2018 Spring Schedules

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by bigwest, Jan 16, 2018.

1. bigwest

bigwest Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Is there a site or place where we can find spring schedules?

2. PlaySimple

PlaySimple Member

Sep 22, 2016
    Chicagoland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I know of no site that aggregates spring schedules. You'll need to visit each school's website and even then you may not see the spring schedules. You could try calling the athletic department of the schools.

The site below has every DI school that has a women's soccer team. If you click on the icon on the immediate left of each school it will take you to the 2017 schedule. From there you should be able to access the rest of the soccer teams' websites. The link below has not yet been updated for the season. That probably will not happen until late spring. Change the "2017" extension to "2018" to check if it has been updated.

http://woso-stats.tk/college/2017/

MiLLeNNiuM and cpthomas repped this.
  3. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    That list is not up to date. Francis Marion is listed as a D-1 independent but has not been a D-1 team since 2015.

I think they play in the D-2 Peach Belt Conference.

4. PlaySimple

PlaySimple Member

Sep 22, 2016
    Chicagoland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    For the most part it is up to date. If you look at the link I posted, Francis Marion is listed as having a 0-0-0 record. If you have comments about the data, make them to Chris Henderson at this link: http://www.allwhitekit.com/?page_id=6180

5. cpthomas

cpthomas BigSoccer Supporter

Portland Thorns
    United States
    Jan 10, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Other than Francis Marion, the list is fully up to date (although a few of the conference links aren't, and maybe a few others). It doesn't include the two 2018 additions (Cal Baptist and North Alabama) because it's a 2017 list. (I believe the reason Francis Marion remains on the list may have to do with how the site is programmed. Either that or they just haven't gotten to taking it out.)

6. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States