2018 WCQ: Mexico vs Honduras 6 September 2018

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Narc83, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Bro, i mean pelotazos from the back. Chepo had a play style until he decided he needed two 9's.

2. #Vela

#Vela Member+

Jun 25, 2015
    herrera is boss

3. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Never watch the NT again.

lucas barton, Boxy Brown, Kaney and 6 others repped this.
  4. cv11

cv11 Member

Feb 8, 2016
    chichaito broke his other hand trying to cheer on for the team in thr crowd. out for another 3 weeks

5. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Our NT is so bad we really do suck

LGRod repped this.
  6. sizal9

sizal9 Member+

Mexico
    Aug 24, 2005
    0tCz6ZJ.gif
    honestly this us

Kaney, Sanchito, Colima24 and 3 others repped this.
  7. iveman27

iveman27 Member+

Feb 7, 2013
    Club:
    Club América
    even then bro we were still clearing to save our lives. remember maza and salcido, they come to mind. there are still plenty of others.

LGRod repped this.
  8. DaTruth

DaTruth Member+

Jul 15, 2007
    IE, Cali
    con todo respeto, no mames, i posted right after he missed. lol

9. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I blame you and @Colima24

You just had to go to the mexico game vs Chile...

You done curse us son @_@

10. DaTruth

DaTruth Member+

Jul 15, 2007
    IE, Cali
    ya cuantos años, ni con la llegada de Jesus.

11. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I was watching it on my phone son.. the times may not match no mames, like i said, with you peeps one never knows. Yous people are always seeing these scrubs in Europe.

Serg33 repped this.
  12. Narc83

Narc83 Member+

Jul 21, 2007
    Phoenix
    People are blind, how can people forget how awful we looked with Piojo as time went on. Piojo became Chepo 2.0 with his stupid rigid formation. Piojo is good entertainment and a player favorite but he's not a good coach at all.

We are struggling because we no longer have the players necessary to succeed playing a 5-3-2. Most of our players right now that are starting are in decline or are in awful form like Herrera. Our defense is a fkn joke with players standing around instead of hustling and helping each other.

Osorio is trying to play a 5-3-2 that cannot work because the idiot fails to realize that you need a CF that can hold up the ball and a defense capable of playing long balls. This type of formation basically requires the midfield to be bypassed because they will always be outnumbered and its reliant on quick attacks before teams can reset their defenses. We have no set piece ability because we don't have a target forward or CB with good aerial ability.

Osorio is clearly not cut out for the job since the idiot refuses to pick a formation or base of players.

Vela and Gio absolutely have to be called up because players of their caliber can carry teams unlike shit players like Aquino, Herrera, Guardado, etc that can only be cogs in a machine.

Since i've been watching the best coaching has been from Lavolpe and Aguirre (Bofo as a secret ace was his only stupid gamble that didn't pay off). Sven, Chepo, Piojo, and Osorio were all clearly over their heads since they are rigid coaches that don't take into consideration the decline of their favorite players or how formation cannot succeed with the talent that we have on hand.

Tuca i thought was too defensive but his gambles like playing 3 CF against the US really worked out and made our shitty defense a none issues. Its a shame that Tuca is too smart to take the job. Our biggest problem is our inability to really defend since our mids and forwards are refusing to hustle or don't bother with team defense. Herrera is by far the biggest problem in midfield and its not helped by Guardado's complete lack of a physical presence.

Lalo is a mediocre CF but he should have been called up because his size and playing style work in this formation since he is capable of holding up the ball. I really cannot understand how our coaches fail to call up a CF that can hold up the ball when they continue to play a stupid backline of 5 formation that requires a CF. Raul has the size to succeed as a CF but he's keeps getting played on the wings and worst of all he always plays much smaller than he really is. Its sad when Eduardo Herrera is a better option for this formation than small players like Tecatito, Lozano, etc that are not physically capable of being targets that can holding up the ball.

13. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Bro i blame @Colima24 ......this fool said that DJ was the best ever.

chivamex10 and Colima24 repped this.
  14. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This team is going to get wrecked on counters. Never seen a mexico team so vulnerable to them.

The problem is the mid, there is no Torrado. Guardado needs to be replaced amd Duenas is not NT material. The lack of chemistry is apparent and Osorio's style is awful, very EPLish eith crossing the ball quick which doesnt fit these players.

-------------Ochoa-------------
    ---Paul-----Ayala----Moreno----Layun---
    ------------------Reyes-----------------------
    ------------Jona----------HH----------------
    ----Gio----------Cheech-----------Tecatito------

15. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Que tienes en contra de la buena musica?

♪ Que no pare la fiesta, don't stop the party! ♪

CyberAce100 and Baysic repped this.
  16. SGuerrilla

SGuerrilla Member+

Sep 8, 2014
    en la cueva
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lel

17. JJV1994

JJV1994 Member+

Jun 16, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    #367 JJV1994, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    It's called a Blueprint for a reason guys :thumbsdown:
    We already know how teams are going to play us.

Clog the 18 Yard box. force the ball unnto the wings. press the player at the wings.

Contested Cross •••

Win the aerial duel against a smaller forward,
    Then Bang!!! run straight at Mexico's slow CB's and advanced Midfielders & full backs.

This game style essentially exposes our two biggest weaknesses.

#1 Lack of height & Physical Play to hold up the ball or win aerial duels

#2 Exposes our lack of speed at the back

What we need is Lalo & RJ9. They have the size & strength to win & hold onto the ball.

The other dudes while talented do not. :coffee:

Robertinho21 repped this.
  18. JJV1994

JJV1994 Member+

Jun 16, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    #368 JJV1994, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    Understand this.

no manager in the world is going to make our teams overall technique & vision any better overnight.

nor is any manager going to make our small forwards any bigger or more physical .

And just like the other two.

no manager is going to make our CB"s any faster either .

Our choices are simple.

play defensive first ourselves or fight fire with fire.

:ninja:

19. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We are always quick to call out the coaches, however over the course of time there has been one common denominator, THE PLAYERS. We keep changing coaches, but the players remain, so I believe we need to start calling out the players and not blaming everything on the coaches. No coach will make us happy unless the players start balling. We like Aguirre's in your face attitude, but then we complain that it only lasts for a bit before it becomes old. We love Piojo then complain cause he isn't tactical enough. However, we get a guy that changes things up then complain we change too much. People didn't like LaVolpe because he's an asshole. Sven was too nice. So WTF guys???? The only common thing here is the players.

20. JJV1994

JJV1994 Member+

Jun 16, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yup specifically their bodies & our opponents style.

21. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yep, that isn't changing. Our opponents in our region will not play Futbol with us, they just won't and I don't blame them. It's a way they can stay competitive.

One thing that is really missing for us and several I believe have stated it before, we do not have an enforcer. Someone in the midfield to really put some huevos into it. I know Torrado was hated by many on here, but we do miss a player like him today.

22. arjon

arjon Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    We have Orbellin!

chivamex10 and DankYummy repped this.
  23. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We have Chofis!

24. ezyM

ezyM Member

Jun 16, 2005
    We have our health!

Well except for Raul. :(

Puma76 repped this.
  25. Philip J. Fry

Philip J. Fry Member+

Mexico
    Jun 12, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    We have Vazquez, except when he is not called.

SGuerrilla repped this.