$80 for a Real Madrid top.

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Shop' started by Mel B, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I paid £45 for it in England. So how much is the UK Government over charging us. If you want to be ripped off, come to England. Petrol, tabs, beer and food are only a few.

2. Conan The Dog

Conan The Dog New Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Connollys
    thats funny - they were 25 quid in Sports World in Newcastle's Eldon Square last week.

3. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund
    Really? Well the ManCity shirt is $75 on here. I got it for GBP25 in Sports Soccer in Manchester. You need to shop about.

4. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I picked up a Liverpool one (friend), a Chelsea one (me) and a Man City (my fiance) one for GBP90 last month.

Petrol is overpriced and food tends to be more expensive too but that more because the dollar is so f'n weak right now. 2:1 is such a crappy conversion rate these days. When I was there in Oct 2001 it was 1.2:1...f'n Bush

5. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    So you got a Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City shirt for £90. Tell me where you got them from, cause in England, they would have totalled £120. Seriously dude.

6. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

It is obvious your going to get it cheaper in the Uk. ( but not all the time )

7. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    The same place the FrankfurtBlue said. I went there with his recommendation. Maybe it's because it was in Manchester???

8. TBinkley

TBinkley New Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Summit, NJ
    LONG LIVE MelB!