A look at "the other side" - who do you pick to get relegated?

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by BIGHMW, Jul 30, 2016.

1. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK fellow Gooners, since we all know that we want to win the title this season, I was just wondering about a place nobody wants to be in in any League in the world:

So, besides Tottenham (obvious choice), who are your three picks of the other 19 EPL clubs to be relegated to the Championship come May 2017?

My picks are:

Sunderland (they've been flirting with disaster the past several years and one of these days they will fall)

Swansea City (they've looked kind of weak in some matches and were fortunate to still be up and that Aston Villa and Newcastle dug themselves so deep of a hole last season they couldn't get out of it)

and

Hull City (they just don't have the depth needed to be a consistent club in the EPL, and I know Steve Bruce is gonna hate to hear it, but half of their star players left the club after taking the drop 2 years ago, and it will eventually effect them in the long run)

2. darcgun

darcgun Member+

Jan 11, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Bournemouth may struggle.

West Brom.

Hull.

Moyes may keep Sunderland up, that level IS his level.

3. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hull with about 9 points

Burnley

Swansea

4. Romfordray

Romfordray Member+

Oct 24, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tot'num
    Chelsea
    Man United

Write it down....

MilesW and BIGHMW repped this.
  5. GunnerJacket

GunnerJacket Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Gainesville, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Dream
    Spurs
    West Ham
    City

Want
    Bournemouth
    Swansea
    Burnley

Expect
    Hull
    Burnley
    Swansea

darcgun repped this.
  6. mebeSajid

mebeSajid Member+

Feb 16, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I would sacrifice a unicorn if Man United were relegated in their first season with Jose Mourinho.

Romfordray, OwlSaver, LAgooner05 and 2 others repped this.
  7. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Or better yet, how about sacrificing all three members of The New Day (Big-E, Xavier Woods, and Kofi Kingston) instead, since they believe in Unicorn Power, and tell them where they can put their big ol' box of Booty-O's!!!

"Booty-O's!!!...... they make sure you ain't booty!!!" (are you listening Arsene Wenger??? Hello!!!)

Arsene Wenger's been kinda booty the past several years with some of his signings.

8. MilesW

MilesW Member+

Aug 26, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was going to say the same thing. Put Chivas in the Prem and relegate them right away. Diving ********s.

Romfordray and BIGHMW repped this.
  9. fari

fari Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Denver,CO
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hull, Burnley and Sunderland.. Sunderland have climbed back from the abyss in previous seasons but this year they are going down.

BIGHMW repped this.
  10. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I was 2-for-3 in my preseason relegation prediction list, how Swansea avoided the drop, well, they did it, it took them 3 managers but goddamn it they did it!!!

Hull was every bit as I projected and yes, Sunderland were the worst from the get-go, I said they had been flirting with it the last 4 seasons and now they are now facing reality right in the face!!!