AC Milan General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Calcio Pauly, Jan 25, 2013.

?

Who should replace Allegringo

1. Donadoni

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. Di Matteo

9 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. other?

13 vote(s)
    43.3%
  1. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I can see Pirlo failing entirely.Not the kind of player who goes on and becomes a great coach.
    I can see Seedorf or Van Bommel going on to become Great Coaches though...that's a gaurantee.Hopefully one of them will be in the Milan Bench someday :cool:
    Ancelotti AC Milan was tough...becuz it was an amazing team

2. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    BRAVO TRUE ROSSONERO

3. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Again thumbs up(the rep button isnt ********ing working :mad:).CP I would appreciate it if you don't pollute our thread with pics of Juventini players.Do that in the Juve Section.

4. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I still smh anytime that's mentioned...how Allegringo and Galliani basically enriched Juve...they gambled and lost, clearly.
    TheRossonero23

It's being discussed because it's one of Allegringos biggest face palms, and no coincidence what initiated the downfall....so since we're talking about replacements... ;)

5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeah I could see him thinking every midfielder should be him. A lazy deep lying playmaker whose passing ability makes up for his poor work rate

6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Pirlo is not built for speed, but he never stops working. He's not known as the metronome for nothing ;)
    But like Nicky said, players with a high footballing IQ usually turn into good coaches. Should he choose that route for himself, he'll be nothing but successful :)

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    But pirlo is a Milan legend in my opinion... When I think pirlo I think Milan not juventus. But he has been great for juve... Pirlo is the kind player you accommodate, marchisio and Vidal are some of the most hard working midfielders in Italy. I think Van Bommel is a high work rate midfielder as well... Surprised allegri didn't attempt to accommodate him to be honest.

8. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    That's not the point.The point is Pirlo's Footballing Intelligence is not that great.Hence why he can't read the game.
    Van Bommel's Work-rate isn't that much higher then Pirlo's he just can read the game much much better then Pirlo.People seem to think Van Bommel is a Gattuso-type player but he's not.He's sort of more of a Dunga kind of player if you get what I mean.
    And what can I say about Seedorf.Dude's a champion he has loads of experience,his footballing intelligence is really high,he's strict,a diplomat etc. etc. etc. I can't see him failing.

9. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Like I said Van Bommel's work-rate isn't that much higher then Pirlo's.He just read the game much better.
    Why should we accomodate our system around a fairy bitch like Pirlo when he was Injured half the season.And a Milan legend doesn't slack off for 4 years not giving a shit in the field.He also doesn't join Juventus one of our most bitter enemies

10. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Actually Allegri did, and we all saw what a fail that was. Allegri...not football IQ, while Pirlo's IQ is off the charts. Pirlo belongs in the Mensa Hall of Fame for footballers :)

and a big lol at comparing a player like Van Bumhole, who only breaks legs and can't string 2 passes together if his life depended on it, with Pirlo a footballing legend. :ROFLMAO: - not that you did that mind you...funny nonetheless!

william6 and 3 quaters and Falc repped this.
  11. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ibra got the award for "Best Striker in 2012" at the Gran Galà award. "I thank Milan for this award" (via a video-message).

Grande Ibra [​IMG]
    Would that bitch Pirlo say the same thing about us? NO,he instead chose to gloat about how he won the Scudetto with Ladri.He can go ******** himself stupid son of a bitch

12. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Since is a general discussion thread who did you go for sheva07 Novak Djorkovic or Andy Murray?

13. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I don't watch tennis really, but three Austalian Opens in a row, four total for Djokovic, that is impressive. Guy his a monster. If only we could get him to kick a ball like he plays tennis, we could be set.

14. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Who would have thought after that nightmare start, 5th place right now ?

15. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i did..

we should be in third tbh. fiorentina/lazio/inter/roma are all free falling. if we would of won our two home games against atalanta/samp we'd be in third!!!! even that match against parma where we were leading 1-0 the entire game then montolivo fouled one of the parma players and they scored off a free kick!:mad:

#ilclubpiutitolatoalmondo

16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    ORLY? ;)

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    This one made me lol. Are these the same awards where Cavani and Di Natale also won joint awards for "Top Striker"? Where Nocerino was one of three "Top Midfielders" and of course where the immortal legend Andrea Pirlo won the SOLE award for leagues absolute Best Player?

Yes indeed, I beleive it was!
    ;)

Best Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus)

Best Right-back: Christian Maggio (Napoli)

Best Centre-backs: Thiago Silva (Milan/PSG) and Andrea Barzagli (Juventus)

Best Left-back: Federico Balzaretti (Roma)

Best Midfielders: Andrea Pirlo (Juventus), Antonio Nocerino (Milan), Claudio Marchisio (Juventus).

Best Forwards: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Milan/PSG), Edinson Cavani (Napoli), Antonio Di Natale (Udinese).

Best Overall Player: Andrea Pirlo (Juventus)

Best Coach: Antonio Conte (Juventus)

Best Young Players in Serie A: Luis Muriel (Lecce/Udinese) and Stephan El Shaarawy (Milan)

Serie B revelations: Ciro Immobile (Genoa), Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli), Marco Verratti (PSG) – all were with Pescara

Best Club: Juventus

Best Referee: Nicola Rizzoli

Lifetime Achievement Award: Pippo Inzaghi

18. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Pirlo is one of the greatest Ac Milan players in the last 10 years if not all time. He is the orchestrator of midfield. The maestro of any team he is on. When he is not there, the team suffers and he is irreplaceable. There is 0 argument against him. He will undeniably be on the top XI of the last decade and top of the list in anybodies Dream xI lineup. He left because Allegri didnt want him part of the team and didnt believe the team should be built around one player( I disagree). Losing Pirlo was one of the worst transfers Ive ever seen. I 100% hated the way we let go of our legends and Pirlo to Juve. Hes not a traitor when the team doesnt offer you a decent contract and show you respect. He left because Milan said thank you and goodbye. Horrible. He is an amazing player. MVB was amazing as well but a completely different type of player.There was no reason why we couldn't play both. Poorly handled and wish it was different. Its tough to see him in Juve colors.

GMangs and Calcio Pauly repped this.
  19. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Anyone know where I could get an old Kaka jersey? Would perfer red/black, but any would do. Want to get one for my girl, she loves him.

20. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    i got a jersey when i went to san siro in 2008. i still regret not getting kaka's name on the back of it.

21. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I have a ton of old jerseys at my grandmothers, all with no names. Never put names on them when I was younger. Have to go pick them up some time.

22. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    ebay?? i'm sure they have some old kaka/milan jerseys.

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  23. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Tried, but when I did, couldn't find any. Will have to look again.

24. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Anzhi going after Kaka now?

25. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012