4th game: Peru vs Venezuela (r) pre/post game comments

Discussion in 'Copa América Centenario 2016' started by Arango82, Jun 27, 2007.

1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
  2. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The ref being bought was a joke, hello sarcasm. The fact was he screwed Peru with missed calls. And I'm sure if he would've gave us the deserved penalty kick, at least one of them dammit, the whole game would've turned around. Fine, I'm over it.

3. maestri09

maestri09 Member+

Jun 14, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The saddest part is, that many people expected such corruption to happen at some point in the tournament.

4. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    i would like to offer my congrats to the Venezuelan team and people for the victory.

i know there's grounds for excuses but that's not what the tourney should be about....you play against the team, the fans and the officiating and you win some and lose some. venezuela continues to make history and i am happy for their people.

i don't want to offer up excuses like some teams' fans here:p: i would just like to extend my deepest admiration for the comraderie that we have here and the fans' passions.

i was telling my peruvian brothers in our forum that we have another game left against our bolivian brothers and that's where our energy should be directed at....not offering reasons for our loss against VEN....

que viva la Copa America, que viva Sudamerica y que viva Peru, repoota sus madres.:D

5. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hug! Hug! Hug! :D

:rolleyes:

Metro

6. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    [​IMG]

:D

7. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    no for beers for Borracho.

8. Senyi

Senyi New Member

May 31, 2007
    Perú
    Desde q salio al campo con esa "combinacion" d camisetas y shorts, presentia algo :D me trajo malos recuerdos de las eliminatorias (4-1).
    Peru controlo el 1er tiempo pero no atacaban :eek: solo tocaban...
    Despues viene el gol venezolano, y con el penal de pizarro hubiera sido otra cosa...
    Como no pudo verla! :mad:

9. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Lo del penal era decisivo. Porque tambien tuvo que expulsar al defensa que cometio la falta. Estuvieran 10-10 y quizas el marcador 1-1.

Se viene el partido contra Bolivia, si se gana, todavia se puede terminar como primeros del grupo! :)

10. Senyi

Senyi New Member

May 31, 2007
    Perú
    Claro tenemos las posibilidades intactas , tenemos wenos jugadores; ojala q quien nos arbitre no nos meta la mano al bolsillo!!

11. Mr. Beelzebub

Mr. Beelzebub Member

Jun 12, 2007
    West New York
    The one thing to rescue from this loss is the team's attitude. They fought until the end, even down a man and playing against a questionable ref.

The "old" Peruvian squad would have given up.

12. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    bro a penalty chances everything, if scored either could have chnage their tactics and and chnage the whole game

13. Arango82

Arango82 Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Venezuela
    Club:
    Caracas FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Don't forget Ricardo David Paez getting tossed on a 1 on 1 scoring situation which was not offside. Second yellow got him a red card.

14. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    It seems to me that this is too hypothetical.....yes most likely the game could haave been different (just as it could have kept the same dynamic as well)......but just as much as this could have helped Peru, Venezuela couldve attacked more decidedly after the penalty kick resulted in a gola IF the PK were successful. Peru could have felt over confident and underestimated Venezuela.....thousands of things could have happened. But they didnt.

It seems unfair to me to take away from Venezuela's achievement and to say the result was unfair or undeserved when Venezuela in my opinion were clearly better. The ref was bad but made mistakes both ways. Refs make bad calls all the time (specially in THIS tournment).....unfortunately it is part of the game.

15. Spurs74

Spurs74 Member

Nov 10, 2003
    Peru still has a chance anyway. I mean feeling Robust after thumping Uruguay 3-0 that has to say alot. The game w/ Venezuela was going to be a test. Im just being real here. Peru in my opinion watching the game got cagey after awhile knowing they're playing in front a partisan crowd. Just defeat Bolivia, and its a cinch.

16. Burn Fan

Burn Fan New Member

Nov 4, 2005
    DFW
    Sorry to tell you guys. I love Peru, but, your team really isn't that good. Sorry. What do you guys think the answer is? Your country has a terrible program from top to bottom. Domestice league is not that goos. Youth team, not good. Maybe kids should stop playing so much fulbito and grow up playing real futbol. I dont know....Oh,,,ARRIBA ALIANZ LIMA!!!!!!!

17. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yea qualifying to the U17 WC = no good! :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Metro

18. Danilo-11

Danilo-11 Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    The only reason they qualified is because they gave money to Manco (Venezuela U-15) to go and play for Peru.
    And Venezuela lost the last game of the SouthAmerican U-17.

Otherwise, Venezuela would be taking their place.

19. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Keep thinking that. :)

Metro

20. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Like Venezuela gave money to the Mexican ref? ;)

Nah, I don't make excuses like that. Just because Manco happened to have played for Venezuela for a stint, doesn't make him Venezuelan. His heart was always with Peru.

21. Mr. Beelzebub

Mr. Beelzebub Member

Jun 12, 2007
    West New York
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111oneoneoneoneoneone.

You can't be ********ing serious... Manco is so peruvian he has "Inca Kola" tattooed on his forehead.

22. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Este Danilo fue el que mas lloro cuando Caracas jugo con el Colo en Stgo. Luego, se lavo las manos despues del partido entre Vza. y Peru.
    Y ahora salio con esta ridiculez!

Metro

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    AHHH YO NO SABIA ESA- OTRO Nery Castillo?
    pura clase ese pelao - ojala crezca un poquito mas

24. Danilo-11

Danilo-11 Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Y todavia te acuerdas de como robaron a el CaracasFC?

Sabes que es lo comico de eso
    si chequeas todo los resultados... ese penalty que le dio los 3 pts a Colo-Colo termino eliminando a RiverPlate antes de jugar el ultimo juego River-ColoColo en Argentina :D:D:D

Porque si no fuera por ese penalty,
    River hubiera podido jugar contra Colo-Colo en Argentina, ganarle, y pasar a la 2da ronda.

BTW, casi todo lo que digo aqui, lo digo bromeando
    con excepcion de lo que digo de Peru, Uruguay, RiverPlate, ColoColo.... y otros.