Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Bradman, Apr 3, 2011.

1. rkane1226

rkane1226 Member+

Apr 9, 2000
    Club:
    Stade Brestois 29
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are literally f-ing unbelievable, stopping at nothing to apologise away inexcusable management behaviour. Reality check:

That is much more current than "4 years ago"

2. El Chuma

El Chuma BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 17, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wern't we talking about San Diego a few pages ago...

3. Achowat

Achowat Member+

Mar 21, 2011
    Revere, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We were in a Cup Final last year. Not 4 years ago, not in 1998, but less than 12 months ago.

4. joegrav

joegrav Member+

Jun 9, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you make it to a Cup Final less than 12 months ago, and the Cup doesn't even exist anymore, did you really make it to a Cup Final? :eek:

5. Crooked

Crooked Member+

May 1, 2005
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Once again you just make hasty generalizations based off of one or two more ridiculous and extreme posts and assume that it's the status quo for most "NNN" fans. Please stop focusing only on the outliers and actually read the posts before making a quick assumption.

Clearly the Revs were going to draw very poorly when they were playing the worst team in the league on a Wednesday night and competing against game seven of the Stanley Cup. Those are all extremely valid excuses for why the attendance number was poor. But, at the end of the day they're all still excuses. And nobody likes excuses. Most people on these boards are sick and tired of excuses in regards to player acquisition, performance, attendance, soccer specific stadiums, and the like. That's why you hear people complaining about excuses, and not validating them.

When it comes the negativity of my post, clearly we don't look at things the same way. I just try to be as honest and realistic as possible when analyzing the situation. I think all of my points were rather valid and probably pertinent, regardless of whether you want to hear them or not. Does it bother you that I am making note of these things, or do you think that I'm flat out wrong in my assesment? Just looking for some clarification.