A couple of Quick Questions

Discussion in 'Salt Lake Supporters Clubs' started by Snarf, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Snarf

Snarf Member

Oct 9, 2003
    Eagle Mountain, UT
    I just have two questions about some of the displays on Wednesdays CCL final.

Who was responsible for this table roll stunt?

[​IMG]

And who is this group? I've never noticed them before, but there were a large number of folks with matching flags and stuff. Anyone know who the SG is that is sitting in the upper deck here?

[​IMG]

2. Mauly

Mauly Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Section 10
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I dont think that is a "group" in the upper deck but more of friends or acquaintances of a season ticket holder - named Jago.

3. goobx1

goobx1 Member+

Jul 9, 2007
    Salt Lake
    I like the Sec. 3 Believes sign in the picture below the flags they dropped on us a couple times.

4. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This guy really needs to get involved with the sg's more. The number of people he seems to have connections to that love/like RSL is ridiculous.

5. Aero

Aero Member

Feb 7, 2005
    SLC, Ut
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not sure this is a formal group. I sat in the upper deck and some guy was handing out stuff to everyone around him. Looks like this was mostly the work of a couple of enthusiastic fans that did a fantastic job of making the upper deck look great. Kudos to them whoever they are.

6. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    more of this needs to happen.
    I handed out a shit load of confetti last Wednesday (cry a little) it made the sections around me (13, 14, and 15) a whole lot more festive. People were really excited to join in, too.

If you had about 5-10 people per section that were willing to do this on a regular basis (we don't have to worry about the south end, sg's got it covered) then the "issues" we have of a lack of atmosphere could really be conquered quicker than they would otherwise.

7. Snarf

Snarf Member

Oct 9, 2003
    Eagle Mountain, UT
    And I bet, as people see how much fun it is, they'd start joining in, bringing stuff for themselves and others as well. I bet it would feed off itself, and it would really change things around for sure.

8. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    exactly
    focus on the kids, if there are any, as they will guilt trip their parents like crazy to bring stuff next time.