Alert: Abdul Latif Jameel Saudi Premier League 13-14

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by al ittihady, Aug 7, 2013.

?

Who Will win

1. Al Fateh

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Hilal

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Ittihad Jeddah

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #26 Aimar 21, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    I can't get these rushed decision. The low number of participated teams in the league makes it difficult task to begin with for the managers to get the best results in such a short time.

You play 13 matches and you find yourself in the middle of the season, that's sometimes not enough time for the big European clubs who have far better players and coaches to build on the team chemistry and implement new tactics and ideas. I didn't even mention the multiple stoppages which clearly affects the form of teams and they miss the continuity which is what counts the most in the league.

BTW, Jabal to Shabab? It might be too tempting but I think the safer option for him is to continue where he is at.

2. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I dont know what the clubs president expects from the coach..They think there club is capable of winning all the league mathces from the day one itself..
    Jabal to Shabab was just a side talk from my side. Looking at Shababs philosphy of hiring players and coaches from within the league and also Fateh start slow to the league I see this happening.

3. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    So Samis statement of 100% record in the league ends with 2-1 loss to Raed.
    Ahli and Ittihad play out draw with Mukhtar missing pelanty..
    Other results -
    Shoalah 1-2 Tawoon
    Al Nahdah 2-5 Najran
    Fateh 1-0 Faysaly
    Ittifaq 0-1 Shabab
    Orubah 0-0 Shabab

4. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Didn't watch the whole of Hilal's match, but from the minutes I saw Alraed was organized defensively and their GK had an amazing game.

Watching Eilton of Fateh is an absolute joy, fantastic player.

5. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Ittihad in trouble again. The financial crisis are taking the toll ..The club might sell Osamah And Kariri too to gain some revenues. I dont know which angel will save the club from closing down.

6. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Are the sponsoring contracts that low or the debts are simply too massive to handle by the board?

I don't know who's fault it is but some of the transfers done not so long ago don't make sense, Furaidi for 30 millions? Souza for reportedly 50 millions? and refusing around 30 millions offers for Osamah while knowing the club's financial situation raise so many questions.

7. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I give this credit to Mansour Balawi for destroying the club. He took away all the people who supported the club and there money too.. The board members also are not supporting Mohd Fayez and Adel Jamjoum for that matter.
    Regarding Osamah , he himself dont want to leave the club as he said he wants to play football not to gain fame or publicity. I never want him to leave the club anytime along with Saud Kariri.

8. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Results-
    Faysaly 3-0 Ittihad
    Tawoon 1-2 Hilal
    Al Ahli 5-2 Shoalah
    Shabab 5-1 Najran
    Ittifaq 2-1 Nahdah
    Raed 1-1 Orubah
    Nasser 1-0 Fateh

9. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Both of Osamah and Kariri are two of my favorite players in this era, there aren't many players who are as consistent and level-headed as them. That being said I'd understand it if Osamah were sold, the way I see it there is no enough income sources but to sell the players, and I think Osamah can get the highest bid as Hilal still need him.

10. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I prefer him to go to a gulf club rather than moving to rival team.

11. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Results -
    Hilal 4-1 Shabab
    Ahli 0-0 Raed
    Ittihad 1-1 Ittifaq
    Nahdah 0-2 Tawoon
    Najran 2-0 Orubah
    Shoalah 2-2 Fateh
    Faysaly 0-2 Nasser

Looking at Ittihad , the team is faltering like anything..The coach is bringing on new players from the youth team and giving them time to play as the existing one will be leaving in a season or two if the financial crisis continue.

Nasser is looking decent and can win the title if they dont slip against Hilal.

Ahli is looking dead and silent in one corner. If Simoes and Younes stand up they team can catch up Nasser and Hilal and make the league competative

12. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hilal's match against Shabab was the best tactical performance I've seen this season from Sami's team. Hilal and Nassr both are doing really well and making their next derby a must-watch event.

I think Ahli will end up either 4th or lower this season. I'm not very convinced that they can get as close to the title as they were 2 seasons ago.

13. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Ahli did huge mistake by sacking Jarolim . He was probably the best they had got. Just to sack him coz he was not playing Bader Khamees and Mahyani , he was showed the backdoor. They are still unbeaten in the league. They need a striker , whom they are chasing in upcoming window.

14. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah they are unbeaten yet but 5 draws out of 8 games is too much if they are really aiming to finish in one of the first 2 positions. I think once Victor is fit again he will make with Younis an adequate partnership and they won't need to look for another striker in the transfer window.

15. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    You are mistaken. They did the same mistake in the last season too.. Had only Emad and Victor but either of them got injured or suspened the team suffered..

16. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    My bad, I though Eisa Almuhaiani is still playing for them. He would been a solid backup to the two and can make an impact if he was a given a fair chance i.e. a starter in a run of games.

Their midfield isn't as good as some people suggest, Taiseir and Bassas are the only creative players with an inconsistent Bruno. They need to look for a DM.

17. MVP#3

MVP#3 Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United Arab Emirates
    HeHeHe Al Nasser toping the league and they are not one of the option for the poll but Al Ittihad is there....

My fav team in KSA is Al Shabab still wish would've Al Shamrani :cry: stayed as for Al Itti in order to win the league Noor has to comeback o_O

18. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    results--
    Fateh 0-3 Ahli
    Ittihad 4-4 Nahdah
    Najran 0-1 Hilal
    Tawoon 3-3 Shabab
    Nasser 2-2 Ittifaq
    Raed 1-0 Faysaly
    Orubah 2-2 Shoalah

19. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    results--
    Fateh 0-3 Ahli
    Ittihad 4-4 Nahdah
    Najran 0-1 Hilal
    Tawoon 3-3 Shabab
    Nasser 2-2 Ittifaq
    Raed 1-0 Faysaly
    Orubah 2-2 Shoalah

20. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I watched Fateh vs. Ahli until the red card, it ruined a game I was waiting for. The 2nd half of Nahdha vs. Ittihad was pretty exciting. I'm not being biased but the penalty on Muntasheri was a correct decision, I don't agree with Fodah on his opinion. His right leg clearly made a contact with opponent before touching the ball.

It's still entertaining game nonetheless and I hope Nahdha don't get relegated if they perform like they did yesterday.

21. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Well the Ittihad civil still rages on :( . Will Blouwi and his minions just let it rest, he's determined to win to the point of destroying the club in the process.

Madani Reheimi lets fire:

22. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Where you had been Hijazzey...??

23. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    sulking, mainly ;)

24. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    ohk..Let me ask somthing...Does this happens only in Saudi League or other leagues too where first team of football clubs meet for friendlies during the league stoppage time..??

25. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Results -
    Ahli 1-2 Tawoon
    Shabab 6-0 Nahdah
    Ettifaq 0-0 Orubah
    Fateh 5-2 Najran