaldo.

12. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    K2 yellow. He misses Udinese

13. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Donnarumma with a great save. Fck

14. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Milik should have scored.

15. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Flat performance. My only criticism of Sarri is not giving Rog & Ounas/Machach at least a couple of starts with the regular team during the season. It looks like it's over now.

16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #16 Sacki, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    I'm inclined to jump on the Sarri out train. He clearly has a problem with Mertens that goes beyond football or else he is just an idiot. And his love for Insigne and callejon makes me wanna throw up. Get them the ******** out if they cant do anything but lose the ball
    Its just a terrible blind finish. He should have passed or at least looked up to see Don's position and then made his decision - you have to remain calm there if you wanna be a class player, injured or not that just comes down to instinct. A Danish commentator, Mads Junker who knows dutch football very well and is one of the country's most respected experts (topscorer a couple years ago) said that Ajax ripped Napoli off with the Milik sale, I'm honestly starting to agree - other than his heading he is kind of ordinary.

Get ready to fight for top four next season. Our club has a toxic core that run it and make sure players like Callejon play, ADL loves him and sarri plays him despite him handing in 4/10 performances week in week out,
    Never seen a club with Napoli's problems

cipro repped this.
  17. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Team is just out of gas. It's just too obvious they are running on whatever adrenaline is left. ADL is a stubborn penny pincher, and Sarri just has trouble trusting.

It was a good run while it lasted.

18. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    The thing with Sarri, him not being able to rotate, is a much bigger problem than people think. I mean, if fans of OTHER teams can joke about the substitutions that Sarri will make in ANY situation, with ABSOLUTE veracity, that can never be a good sign. We are predictable and stubbornly unilateral. We are great at what we do, but even a blind man should see that some deviations would always be, in almost EVERY, if not every case, profitable.

19. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    it's not fatigue its just lack of quality, some of us have been of the opinion that we haven't actually played good football compared to last season and somehow still got away with 1-2 goal wins, which was fine back then we needed the grind, but eventually we'd have had to get back to our "old level" - we never did this imo.
    I think we took a big hit on the attacking front when we "improved our defence" - why cant we have both and alternate between games how attacking we should be? The way we play now should only be used against the big teams and not Sassoulo or some shit like that.

The list of players who have had a bad season is ridiculous as well:
    Hysaj, completely overrated and hopefully dela will rip someone off by selling them hysaj
    Hamsik, a single assist this season, in comparison allan has 4, while jorginho also has 4, also looks very tired in half the matches he plays
    Callejon, just a terrible player, who have misses too many chances even for him
    Insigne, 7 goals and 9 assists is probably a lot to the average football viewer but imo we should compare his stats with others who live under his working environments (messi, ronaldo, sterling, neymar aka being the main man of an attacking top team), and compared to them he has failed Napoli since our entire play revolves around him, truly a shadow of himself from last season
    Zielinski, good on the wings, terrible (for some reason) in midfield especially when he has to work backwards
    Diawara, I dont even know wtf has happened to him
    Rog, looks like he has no passion anymore
    Rui, alright in many games but I cant neglect he cost like 456 goals this season

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I also don’t think it’s fatigue.

It’s mental weakness combined with a lack of quality.

In any case we need a better squad and we need to improvethe first team.

Hysaj, Allan and Callejon should be on the bench and replaced by quality players.

21. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I wasn't talking about fatigue, that is not the issue. I was talking about the predictability of Sarri's substitutions. Substitutions can be important and a good tactician should not disregard them, but rather try and use them to an advantage. Furthermore, as I have said many times before, I believe that the lack of play time is the very thing that has led to the deterioration of the quality of our bench.

However, to clarify, I don't mean fatigue, but the pattern of Hamsik-Ziel. subst. in the 60th minute, and so on. Last game or the one before that, I am not sure which, this one Juventus fan actually sardonically predicted the exact times and specific substitutions that Sarri was going to made. In my opinion, that is not good. Other teams and coaches simply know exactly what to expect from us, and I think we should add the element of surprise into our game.

22. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I beg to differ. I see too may minutes for many. The front 3 play way too much, as does K2 and Hysaj. Sarri simply doesn't trust many and appears stubborn at times, and ADL gives him little to work with his penny pinching ways.

23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Sarri has indicated he will leave if ADL does not spend.

Reality is that however you spin it, this is not a scudetto winning squad.

Sacki repped this.
  24. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    985897701408739331 is not a valid tweet id

interesting tweet, something to think about