2017 Summer Transfer Thread - Make BVB Great Again

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by bvbSlash, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Atleti has a transfer ban this summer, so I don't think they will be selling anyone before the winter window.

2. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Selling is not an issue for them. It's the players they want to get. Lacazett and Costa have both made some rather obvious comments about moving to Atletico. Both have also stayed put so far.

3. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    In the last couple of days Paris have decided to no longer pursue PE. That meant the Chinese pursued him. Now Bild is saying that even they've dropped out. All likely because of wage demands. I'm not sure what be wants. 20M is just too high. He has no choice but to stay.

4. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    In the back of my mind - I got the feeling Auba really wanted to stay, so long as he got a decent salary (8M ish). I think it's Watzke who is keen on cashing in.....

5. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If that's the case, then Watzke needs to pack his stuff and be fired pronto. That's unacceptable.

Dave46 repped this.
  6. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Welcome to 2012.

Dave46 repped this.
  7. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I'm unsure how reliable that is but the number I read was that he wants 10 million after taxes. That is impossible for us and he won't earn that in Germany. Our limit would be around half of that.

8. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

[​IMG]

He won't earn that in Germany? We can only afford half that? Hell...... we pay Rode almost half that. We can readily afford a salary in 8M range without stretching our destroying our salary budget. His salary is completely unacceptable.

Dave46 repped this.
  9. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    You are mixing up net and gross wages. Even Bayern doesn't pay what Auba wants if these rumours are true. Half of that demand is in the Reus territory.

Liquid1010 repped this.
  10. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I didn't see you noted "net".... my bad.

Reading comprehension FTW......

11. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Lewandowski is the highest earner and even he ears a gross of 15M.

I'd concur that Bayern pays out a huge chunk of its CL and BL earnings in bonuses.

12. Bavarian Juggalo

Mar 10, 2017
    Sydney
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LMAO....ya'll just don't get it...gotta spend money to make money dawg!!! DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL YA'LL know what I'm sayin?!

This is why BVB will also be a small club, 'bcos you aint got no money and what ya'll have you aint spendin on the big time players! You gotta pay Aubamayeng the big dollars know what I'm sayin' Dawg!? Cough up some serious shit for the brutha! Like, 20Million dollars per season you wan to keep him....or ya'll could just sell him to us :cool: LOL

[​IMG]

we made money and won a whole heap o'shit with spending money on this man and my homeboy Robben. What's BVB doin? punk ass team

13. He aint a Yank:whistling:

14. DortmundXXX

DortmundXXX Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    You know, we signed Bartra last summer but Glik went to Monaco for roughly 11M Euros. And he reached the CL semi's with Monaco and won the title. Were we not in for him?

15. adriandragonus

Aug 5, 2015
    indonesia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    thought we were after him,but knowing how 'good' our last signing from serie A was,some people (including me) here happy it didn't happen. slash even prefer him over toprak back then.

16. chewz

chewz Member+

Sep 13, 2012
    Toronto
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    He's 29, hotheadded and generally Monaco's backline is considered their weaklink. Monaco getting to the semis was also circumstantial. Meanwhile Glik was at fault for plently of goals vs. Manchester City and Juventus.
    As a Polish NT fan I'm biased towards him, but would I take him over Toprak? Yes. Over Bartra? no.

17. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This is some kind of a joke or some people don't know that Bartra and Glik are two different types of defenders. Bartra is a ballplaying CB, Glik isn't. We needed to replace Hummels, not Sokratis. Glik and Toprak are both crap. Not worthy of BVB.

18. bumbleBeeVB

bumbleBeeVB Member+

Aug 6, 2014
    NYC
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pulisic said in an interview he could never move to Bayern and that while when he was growing up he wanted to play in the PL, now that he is in the BL he is not thinking about a move and he is really happy in Dortmund

19. Corey

Corey New Member

May 16, 2003
    Leeds, England
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  20. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    bvbSlash repped this.
  21. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'll take 50M plus Jesus. Use the money to buy Lacazett. Also use the rest of the transfer funds for the damned RB.

22. adriandragonus

Aug 5, 2015
    indonesia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    i'd rather use the money to raise team's salary cap. so many player left us due to bigger paycheck out there,it definitely has to stop.

23. Dave46

Dave46 Member+

Nov 30, 2013
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Armenia
    Take that ugly ******** from our page.

24. Dave46

Dave46 Member+

Nov 30, 2013
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Armenia
    Last year I said that we need to restructure Auba's contract and get him a better salary.

Liquid1010 repped this.
  25. Dave46

Dave46 Member+

Nov 30, 2013
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Armenia
    It's puzzling that United are not focusing on Auba and instead will end up paying 140 million for Perisic and Morata.