2017 USA Men's Draft Poll -- The Final!

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Mr Martin, Apr 27, 2017.

?

Which of the following two teams would win the Finals of the 2017 USA Men's Draft Game Tournament?

Poll closed May 18, 2017.
  1. Eleven Bravo & TheFalseNine

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Mr Martin & deteronomy

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. Mr Martin

Mr Martin Member+

Jun 12, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry for the delay, but the 2017 Finals Poll is ready. The winning teams from the semi-finals are:

@Eleven Bravo & @TheFalseNine

vs.

@Mr Martin & @deuteronomy

Each team must submit line-ups and make a case for why their team would win this Final match.

Then, after reviewing line-ups, any and all posters may vote for the winning team. Voting lasts 21 days from today.

@bungadiri would you please sticky this and you can un-sticky the older threads. Thanks.

bungadiri repped this.
  2. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll try to do an updated write up later.... but sticking with the same for now.

Goalkeepers:
    Brad Guzan - There's Guzan and there's Howard and then there's everyone else. Granted, he's hit a rough patch, but he's still likely the USMNT #1.

Joe Bendik - Personally, I like Bendik. He's a Georgia boy; but he's a damn good shot stopper too. He might not be ready to crack into the USMNT, but he's a solid MLS keeper... He would be a great addition to any team as a #2.

Tyler Deric - Deric isn't going to win any sexy picks awards but he's become a solid MLS keeper. For a #3, that's pretty damn good.

Defenders:
    Tim Ream - One of the most versatile defenders, as well as best distributors in the USMNT pool. He'll feature at LB for us, but I'm comfortable putting him anywhere on the back line, maybe even at CDM. It'll depend on Arena's style but he could force his way onto the US starting line up.

Tim Parker - Parker is an unfortunate victim of there being so much CB depth in the US pool, but he rates in the same class of the best young defenders and can definitely hold his own on the big stage. Remember when he was a one man show for the US defense in Olympic qualifying? He was in a class of his own, and picked up the slack for Miazga. That said, he's versatile enough to play anywhere on the back line; even if he's primarily a CB. Like Ream, he's a mobile type defender...and he has a Jay DeMerit type aggressiveness to him.

Chad Marshall - I'm a believer that you need at least one defender is going to win aerial battles for you, and Marshall is my man. Marshall has consistently been one of the top rated defenders in MLS, and we should expect no changes in that in 2017.

Desevio Payne - It's an awesome feeling when your bench players become starters; not because of your starter's shortcomings, but because the bench players forced their way into the XI. Also, he can play RB or LB.

Andrew Farrell - Farrell lost his starting spot to Payne in my XI, but I believe he can easily fit back in and this team would not miss a beat. Also love the fact that he's a RB and a
    CB. Like Parker, you get mobility and power with him.

Justin Davis - Davis might be one of the best late picks in the draft. Davis is in his prime years, and coming off numerous successful years where he was named multiple times in the NASL to the best XI. Davis might be that guy who goes from the unknown to known in 2017.

Miles Robinson - Perhaps a bust pick, as it seems like he's not going to make it in the starting XI right away with Atlanta. But Atlanta must have had a lot of faith in him to select him #2 in the draft and over Jeremy Ebobisse. Maybe he might be a late bloomer.

Midfielders:
    Kellyn Acosta - What's been holding Acosta back in his career is that he's almost too versatile... RB, LB, CDM, RM, LM, but it seems that Acosta has finally figured out CM is where he really shines. Given that, Acosta is a prime candidate for a breakout year for the USMNT.

Alfredo Morales - Most underrated player in the USMNT? When we are scouring over for quality DM's; there is prime aged Morales who is a consistent starter in the Bundesliga.

Paul Arriola - Arriola has been on absolute fire lately and in his moments with the USMNT, he has stood out every time. I'm thrilled to have who may be the best RM for the national team.

Lynden Gooch - had it not been for his injury, he was an easy 2nd-3rd round pick.... Good news for us is that Gooch is healthy. That said, Gooch has some versatility to him as he can play on the left, right, or middle in the attack, and he boasts tremendous quickness.

Miguel Ibarra - Ibarra's stock was on the rise over the past few years until he tried his luck in Mexico. But, the thing is he's back with his old side where he was the star of the show, and we expect him to be a standout in MLS. Not bad for a player who we have to make room on our bench for.

Nick DeLeon - We love DeLeon's versatility; he can play CM, LM, RM or fullback. DeLeon would be a starter for most teams, but despite the fact too that he's been a core player for DC United for some years now and entering the prime of his career, he's going to have to do a lot to earn minutes on this side.

Russell Canouse - Before his injury a few years ago, Canouse was a rising star for the youth national team. He's been fully healthy for some time and has held his own when in action in Germany. He has some work to do to be considered a USMNT option, but he is in that same talent class with a Caleb Stanko... not bad for a player buried on our bench.

Amobi Okugo - who knows what happened to Okugo and why his progression tanked, but for this player entering his prime years, he still has ceiling to be a quality USMNT player. He's a reserve for us now, but we are expecting a rebound year from him... perhaps enough to force his way on the squad. Additionally, he can play CDM or even CB if needed.

Forwards:
    Clint Dempsey - The Deuce is back on the field. And what a steal for a #8 pick. He may be getting older, but we all know that he's the one player in the pool that has proven that he can get shit done.

Gyasi Zardes - love him or hate him, Zardes is a workhorse, and every team needs a player who just works tirelessly to wear out opposing defenses. Therefore, we expect him to create all sorts of room for Dempsey. Moreover, expect that Arena doesn't leave him out, because he is truly underrated by most fans.

Jonathan Lewis - It's rare that critics predict rookies to be starters for their teams, but Lewis has obviously made that kind of impression. He's on the bench for us, and he has some competition for first forward off the bench.

Coy Craft - Craft is still down the pecking order at FC Dallas, but for how long? He's rated as one of their top prospects... for the team with probably the best youth development. We're expecting Craft to breakout in 2017.

Charlie Davies - The rebound kid... Maybe Davies doesn't make his way back after his recent health issues, but who can count him out? Before those health issues, he would have most likely been a starter for most teams. And, we predict that he'll rebound in 2017.

-------
    Starting XI

----Zardes--Dempsey----
    Gooch---------------Arriola
    -----Acosta---Morales----
    Ream------------------Payne
    ----Parker------Marshall---
    -----------Guzan------------

Bench: Bendik, Farrell, Davis, Canouse, Ibarra, DeLeon, Lewis

Reserve: Deric, Robinson, Okugo, Craft, Davies

Mr Martin repped this.
  3. Mr Martin

Mr Martin Member+

Jun 12, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's our draft team, "Deportivo Vejete," and we think it's the best team overall. We expect a close, exciting match in the Final, against another quality opponent.

Starting XI in a 4-2-3-1:

--------------------Altidore-----------------
    --Nagbe---------Nguyen--------Muyl--
    ----------------------Diskerud------------
    ----------------Kitchen-----------------
    -Bornstein----CCV----Birnbaum----Beltran--

----------------- Howard(c)----------

We feature three current US Nat's starters in Howard, Altidore and Nagbe.

Offensively, Altidore is the US's top prime-age striker. Feeding him are a great group of play makers. Lee Nguyen is our central creator, but also capable of pushing forward to the second striker role. Darlington Nagbe will play left midfield, which is perhaps his best role. Nagbe was a regular in Bruce Arena's first 4 games. Both Lee and Darlington are off to very strong starts in MLS this year. Alex Muyl has a work rate unseen in MLS and is off to a good start with 2 goals already. Mix Diskerud is back in our XI as our #8 now that he is starting and scoring for IFK Göteborg. Kitchen is a proven #6 DM, captain of Hearts in Scotland and a long-time MLS stalwart, keeping things tight and under control for the play-makers.

Defensively we have one of the best USA players ever, goalkeeper Tim Howard. He is back as the USA's #1 and captains both our team and the Colorado Rapids. The USA's #1 young CB prospect in Cameron Carter-Vickers starts for us, will feature for the US youth national team at this summer's World Cup, and has already seen numerous starts in cup competition for Tottenham's first team this year. Three highly experienced veterans for their clubs will start for Deportivo Vejete in the same roles along our back line. Birnbaum is a proven MLS starter and captain for DC United, a recent US mens player who started both January Friendlies. Beltran is a solid, experienced MLS RB, while Bornstein has been a reliable US left back starting in the Mexican League and boasts 38 US caps, including several starts at the 2010 World Cup.

Everyone is in a role they have proven themselves capable of playing.

Subs:

------------------------Bruin-----------------------
    ----Wenger------McNamara-------Bunbury---
    ---------------Warner----Stanko---------------
    Burch------Woodberry----Steres-----Fossey
    --------------------Johnson----------------------
    ---------------------(Miller)--------------------

We definitely feel we have the best bench, with many players who would be starting on other Draft teams. Sean Johnson is NYCFC's starting keeper and has international experience, providing top quality depth behind Tim Howard. Steres, Burch and Warner are also proven, current MLS starters. Stanko is a rotational starter at DM in the Swiss league with some international experience who can also play CB. Fossey will start at RB for the US at this summer's youth World Cup. Mid-career pros McNamara, Wenger, Bruin, and Bunbury have a proven track record in MLS, providing attacking punch off the bench. Bruin (2), Warner, and McNamara have already scored early in the MLS season. Woodberry posted over 2000 minutes and 23 starts for New England in 2016. Miller is a promising youth keeper as our 3d stringer.

The entire bench features players in logical roles, perfectly suited to supporting our XI, or starting when needed.

4. Mr Martin

Mr Martin Member+

Jun 12, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So, here is how I see this Final match comparison. Both teams are quality and have depth. Both have scorers, mids, defenders, and keepers who have proven themselves and have international experience. I voted for @Eleven Bravo & @TheFalseNine in the prior rounds of this Draft game because I thought they had built a really strong, coherent squad. I like teams that fit, where the players and roles make sense, and their team has that.

In terms of talent, Dempsey has been a steal, and thank goodness his heart problems are OK. Zardes, Acosta, Ream, and Guzan are guys we have drafted in past years and have always liked. Arriola is an up-and-comer I also like. Parker and Marshall are underappreciated. The starting XI works as a logical unit. The defensive depth is very good and balanced.

This match is going to be close. It could go to overtime or PKs. But I think we have the edge, very slightly, especially the longer the match lasts. Here is why:

1) Lynden Gooch match fitness. He is just now coming back from injury and hasn't played 1st team ball since November, nearly 6 months ago. We dropped Diskerud from our lineups in previous rounds because he hadn't played for many months, but now we are adding Mix back in because he is starting and producing in 1st team club ball again. Maybe by the summer (when we will hopefully run a second polling game) Gooch will be back as an establish regular, but I think he needs to be on the bench at this time. The only option to replace Gooch is Ibarra, especially since DeLeon has been switched to RB by DCU since late last Fall, and Ibarra is a good sub but a starting downgrade from Gooch in my book.

2) Striker depth is soft. Lewis is a 19 year old kid with all of 11 minutes so far this season. Craft and Davies are not playing any minutes so far. There is little to no punch off the bench. In sharp contrast, we have proven scoring punch off the bench in Bruin, Wenger, Bunbury, and McNamara.

3) Play-maker depth. Dempsey can play-make a bit, but is better as a finisher and attacking wild card, false nine or second striker. Arriola and Gooch (when healthy and playing) are very promising wingers. Zardes is a terrific worker and has good positional instincts, but isn't a creator. Acosta and Morales can each play as a #8. But there really isn't a true #10 type creator on the entire roster. In a tight game, as we expect this Final to be, our team has more starters (Nguyen, Nagbe, Diskerud) and subs (McNamara) who can create goals.

5. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Awesome analysis from @Mr Martin

I agree I hit a few duds but thankfully we can bury them in the reserves. Also, while DeLeon is playing RB, he is definitely versed enough to be an adequate sub in the midfield so I'm not beholden to him there. Ultimately, I'm most disappointed with my Robinson, Craft, Lewis, and Davies selections. They seemed to be much more promising in preseason but that's the way things break sometimes.

That said, you have to compare Gooch to Carter Vickers. CCV is playing for the better team; that's true, but he never showed ever any life of being a fixture for Spurs this season. And that's a big blow when there is an obvious weak link at center back. Meanwhile, Gooch's injury came at a horrible time, as he was making a name for himself then came back when the manager wasn't going to take chance on an American youngster. Nonetheless, both are absolutely critical fixtures for our next generation. And yet still, I don't see Gooch as a weak link. He may not be the key player who would have easily been a second rounder without his injury but when you have Gooch as a possibly expendable player, you're doing alright. Then I still have DeLeon and Ibarra as options - guys who would easily be starters on any other team and comparable any day to guys like McNamara, Wenger, and Muyl.

Ultimately, I agree this is a tight match up, but with Diskerud who has fallen from grace and a decent not quite that level yet Muyl, I see a midfield that will try to possess but lack the physicality and pace to give Altidore sufficient support to continuously threaten my back line... And, it might be personal taste, but if find Beltran and Bornstein to be a very weak fullback combo who will make more than one critical blunder a game each, and with CCV being an unfinished product and Birnbaum not quite enough to cover for these weaknesses, it would take a Belgium like performance from Howard to stop Dempsey and the rest from breaking through.

I see 2-1. Dempsey scores early then Altidore before the break, until Dempsey sneaks the winner at the very end.

6. deuteronomy

deuteronomy Member+

Angkor Siem Reap FC
    United States
    Aug 12, 2008
    at the pitch
    Club:
    Siem Reap Angkor FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #6 deuteronomy, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    We are very pleased to have a central defender like Cameron Carter-Vickers anchoring our back line and believe he will be a key player for both Tottenham and the USMNT in the future. If our opponent considers him one of the weak links in our team, it is a signal as to how strong exactly our squad is.

Tottenham's Cameron Carter-Vickers Is Looking Like a Future Captain America

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...kers-is-looking-like-a-future-captain-america

Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino believes Carter-Vickers, "will be one of the best centre-backs in England." Those in and around the club deem the 19-year-old their best defensive prospect since former England international King came through the academy.

King, who worked with Carter-Vickers on Tottenham's U18 team, thinks that might be true. "He's probably more physical than I was as a young kid coming through. Maybe a better defender than I was, too. But on and off the pitch, I can see characteristics in our demeanor, our determination to want to improve and want to get to the top."

[​IMG]

Here's a recent photo of CCV in the FA cup vs Wycombe.

7. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As recent as three months ago ;)

At this point, he's just hype. We've heard that song before.

8. deuteronomy

deuteronomy Member+

Angkor Siem Reap FC
    United States
    Aug 12, 2008
    at the pitch
    Club:
    Siem Reap Angkor FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    CCV>>>>>>----Parker------Marshall---

Eleven Bravo repped this.
  9. Mr Martin

Mr Martin Member+

Jun 12, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. Mr Martin

Mr Martin Member+

Jun 12, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    CCV's situation, while not totally dissimilar to Gooch's, is still not exactly the same, either.

Gooch last played 1st team ball in November, when he got hurt. While he is training again and seeing reserve team games, he hasn't seen, and may not see, a competitive match the rest of this season, which is nearly done (and Sunderland has now been relegated). Will he be called up for the Gold Cup this summer? Who knows. He may not see another competitive 1st team match until late August.

CCV played a full 90 in a Cup match for Tottenham as recently as January 28, was very busy for the club in January, and has been fit the whole time, for a team that has clinched 2nd in the Premier team. In the coming weeks he will join the US Youth Nats for the World Cup and be a key starter this summer. It's a better situation than Gooch's.

http://www.football-lineups.com/match/252488/

11. deuteronomy

deuteronomy Member+

Angkor Siem Reap FC
    United States
    Aug 12, 2008
    at the pitch
    Club:
    Siem Reap Angkor FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wake me up when CCV has played more than a throw away game and on youth teams.

Marshall has been a veteran, solid, and proven reliable rock. Meanwhile, Parker has demonstrated that he's a reliable clog in MLS.

Sure, CCV has more upside. But at this point, all CCV is in fact hype and potential. Doesn't make him a bad pick, but he's not the proven rock of Gibraltar either.

13. deuteronomy

deuteronomy Member+

Angkor Siem Reap FC
    United States
    Aug 12, 2008
    at the pitch
    Club:
    Siem Reap Angkor FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  14. dlokteff

dlokteff Member+

Jan 22, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    Well voting closes tomorrow and it's 5-5, so perhaps I cast the deciding vote :sneaky:

Feel free to disagree, or get someone to vote!

In the prelims, I voted for 11B over DV. I liked his starting line up better (and still do for the most part). This time I went position by position, bench vs. bench, reserves v reserves.

Starters get max of +3, bench guys max of +1, reserves together a max of +1.

With 11B first:
    Dempsey vs. Altidore
    Tough one. Both in good form. While Dempsey is legend, the ever-present father time looms large enough for me to give Jozy slight edge. +1 DV​
    Zardes vs. Ngyuen
    Another tight battle. Nguyen having the better season thus far, especially with Zardes coming back from injury. It does seem NT ship has sailed for Lee though, while good chance Gyassi gets back in under Bruce. PUSH​
    Gooch vs. Nagbe
    While I like the future of Gooch he is not playing and Nagbe is continuing to push for lock NT status. +2 DV​
    Arriola vs. Muyl
    Muyl is not someone I love and a weak leak for DV, but he is usually a starter and only 21. Arriola is on the cusp of breaking through, winning a cap down in Panama. He's getting regular PT in MX but doesn't appear to be lighting anyone up or anything. +1 11B​
    Acosta vs. Diskerud
    Having Mix as starter was a big problem in the prelims for DV. But his situation has stabilized, and by all accounts playing well in Sweden. That said, Acosta is sort of everyone's new pu$$y right now. He too was capped in Panama and may very well be taking a big role soon. +2 11B​
    Morales vs. Kitchen
    Two boring but solid players here. In all honesty, I haven't, and doubt you have, seen more than 2 minutes of these two over the past 6 months. Morales has more often than not started for a BL club (though not for long) so he gets the edge. +1 11B​
    Ream vs. Bornstein
    Two of the most boring and reviled players at BS, but that just means they're probably underrated. I like Johnny B a bit more, especially as a left back, but Bruce just played Ream in key qualifiers so... PUSH​
    Parker vs. Carter-Vickers
    Challenging one to rate here. CCV may be the future, but he's not playing. If he plays and owns the U-20s things may change. Parker's only 24 and one of the better CBs in MLS. This could change, and how, but right now, +1 for 11B​
    Marshall vs. Birnbaum
    Marshall's been a Top2 or 3 CB in MLS for like 10 years straight, but he's beginning to leak oil it appears. Birnbaum was on the up, but seems to have stalled out. Both were on Bruce's fringe, but appear to have been passed by... PUSH​
    Farrell vs. Beltran
    I'm taking the liberty to go back to Farrell for 11B as Payne has fallen away; and then we end up with a tight MLS match up. Farrell does not appear to be making the jump to Nat level, but is a good MLS RB and just 25. Beltran is a solid vet, but he's been injured for 2 months now. +1 11B​
    Guzan vs. Howard
    Neither appear to be in good form, but they are still likely 2 &1 for the US. But to me, the gap is large. Howard (on his day) is (was) world class. Guzan never really got passed relegation fodder. Right now, Guzan appears way out of sorts, but then Howard's flipping off fans or something. Ugh, worst keeper situation for the USA since ? before Meola? anyway Howard +2 for DV
    So the starting lineups it's 6-5 11B. It's tight. Really tight, and this very well could be flipped on another day.

The bench is a bit hard to do, as they don't match up against each other that well. And part of why they don't is just 11B's bench doesn't make a ton of sense. 3 outside backs but no center backs. No real strikers.... This might turn the tides. I do my best to pick DV's 7 to match up with 11Bs stated bench.

Bendik vs. Johnson
    These are 2 really good keepers for back ups. Bendik is having a slightly better season I think though. + 1/3 to 11B​
    Davis vs. Burch
    Have to evaluate it simply. Davis was bad enough that Minnesota went out and traded for and replaced him with Burch. Burch is the definition of mediocre, but that's a literal white wash. +1 for DV​
    Payne vs. Steres
    The match up doesn't make sense, but it's what we got. Payne has potential but quickly returned to oblivion in Holland. Steres is possibly the most underrated player in MLS. Gets no love, but is one of the better CB in the league. In fact, if DV needed to win tomorrow, they might very well choose him over CCV in the lineup. Only Payne's potential keeps the full point off the board. + 2/3 DV​
    Canouse vs. Stanko
    Now this one does make sense. Two young D-mids battling it out in the hinterlands of Europe for supremacy. They've both been off-and-on starters for club. Stanko did get a look see from JK, but went nowhere. I rate the B2 over the Swiss league and that's about the extent of it. + 1/3 11B​
    DeLeon vs. McNamara
    Hard to compare these two. They both have their qualities. DeLeons been hurt, while TMac can't seem to quite get over in NYFC. I dunno. PUSH​
    Ibarra vs. Wenger
    Ibarra's settling in and been a good part of the improving MU side. Wenger is a good sub, but never quite lives up to it. +1/3 to 11B​
    Lewis vs. Bruin
    Lewis can't get any run and didn't even get on the U-20 side. That's disappointing. Will Bruin is perhaps the least sexy pick of the draft, but he's a perfect bench player. He's playing the role well in Seattle and will out dual Lewis here. +2/3 DV.

The bench is clearly to DV. Total was 1 to 2 1/3.

So it's DV taking the overall lead, by 1/3 of a point!

Can 11B's reserves turn the tide back? Well his self admission that it didn't work out looks bad.

Deric's played some and Okugo's gotten a few minutes, but the other three don't look to be getting minutes any time soon.

Unfortunately, Fossey had to pull out of the U-20s, Woodberry's MIA, and Miller is a no go. But DV does feature two solid options. Bunbury is nice depth as a forward option as needed. Warner is a decent MLS starter which is pretty damn good for this deep.

The reserves go to DV. Give them an extra 1/3.

So the big vote goes to...

Mr Martin, Eleven Bravo and deuteronomy repped this.
  15. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Such a good analysis that it'd be worth going out on that...

Although hope people vote more on what's on the field and not on the bench. ;)

16. Mr Martin

Mr Martin Member+

Jun 12, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @dlokteff wins some kind of award for the quality and time put into that analysis.

17. Mr Martin

Mr Martin Member+

Jun 12, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  18. Mr Martin

Mr Martin Member+

Jun 12, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was obviously very close. For good reasons.

Should we try another round in the Fall? Or was the interest level too low to try again?

19. deuteronomy

deuteronomy Member+

Angkor Siem Reap FC
    United States
    Aug 12, 2008
    at the pitch
    Club:
    Siem Reap Angkor FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You sure did a great job as commissioner.

I think the level of interest might be greater if things went quicker, both in the selection process and then the voting process.

Thanks again for your leadership, this year!

20. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Interest in 2018?

deuteronomy repped this.
  21. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  22. TheFalseNine

TheFalseNine Moderator
    Staff Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Jul 15, 2014
    Norman, Okla.
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I’m sorry, guys. I can’t commit to the game this year. :(

23. TheFalseNine

TheFalseNine Moderator
    Staff Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Jul 15, 2014
    Norman, Okla.
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But what I could do is team up with someone who knows the player pool better than me, someone like @Eleven Bravo or @Footsatt.

24. TheFalseNine

TheFalseNine Moderator
    Staff Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Jul 15, 2014
    Norman, Okla.
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  25. dlokteff

dlokteff Member+

Jan 22, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    I prefer to lurk and then just bash your picks, but if you get enough interest and need one more to get started I can probably do it.

TheFalseNine repped this.