9/3 US vs Mexico US Supporter Info

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by Bigdog, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Truth Commission

Mar 29, 2000
    Parts Unknown
    Just acquired four tickets for section 115 (couldn't get in the North End...hope that's a good sign)...perhaps if we buy all of the south end tickets as well, we can keep the Mexicans out?

2. GenoG

GenoG New Member

May 8, 2005
    which end does sams army sit at? north or south?

3. The Truth Commission

Mar 29, 2000
    Parts Unknown
    North, sections 136, 137, 138.

Oh and the Sams Army doesn't sit, they stand for 90+ minutes. Seats are for asses.

4. Autogolazo

Autogolazo BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 19, 2000
    Bombay Beach, CA
    OK, got my tix. Whew. No $95 one available, though.

5. McKinney_Burn

McKinney_Burn New Member

Jan 13, 2003
    Pizza Hut
    Ticket convienence charges - $24
    Order processing charge - $4
    4 seats to see the US hand El Tri their asses in a WCQ..... F-ing priceless!!!!!!

See y'all in September.

6. soccerpops

soccerpops New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Metro DC
    Can anyone share a 'presale' code so I can get tickets for the family? looks like I waited to long to register. My email should be available.

Thanks ahead!

7. GenoG

GenoG New Member

May 8, 2005
    Outstanding, I had no idea. I just got tickets in section 139. Should be an incredible time

8. stevedug

stevedug New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    wooohoooo!! section 130, row 7. i'm thinking its about even with the top of the box. should be a blast.

9. boxbaum

boxbaum New Member

Feb 14, 2002
    New York, NY
    FYI, it looks like pre-sale passwords work more than once. I haven't tried finishing the oder but it's letting me get to the checkout page a second time.

10. soccerpops

soccerpops New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Metro DC
    Keep me posted on the password - and anyone who has one to share, my kids would be grateful.

Thanks !

11. Sachsen

Sachsen Member+

Aug 8, 2003
    Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After playing around on ticketmaster's site for awhile, here is an update for anyone interested:

North and South ends are completely sold out, including the bleachers.

Lower stands in the $48 range are completely sold out.

Never tried any searches on the more expensive seats, so no idea about those.

I ended up with 4 tix in 202.

Looks like the red will be out in force for this one!

Edit: Now that I think about it, those sections may not be completely sold out, but they don't have any groups of 4. I never bothered searching for less than 4.

12. Autogolazo

Autogolazo BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 19, 2000
    Bombay Beach, CA
    When I first tried, the $95 seats were completely sold out except for singles.

Then I grabbed the first thing I got (desperate) and wound up up front in 227. Not bad.

Then I played around some more and got some in mid-110. My sister-in-law and her husband will get whichever pair I don't want. It's a tough decision--closer down, more central, closer down, more central....hmmmm.

13. soccerpops

soccerpops New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Metro DC
    Section 131 !!! Thanks all for the tip !!!

14. galaxyfan03

galaxyfan03 Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Glendale, California
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Missed out on Sam's Army pre-sale but got through on ticketmaster!!

Section 141, Row 20, Seat 1

I'm SOOOOO pumped!!!

15. JR_in_NYC

JR_in_NYC New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm in the same boat as soccerpops. I'm trying to get 4 tickets to take my dad, mom, and brother as well as myself over to Columbus OH from New York. I took my dad to our first USA MNT game this past Sunday to see the Gold Cup. I had such a great time, that I really don't want to miss out the USA vs Mexico game. So if anyone can share the presale password I'd really appreciate it. I have signed up at ussoccer.com, but I too think I signed up too late.

16. nowherenova

nowherenova Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Formerly Terminus
    126 row 4. Looks like I'm in club seats. Any Crew fans out there to tell me what I get for $95 a ticket?

17. Heathens '87

Heathens '87 Member

United States
    Mar 4, 2004
    Michigan
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You're right down there between the team benches. You'll get to see a lot of the sideline activity, and can listen to the coaches and players, although that can be a bit distracting from the game at times. You'll get seatbacks as well. It'll be a comfortable and entertaining place to sit.....

18. soccerpops

soccerpops New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Metro DC
    You can still get $48 seats if you buy in pairs or 3s - seats are coming up in section 130, 132, etc

19. JR_in_NYC

JR_in_NYC New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    I was able to get the presale password, but I can't get 4 tickets, it says it exceeds the number of tickets allowed. Which is weird cause ticketmaster is saying that 8 is the limit. Was anyone able to get 4 tickets? I really want to go. I'm hooked!! :)

20. Pyro

Pyro Member

Apr 18, 2000
    Fulton River District
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Section 107 Row 16 -

You can't ask for better seats (OK maybe Section 106)

USA USA!!!!

21. USFootie

USFootie New Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Orange County ,CA
    with a group of 8 my choices were limited, but we got section 230, row 7... ITS ON BABY!!!!!

22. TNJOHN

TNJOHN New Member

Feb 21, 2003
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Got Sec. 127 Row 24 !!! Hope that is a great view! Glad I reserved that hotel a few months back.

23. JR_in_NYC

JR_in_NYC New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Agghh!!! I'm going nuts here. It appears that the presale code only allows for 8 tickets. Someone provided me a password, but they had bought 5, so it only had 3 available. I need 4 tickets. If anyone could point me in the right direction. I want to post with the section I'll be sitting in with my folks, like everyone else is posting.
    Go USA.

24. peledre

peledre Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: No more conformation emails please

A mod should just go back through and delete those posts, i really doubt the posters would mind, and if they did I'd be a bit concerned about them.