Pre-match: 5a Giornata SSC Napoli vs Cagliari @San Paolo 09/25/2019

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Ciro Di Marzio, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    To sell Insigne we need an offer of at least 60mil or else it isn't worth it for us to sell him. I am positive ADL would sell Milik, there was "interest from Betis" but never any official proposals. Milik needs to play and play well when he's on for us to have any chance at selling him because ADL won't sell for less than 30mil and he's right to not do that in this market

2. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    DU-VAN ZA-PA-TA

3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Who would pay that much for Milik? He is poor, injury prone and has less than 2 years on his contract.

20M and we should be over the moon in my view.

4. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    How many teams with money would sign him. No Serie A team out of the top 4 would spend 20mil on Milik and no team in the top 4 values Milik. His best bet would be to go to the Premier League (where I think he'd actually do well there) but an offer needs to arrive for us to consider it and there has never been one made

5. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    epl teams will pay it

6. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Some fans hero manager didn't rate him.

Great move

7. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Lozano needs time to adapt. Milik is way too slow for EPL. Zapata is a great replacement. But Atlanta wont sell except for a huge price tag. Should not have sold him in the first place.

8. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Juventus also benefit from fear factor. Teams don't believe they can get points from them and it affects them morally because over the past 10 or so years Juventus has dominated. It'll change when teams start to get more results against them
    Lol

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  9. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I agree a lot with Balon. The game wasn't so bad and we used to lose these kinds of games before as well, so I have no idea what it is that some here keep talking about. The biggest clubs win games like this with players like Llorente who can surprise the solid defensive wall from the air, which is sth that we have never been good at and finally seem to get a grip on it. I even think we would have won the game if it had not been for Koulibaly's childish defensive play, again. How can you wish for him to attack when we weren't doing that bad in attack without him, then he ran forward and failed to get back so we conceded? That doesn't make sense. We were still able to push quite well in the last minutes with TEN players because he couldn't handle himself, again.

Still, it pisses me off that there are people who make millions for failure and then they even complain about criticism. I teach languages and translate texts and I have to be top notch all the time if I want to receive a good rating. Should I start crying when I get 90% instead of a 100, for whatever damn reason? But we cannot change that, they utilize people's love of football to rise above the very people who support them. They should at least be strong enough to just shut the FAK up. Bunch of sissie aka heroes, maestros, legends or whatever. 'It makes me sick motherfuc*er how far we done fell.'

10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Koulibaly has just received a two-match ban.

Well-deserved. Hope this will teach him to play with more discipline again, rather than complaining and crying after he has screwed up because of his conceit.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Agree. Koulibaly needs to get his head right and have more discipline.