[2019 AFC Asian Cup: Quarter-finals] Korea vs Qatar 2019/01/25 [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Jan 24, 2019.

1. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    so true that it hurts

2. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

i hope that's steve sensationalizing it but i could easily imagine JWY saying that too

chook90 and jessypjs repped this.
  3. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    what an idiot

nmssis repped this.
  4. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Watch Jung giving Abdulaziz Hatem acres of space for the goal. That being said, it was an great goal, placed perfectly into the bottom corner.

[​IMG]

5. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Jung WY looked gassed since the Bahrain match. He shouldn't have been on the field.. at best, should have been as sub vs Qatar.

I think he was one of the 4 (Kim SG, Kim MJ, Kim YG and Jung WY) who played every min. Also, he did join Asian Cup during the middle of the season.

6. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    "Gassed"? He just sucks and should stay away from the NT.

Gaemamusa repped this.
  7. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    i obviously have different opinion. out of the 3 central mids who were fit to play, he was the least disappointing while Hwang IB was extremely disappointing (i think he only had one good half the whole tournament.. against Bahrain in 1st half).

in the 2nd game for Korea, Jung WY had at least 3 to 4 key passes. majority of the good offensive attacks (which resulted in a shots) were started by Jung WY. Jung WY, LCY and 3rd player depending on the sequence/chain....

he did have about 2 really poor passes (for example, awful pass to Kim MJ) but he wasn't careless like rest of the squad in that game (the worst offenders were Koo JC, Hwang IB and Kim YG).

8. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    #733 melonbarmonster, Jan 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    Kim Seungkyu should've stopped that @#&$

[​IMG]

Hwang In Beum should go to MLS. That's about where he belongs. He's decent skills but his athleticism is poor and he's going to be useless when we play against opposition better than China, Thailand. Jung Woo Young can takes his snuffleupagus self back to K-League and never wear KNT kit again. That'll be fine.

9. iunlock

iunlock Member

Team Sonny
    Mar 25, 2015
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    For those still frustrated with our ttong performance... This shall cheer you up.

Right where Sonny belongs...

10. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Hey man fcuk Son. The only reason why I root for him at the Totncock is so that he can benefit the KNT and ultimately, me. I don't care if he scores 100+ goals for Totncock when he can't even dribble pass Bahrain. Who the fck are Totncock? Fck them too.

sac517, seolseol, komina12345 and 2 others repped this.
  11. Krillin

Krillin Member

Manchester United
    South Korea
    Jan 22, 2019
    Totncock is a team way more worth watching that the KNT

seolseol and iunlock repped this.
  12. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Gotta say I love this comment.

seolseol repped this.
  13. iunlock

iunlock Member

Team Sonny
    Mar 25, 2015
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    #738 iunlock, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    You obviously just don't get it. Don't blame Son for our pathetic performance. Excuses won't excuse your ignorance to the reality.

Funny how as soon as Son got back to EPL he scores...Yea because he was playing with a team that doesn't play like ttong.

Then he scores again against Newcastle... Again due to a team that didn't play like ttong.

You're being sour about the crappy game between Qatar for the wrong reasons...

If it makes you feel better we only got unlucky with 1 goal, whereas jpn conceded 3.

14. Gaemamusa

Gaemamusa Red Card

Jan 7, 2019
    Hopefully Kwon comes back from injury and replaces Son. :)

15. Krillin

Krillin Member

Manchester United
    South Korea
    Jan 22, 2019
    they don't even play on the same side of the pitch lol

16. Krillin

Krillin Member

Manchester United
    South Korea
    Jan 22, 2019
    Also, more likely that the bottlehead LSW gets replaced by LKI, a much more talented player (who hopefully won't fcuk up his career like SeungWoo).

17. Gaemamusa

Gaemamusa Red Card

Jan 7, 2019
    Kwon can play on either wings.

18. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    LSW is only 22 years old. His career isnt "fked up" yet compared to the ones of retards' like KMJ's. It's not his fault that he was banned for 3 years too.

Krillin and Gaemamusa repped this.
  19. yhr88

yhr88 Member

South Korea
    Jun 13, 2017
    I'll debate that I hate JWY more than anybody on this forum (step up fools) but I don't fault him for this goal. I think his main job here was to contain rather than press given his distance to goal. I just see it as a decent shot that should have been saved by the keep even though he had obstructed vision.

20. Krillin

Krillin Member

Manchester United
    South Korea
    Jan 22, 2019
    I def agree that it wasn't his fault and that he has potential.

21. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    I like the guy but he's not a kid anymore and he's not doing much. LSW's "potential" window is quickly closing.