Pre-match: 20a - Napoli vs Fiorentina

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by PrimeDona, Jan 18, 2020.

1. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Not much to discuss as the season is already over. ForzaNapoliSempre!

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If we can’t beat iachini we are fckrd

SaI' repped this.
  3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    not playing meret cost us the 1st goal

also zielinski is bang average

5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ******** this crap

6. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    callejon come on...

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Zielinski has had enough chances.... when was the last time you saw him play and thought to yourself: yeah, he's dominating the game today!...? The answer is never... because when he doesn't score or assist he is doing almost nothing but slowing down play.

talented but not as talented as he thinks of himself

should play:

lobotka
    allen-ruiz

9. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Why should Fabian play?

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    breakthrough performance to make Hamsik leave. u21 wc best player. wanted by RM and FCB. much better than zielinski

it doesnt matter anyway the fool has taken allan off, so the balnce in midfield is lost

11. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    milik and/or llorente on the pitch = you will create nothing but random shit

12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Callejon is garbage.

Milik and Llorente are just not good enough.

And I still don’t know what Lozano adds. He cost 42 million and earns 4 million. He cannot even take on a player.

13. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Does anyone still doubt me when I say we will be fighting relegation by March? We're 12th atm

14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    we are 10 points from relegation and 11 points from top 4. I would wait till when Mertens is back before I make my judgement on Gattuso. Milik is beyond useless... especially when we have Insigne and Callejon that rely on Mertens to perform anything

15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This guy is a clown. Where is the grinta?

SaI' repped this.
  16. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Milik made a perfectly timed run when we had our 1st and perhaps only chance. Can nobody see that our balls into the box usually hit a row of 3 Fiorentina's players and there was absolutely no chance of any of our attackers doing anything whatsoever with it? There are so many things totally wrong right now that I can't believe you all blaming individuals here, as it makes no sense...

17. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #17 Sacki, Jan 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    we lost like 10 balls today because they were played into the area between the Fiorentina CBs and CMs, an area a forward should operate... MIlik just stands still around the backline with his dick in his hand

Yes, blaming individuals is correct in this instance, since Milik never proved anyone anything. The others know how to win a game, obviously.

Give me a win/lose ratio with Milik on the pitch from start this season, I bet it's horrendous. The only time we played well under Gattuso was when Mertens came on for Milik and we ended up scoring the winner.

EDIT: we have won 3 times this season in serie a with Milk playing from start, one of which we only won because he was subbed off... out of 10 starts in 11 games.
    so when he is ready, he starts... which is probably one of the biggest reasons we have struggled to win games this season.

say what you want, besides his numbers against (really) weak teams, he is nowhere near good enough for how we want to play

18. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think you like trolling.

Milik cannot create anything. He needs to be spoon fed and even then he messes up a lot.

Milik/Llorente are not the attack of a team that aims to finish in the top half.

19. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I don't, but I just think sth else, specifically this:

Gatuso: “We need to vary our attacks, because we are too predictable. When Lorenzo Insigne and Jose Callejon did try to seek other combinations, they left Arek Milik isolated. They played those moves for many years under Maurizio Sarri, so everyone knows those runs and passes now."

Of course, he has nothing but more than a decade of experience as a footballer and he's a coach. I am uncertain, and I am willing to admit that you are right, but who knows.

nguoiaoden repped this.
  20. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Gattuso is an idiot then. Everybody knows a lot of things in football - doesn't mean they can stop it. The best teams do the same things, it just happens that those things are so darn effective that you either invest 8-11 players in preventing it and hope for a draw, or you try to play football and end up losing points.

21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Maran or Allegri. I’m willing to gamble on Maran.

SaI' repped this.
  22. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Gattuoso so far is doing much worst than Ancelotti's worst period. Whereas in the past we still can draw games, now we just keep loosing. He has the passion but not the tactical astuteness.

But the main blame is squarely at ADL's feet. He screwed up this team.

tripwire repped this.
  23. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    But we have to accept where we are. Gattuso is trying and he does not try to hide from the facts, to escape them. We have truly hit rock bottom, and we can hardly evaluate whether what has been happening is Gattuso's fault right now, or whether it is the image of a whole lot of factors. This is not the first time in my life that I have seen fans giving orders as to the formation or the lineup we should play, where after it had been implemented due to the pressure the failure was still there. I am just as angry and disappointed as you are, but who can say that with a different approach it would have worked? It is easy to say for us, but we do not have to make the decisions. We've all seen that kid cry in the audience, and I hope that is one of the reasons why the team itself wants to go to a training retreat. Sth is wrong, but some of you see it all too easily solved. Gattuso has heart, and he did well at Milan, at least from my point of view, so that only emphasizes the fact that the challenge with us is ever the more greater.

You just easily write that Carlo has destroyed us, but at the same time it does not make you give a bit of lenience to Gattuso, you still judge him as if he was supposed to fix it at once. From my point of view, you just want to win like all of us and therefore you can't see all the stuff. Like, we have been playing Lorenzo as a center back, like wtf, we are in the middle of a crisis rarely seen, yet the fact that we have no Kalidou, no Maksimovic, and no Mertens, the latter of which has been our greatest star, you do not account for. I do not envy our coach the situation which he has undertaken to solve. The least I can do for him is to stop crying right now and give him a chance... The players that he had chosen have not yet been introduced properly, so wtf. It ain't as simple as that... I'm pissed off beyond imagination, but when a motherfoker has heart, I'll not judge him harshly when shit is like it is now...

nguoiaoden repped this.
  24. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No one is taking blame from Insigne, Callejon and Lozano. But what is Milik creating? What does he contribute?

25. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The main fault is ADL. Did not spend in the two years where we were first. Then let Sarri go but kept a bunch of players that were exhausted and wanted to leave and could have made more money.

Ancelotti’s main blame is the transfer market and not training the guys properly.

Gattuso is clueless but he is not at fault here. Teams is mentally not there. Allan, Insigne and Fabian should be sold this winter.