AC Milan 2013/14 Serie A Thread [R] 18a-38a Giornata

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Kqql, Jan 2, 2014.

1. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    ******** bein sports. i can't believe they didn't show this match.

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you really wanted the world see you guys lose to Atalanta ?

3. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Milan have lost 25 points from leading situations - it's more than any other Serie A club this season.

stphnsn repped this.
  4. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  5. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    The game was at 630am over here on east coast. No idea why they can't just show the game live if not showing anything else. I mean they have the cameras there why cant they show it. Pisses me off too. But then again, I don't know if I wanted to see this game. Sucks...

6. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    well hopefully this forces moneybags berlusconi to buy some defense. will probably fire seedorf too. let's see what happens

7. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    any good players available on a bosman this summer? i doubt we purchase rami without valencia lowering their price.

honda was so bad today. he plays in his natural position and is subbed at the half. LOL

8. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Oh well, I guess that solidifies Seedorf's fate. Too bad. I thought he did a pretty good job.

Cue in Nicky with a snide comment on Milan deserving this, followed by RossoNero showing love for la Viola :D

9. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    i thought seedorf was doing pretty well too (as good as you can with this team). anyway, if honda ever picks it up i'm hoping the offseason will do him good, SES making a return, and kaka claiming he's coming back another year this team could at least have a good offense.

10. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    What was the problem in the game today? Can anybody give a quick run down of what happened? Can't watch till Tues...

11. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Denis equalised with a 68th-minute penalty after Constant fouled Carlos Carmona, shortly before the bananas were thrown onto the pitch.
    Mario Balotelli hit the post late on before Franco Brienza's 25-yard strike flew into the top corner to clinch victory for Atalanta in the sixth minute of stoppage time.

gcstorm9 repped this.
  12. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    It was a pretty freaking great last minute strike. I guess it sums up the season really.

13. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    do you really think anyone but diehard milan fans would get up at 6:30 eastern to watch this team? lol.

14. KnoxMilanista

KnoxMilanista Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Gotta get those early am infomercials on.

15. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    No big secret that the defense has been the biggest issue this year. I'm not sold that Alex is the answer either as rumor suggests. He'll be just another cheap stop gap.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  16. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    i emailed bein to complain. i suggest you all do the same. fsc's coverage was great. every week milan was live or shown on a short delay. that was part of the reason i started following them this closely... guaranteed on tv every week. and bein can't be bothered, even when no one else is playing.

gcstorm9 repped this.
  17. KnoxMilanista

KnoxMilanista Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea I agree. My cable co doesn't even offer bein in hd either

18. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I think Milan gets the most "live" Serie A spots, however this year they played a lot of 2:45 games and BEIN shows La Liga especially Real Madrid/Barca before every1. NBCSports does a wonderful job with Premier League. Show a bunch of games live AND every game is streamed online ( great quality). I think BeIn streams a lot of games also, but its never as good.

19. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    The clash with Sassuolo could make history tomorrow evening, as 15-year-old Mastour is brought in from the youth team and many expect him to make his Serie A debut.

“Mastour is truly very young. Clearly he has talent and Milan want to bring him forward with a specific project."

Looking forward to a potential debut for Mastour. 15 years old...man, I feel so old.

20. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    El Shaarawy might start!:)

21. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    if ses starts, i bet he doesn't make it past 55 minutes and is reinjured. why do these idiots insist on playing him? they should have told him he isn't playing the rest of the year or going to the WC so he could focus on his rehab without rushing it.

22. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    from football italia,

Milan have a slender chance of making Europe and could give 15-year-old HachimMastour his debut against giant-killers Sassuolo.

The Rossoneri could still qualify for the Europa League, but only if they win tonight and both Torino and Parma fail to achieve victories.

There is a much stronger possibility that this will be Clarence Seedorf’s last game on the bench, as his future is up in the air.

Ironically, Sassuolo were the final opponents for Massimiliano Allegri, who was fired in January after a 4-3 defeat to the Neroverdi.

Domenico Berardi scored four times in that match and starts here with Simone Zaza and Nicola Sansone, as they celebrate their Serie A safety.

As always, Eusebio Di Francesco is without a host of players, including Reto Ziegler, Sergio Floccari, Francesco Acerbi, Paolo Bianco, Thomas Manfredini and Marius Alexe.

Milan also have problems, as Robinho, Daniele Bonera, Valter Birsa and Riccardo Saponara are sidelined, but Christian Abbiati returns from suspension in goal

We could yet witness the Serie A debut of 15-year-old Italian-Moroccan creative midfielder Hachim Mastour, who was promoted to the senior squad this week and is on the bench.

The Diavolo need some enthusiasm after a poor season, which saw them throw away a lead to lose 2-1 against Atalanta last week.

Giampaolo Pazzini is given the nod with Adel Taarabt and Ricky Kaka, leaving Mario Balotelli on the touchline.

Milan: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Rami, Mexes, Constant; Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari;Taarabt, Pazzini, Kaka
    Milan bench: Amelia, Coppola, Zaccardo, Zapata, Emanuelson, Essien, Poli, Honda, Balotelli, Mastour, Petagna, El Shaarawy

Sassuolo: Pomini; Mendes, Cannavaro, Ariaudo, Longhi; Chibsah, Magnanelli,Missiroli; Berardi, Zaza, Sansone
    Sassuolo bench: Polito, Pucino, Antei, Terranova, Gazzola, Rosi, Marrone,Biondini, Brighi, Masucci, Sanabria, Floro Flores

23. BobanFan

BobanFan Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'd forgotten we had Birsa...

24. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan