AC Milan Official Injury News Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by stphnsn, Mar 11, 2010.

1. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    football-italia.net/24752/shocking-milan-injury-stats

that's a ridiculous number, but i wonder how much of the injury problem had to do with so many of our players being so old. i wonder what the number would be if we took off flamini's absence due to his knee, gattuso because of his eye, and cassano with his heart?

2. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Flamini missed almost 30+ games alone. Gattuso missed the better half of season and 3months? (atleats 20 games) and Cassano missed about 25games. It doesnt help that we are competitive in so many tournaments. Serie A, Coppa Italia, than Champs League. We didnt have a deep enough squad to play so many games. I read somewhere that an injury is likely to occur in a game is for example 5%. But if you are older, it increases X % and if you dont get enough break in between the % goes higher. I think a combo of older players( fragile to get hurt, and longer recovery) and lack of quality depth( guys cant rest in between games longer) is the main culprit. That being said, perhaps a lot of guys are getting hurt in practice cause maybe we train too hard, tho i have no proof from that. Thats just my take. And Pato is just a mystery...

3. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    .​

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    next in headlines Robinho Barba's new boy toy and gets injured the fallowing week lol:eek:

5. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Dont be disgusting,Robinho has a Wife and Kids

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    it was just a joke !:cry:

7. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Lots of players have mistresses, not that it makes it right, but c'mon you're one to talk about being disgusting with your postings on how Ibra has a huuuuuuuuuge c0ck and the others about jizz on face. Please control yourself! :)

8. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Djamel Mesbah will be out injured for around 2 weeks. He picked up a thigh strain while training at Milanello on Tuesday.[​IMG]

sheva07 repped this.
  9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Im sure Allegri is heart broken.:eek:

10. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    This is supposed to be good news right? ;)

Rossonero23 repped this.
  11. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    http://football-italia.net/25618/pato-back-after-derby

apparently pato will be back after the milan derby. trying not to get my hopes up as usually 2 of these two things happen
    1. Pato comes on and gets injured minutes later
    2. Pato sucks major balls for a few games, as expected, he's been injured for a long time and hasn't played much. Then, he starts getting good, we all get excited b/c we're seeing glimpses of the 19 year old pato that was outshining kaka 4 years ago. Then, he has an awesome game (like the one against napoli last year) were he was just awesome. Finally, pato is back! Then he gets injured the next day.
    Either way its a major letdown. It's just a matter of how high our hopes are gonna get

12. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    pato is useless.:(

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  13. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    c'mon. don't you want a little false hope to make the next week a little easier?

Rossonero23 repped this.
  14. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Pato is shit.Even if he comes back from Injury.SES will keep on banging the goals instead
    I hope we play like this
    Bojan
    Binho-SES
    Bojan should play Trequartista after all those chances he created

15. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Pato is not shit, just plastic.

16. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  17. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
  18. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    FFS, what's wrong with Brazilians these days?! They sure aren't making them like they used to!!

19. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Brazilians have a short life span in the soccer world. Id say 3-4 year tops before they are finished. I liked Binho but let him go and collect whatever you could. Ship him , CASH, and Pato to Man City for Balotelli and call it a day. get Nani on loan deal and lets go..

20. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    THIS.WHAT HAPPENED TO REAL BRAZILIANS LIKE RONALDO,RIVALDO,R.CARLOS,CAFU etc.
    I miss those days...now Brazil NT is so crap :(

21. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Umm yeah 3-4 years? But most of those Brazilians who had those 3-4 years ruled the world(e.g Ronaldinho)
    Ronaldo proved to be consistently good for like almost all of his career...and he would have done even better if he wasnt injured

22. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    This is just my theory, but maybe they break down faster because of more gruelling training regimens in youth coupled with increased partying when they get rich and famous? Who knows. R9 and Ronaldinho are interesting cases because they basically fell off the map in early 30's when that's the point where they should be getting better due maturity mentally, but their injuries seem to catch up to them and it's game over. Kaka is an exception to the rule cuz the boy don't party or drink much, but again injuries seems to have been the common denominator there and possibly with Pato now too.

23. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i ment to say the 3-4 years is when they are regarded as the best in the world. Sure, a bunch have gone on for a long time to have nice careers but Ronaldinho wasn't "Ronaldinho" at Milan. His glory days were at Barca. Kaka was king for a few years at Milan but than kind of became stagnant at Madrid. I hate to say it, but a lot of the "great" Brazilians within last 20 years have been party guys. They are kings of the world and they perhaps lose motivation because they won everything you can win so they let go. The Brazilian party style is much higher than any other player. Thats just my .02 cents...

24. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Kaka and Dinho were never good in the WC though.
    Also Ronaldo IMO the most that hurt him was his Injuries and that Disease Hyperthyroidism which keeps making him fatter.He was fat when he came at Milan but he still did OK...damn what a player he was
    As for Brazil I have no idea...but its a shame to see Brazil like this

25. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Buddy, the hyperthyroidism claim was almost certainly made up by Ronaldo himself. He got fat because he partied too much. Too much coke, hookers and alcohol made him fat. Besides it's very rare that one gets fat from hyperthyroidism, in 95%+ cases they lose weight.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001396/

He was awesome, but like even Adriano, partying and drugs caught up with him!

Il Ciuccio repped this.